Thread: Good bye HEDO

Good bye HEDO

As I am writing this. We have just made our last trip to Hedo a place we have loved for a long time. You may ask Why I say this I know relize Hedo is not the place to go if you have a disability.Ie have trouble walking and a few other things. We just got back from our worse trip ever. We think my wife had a mini stroke 2 days after arrived. Pushing that dammed wheel chair up the hill and down the hill sucked. The dinning room had too many tables so we could not get around. The renovations in my opinion remind me of the TITANIC The food since the last time we were there in march has gone down hill. The shower sucked just a bunch of bad mojo at the resort. I went to get a pizza at midnite and the dammed nudity patrol bitched me out for having shorts on. We herd the bitches of people being bumped to the other resort . the bright side was the house keeping staff they kept our room clean and even watch my wife while I went in to town for some personal items for my wife to be able to travel.

Very sorry to hear that. Hope your wife is ok
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Sorry to hear. My father spent 30 years in a wheel chair before his passing. He enjoyed traveling but it just became too much on my mother. I hope that the two of you will find a new special place to enjoy together. Everyone deserves that.
    Get well!
    All the best,
    BigDave

Hi, wackoo! We met a few days ago. I really felt for the two of you and wished there was something I could do but I was having trouble getting around, myself! I am glad you are now back home. I can relate to a lot of what you are saying. My BF and I had a great week, but we saw a lot of negative bs as well. I wish you and your wife the best.

Thanks now the fun begins of recovery. We bought a time share at desire some time back may be use it again if wife is ever able to travel abroad