Thread: New couple wanting to try clothing optional

New couple wanting to try clothing optional

Hello everybody! We are a serious couple who been dating 5 years and we want to take a all adult...all inclusive...resort holiday and were leaning towards desire pearl in cancun. Im a 36 and she is 47...but looks younger than me! We are not swingers and she is on the shy side...as I am not at all! I'm sure when we're there and in the moment we will be acting like the "regulars"...but it may take her s lil time before she drops the bikini! So a big question I have is this the right place for us? We are both good looking and I want to make sure she's not just being gawked at and hit on all the time. It seems like very good reviews as far as the atmosphere but just wanted to ask before we book. Actually booking soon for a early April trip for 5-7 days as well...is that long enough...too long? Good time to go? Any answers will be greatly appreciated! Help!

We have never been Desire, but we have been to Cancun in April. It is very humid. This is coming from a couple that lives in Louisiana. It felt like August in Louisiana. Have you looked at Couples in Negril Jamaica? They have a very private AN beach so I'm sure she will be comfortable. The weather is perfect in April. Then you can try a day pass to Hedo. You guys will love it. Just a thought!!

We would have to agree with WhoDoHedoWeDo about the weather in Cancun in April. We are from SW FL and traveled to Cancun last April. It was much more humid than we are used to in south Florida in April! Jamaica has better weather. We haven't been to Couples Negril, but Couples Tower Isle is a super nice place to enjoy some alone time together. The have a little private island for nude sunbathing. However, if you want to have an opportunity to enjoy some slightly more "adult" fun, definitely give Hedonism II a try.

Hi and thanks for the comments! I've been dropping hints as of where to go and she definitely interested in the clothing optional thing and just letting loose for a week. Only issue is she refuses to go to Jamaica and fears we will be "stuck" inside the resort the whole trip. Which actually sounds great to me! Thanks again!

Oh and thanks again for the tips on the weather! My only issue is her birthday is at that time and I'm trying to "surprise" her with this trip!

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstepher View Post
    Hi and thanks for the comments! I've been dropping hints as of where to go and she definitely interested in the clothing optional thing and just letting loose for a week. Only issue is she refuses to go to Jamaica and fears we will be "stuck" inside the resort the whole trip. Which actually sounds great to me! Thanks again!
    It's a lot safer in Jamaica than Mexico, Negril is a very quiet town and Couples Negril is on a beautiful beach.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Thank you Allen Elizabeth....actually after some more fishing around she is actually open to Jamaica, especially if the weather will be better there in April. She still prefers Mexico but I'm sure there are plenty of good options in Jamaica! You mentioned negril which looks really nice! Ideally we are a couple going to a adult only all inclusive resort for the first time. We are going for my sweeties bday and need some alone time. In saying that we will be going to the party's and I'm sure within a day or two she will lose her inhibitions and take advantage of the clothing optional and getting into the theme party's a few of the nights. We are not swingers but we do enjoy the attention from other couples...especially on vacation. It would be nice to find a non pushy sexy environment where we could let our hair down. Also you never know, we could very well get a little adventurous, so it would be nice to have the potential flirty/playful times with others as well! Any suggestions other than negril to go to in Jamaica for us? Thanks again everybody, really appreciate the feedback so far! Can't wait to get away and have some fun!

Cut to the chase. You want to go to Hedonism. Clothing option beach for easy, relaxed days, easy going. Al nude beach/pool for when you want to party. Stop looking elsewhere. You'll have no regrets within 6 hours of being on the resort property. People are friendly, no pressure, fun and it's unlikely (though not impossible) that you'll meet anyone who doesn't fit that description. Everyone goes to Hedo, all ages, shapes, sizes, races, religions (ok, I haven't seen anyone wear a birka there but ya never know). I have only one very real, serious warning to issue regarding Hedonism II. It's highly addicting. Don't say I didn't warn ya!
    Last edited by happy2us; 11-21-2015 at 04:01 PM.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstepher View Post
    Thank you Allen Elizabeth....actually after some more fishing around she is actually open to Jamaica, especially if the weather will be better there in April. She still prefers Mexico but I'm sure there are plenty of good options in Jamaica! You mentioned negril which looks really nice! Ideally we are a couple going to a adult only all inclusive resort for the first time. We are going for my sweeties bday and need some alone time. In saying that we will be going to the party's and I'm sure within a day or two she will lose her inhibitions and take advantage of the clothing optional and getting into the theme party's a few of the nights. We are not swingers but we do enjoy the attention from other couples...especially on vacation. It would be nice to find a non pushy sexy environment where we could let our hair down. Also you never know, we could very well get a little adventurous, so it would be nice to have the potential flirty/playful times with others as well! Any suggestions other than negril to go to in Jamaica for us? Thanks again everybody, really appreciate the feedback so far! Can't wait to get away and have some fun!
    If that is what you are looking for Hedonism II is the best option for you. It has everything you just posted you are looking for.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Thanks guys, I'm looking into it and I can't wait to get there. Thanks again for everyone's comments, they really have been very helpful...hedo 2 looks like the place to be!