Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaving & Pubes

Shaving & Pubes

We're getting close to making the plunge into losing our H2 virginity -- but the question came up: what's the deal with shaving / trimming pubes? Is there an "H2 look?" I've seen pics of some pretty wild sculpted ladies' trims, and we're wondering what would fit in best.......

When my wife and I were there in December for our first visit, she had her
    'normal' 'do, which is medium, but definitely not shaved. I was completely
    unshorn.

I would say that 90% of the women were shaved and most of the rest of those
    that weren't shaved were trimmed very close. Probably 1/2 of the men were
    shaved and I would say that almost all the rest of them were trimmed. My wife
    and I were definitely among the hairest.

When we go for our second visit in September we've already decided that we're
    going to trim a bit more. My wife doesn't like to shave, but she's going to trim
    as close as she can without shaving. I have medium body hair (I'm not the
    walking carpet, but not as smooth as a baby's bottom, either) and I don't
    intend to shave my body. Since I think it looks out of place to have body hair
    and no pubic hair, I'm planning to follow my wife's lead and trim as close as I
    can and try and keep it in proportion to my body hair.

I have to say that this is new for me. One time when we were young (we've been
    married 31 years) I let her shave me. We both agreed that it made my privates
    look like a 12 year old boy's and we never did it again. With that being the 'style'
    at Hedo, we think it should not give the same impression down there.

Mike

My wife and I are planning a trip to Hedo III. First Timers. 36 age range. Are there a lot of people there our age.

Ages...

I think they range ALL over.... My guess is the majority of people are mid thirties to mid 40s. Hey... that's right where we fit ! A great time is always had by all.

I ALWAYS remove it all. But for this trip I plan to get a Brazillian wax a day before I go. This way I shouldn't need a razor as often. And I plan on taking some cheap disposable ones. I can throw em out beofre our flight which means more room for trinkets. Personally, I keep myself that way so there is no "Dental floss" effect... oh, and so he doesn't cough up fur balls. . I do not think it is "gross", "nasty" or anything else if a person chooses not to. I admire them for having the guts to go au natural. I alctually don't have the guts to do it anymore.

Wife and I are shaved like a new born. Love the feeling...
    =============================
    Hedo2 Sept 23-28, 2007
    Hedo3 Nov 15-24, 2006
    Doug & Dani
    =============================

Blog Entries
    My wife gets her Brazilian a few days before the trip. I will do the same if she wants me to. We haven't decided yet. If not a brazilian, I will be very closely trimmed. Just enough length to keep from being prickly..hehe... he said prickly...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I will trim down but there is no chance in HELL that any wax with papaer over top will be placed anywhere near the region that I am planning on using ALOT while down there. Trim...yes Wax..NO
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    Kristy, have you had one before? You seem pretty sure you don't want one. Just asking, cause if you have and hated it, I wanted to know why.

She has not, but is doing it at least 4 days before we go, so if any irritation occurs, it will have time to go away.

I would think (complete guess, but with plenty of thought applied) the smoother the more slippery. I would think smooth and slippery would feel pretty darn good (for both of us)... just an opinion...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

wait a minute...who said that was kristy talking earlier?

And what the hell is this "smooth and slippery would feel pretty darn good (for both of us) comment? If anything is going to be smooth and slippery, it better not be with you but the female half of you two. Smooth and slippery do not go together for me and another guy in my world.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

to shave or not to shave

clean shaven here. Tried it once and now I feel I have to keep it up. GF shaven also...very sexy. A neat trim can be hot as well. however, no hairballs for me please lol
    Hedo III firstimers May 26th-31st 2007!!!

Speaking from experience, a brazilian wax is not as bad as it sounds. My husband and I always did the shaving thing; needless to say I was scared to death my first time. It all comes down to your level of pain tolerance. The end result is well worth it!

Hedo here we come!!!
    Chad & Amy - May 27-June 1

Blog Entries
    I may not be able to quit laughing long enough to type this but...

JIM, JIM, JIM...
    By "both of us" I was refering to ME and MY wife...

ROTFLMAO..... I'm dyin ova heeeeerrrrrreeeeee

Blog Entries
    I'm STILL laughing... That's the BEST...

Blog Entries
    I have an idea. Why dont you and Kristy start signing your posts. It will probably prevent such confusion.

And hold on there... are saying you wouldn't want to rub Ronnie's with me...
    OMG... I CAN'T STOP AND MY SIDE HURTS..............

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast