Thread: bourbons available at Hedo

bourbons available at Hedo

Hey everyone! 1st post from a Hedo virgin (1st trip planned in 2016). I'm wondering if anyone knows what bourbons (specifically Kentucky bourbons, e.g., Jim Beam, Makers Mark, Knob Creek, etc) are available at the resort, if any. My wife and I both are bourbon drinkers. I'm sure, however, that if there aren't any we'll enjoy plenty 1800 or other beverages to enjoy our time!

They have Jack D and Jim Beam. Not sure if they have anything else.

No Watershed? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by mikat View Post
    They have Jack D and Jim Beam. Not sure if they have anything else.
    Beam for me!

I thought in one of the videos posted here recently of the CEO he mentions Makers? But, Beam will get me thru the day. I just need ti pace myself so I make it to the hot tub at midnight (goal #1).

I know they have Jack and Johnny Walker black label, i drank enough of each of those... though i guess neither of those are actually Kentucky bourbons...
    Your friendly neighborhood ITGuy

Hedo virgin trip 8/1 through 8/8 2015
    Hedo 3/21-3/26 2016 YSW

Quote Originally Posted by Canadapaula View Post
    Beam for me!

I thought in one of the videos posted here recently of the CEO he mentions Makers? But, Beam will get me thru the day. I just need ti pace myself so I make it to the hot tub at midnight (goal #1).
    I'm the same way. Although I'd prefer Makers, Beam will also get me through the day just fine!

I recall them having Makers.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

We returned last Saturday and I can confirm that they do have Makers. You do have to ask for it. I asked for Makers on the rocks and was handed a full glass full of bourbon! That was a nice surprise and probably night ender for me, so I share with friends!

Can anyone share if they still have Makers? Good bourbon is always appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Yinz View Post
    Can anyone share if they still have Makers? Good bourbon is always appreciated
    When we were their in febuary they had makers . But all that really matters is the jack . Jack and I are good buddies

They had makers when I went this past December...

Quote Originally Posted by stiffonealways View Post
    When we were their in febuary they had makers . But all that really matters is the jack . Jack and I are good buddies
    While I have nothing against Jack, it's not a bourbon, and therefore you can have it all

At home it's a mix of Woodford, Makers and Makers 46. Variety is the spice of life right

I recently had the opportunity in New Orleans to enjoy are large pour of Pappy (you Justified fans out there will of what I speak). OMG was that as damn'd good as the reputation. Tried it if you haven't and get the opportunity. My cousin has 2 bottles at the moment. $350+-/each as he tells me IF you can get it. For $350/bottle, it better come with a smokin' hot blonde for the after-party. LOL
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip