Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Who going in February ?

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    That's great the Super Bowl @ Hedo seeya there.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Last years Super Bowl we were home, the year prior we watched the Super Bowl at a bar/restaurant on Maui, and I think it was the year before that we watched the Super Bowl at Desire in Cancun when the Giants played New England? And we hit one of the pools for the 1st quarter & 1/2 time, and if New England would have scored a touch down in those last 2 minutes or so, we would have hit another box for final score!!!! I always root for the home team (New Yorker), but that final score pay-off was way too big to pass up, I have to admit, I was hoping New England got those last 7 points.... Hopefully this year will be a lucky one as well???!!! But hey, it's already good, we'll be in Jamaica, in the warmth, at Hedo and with great people...
    Jo- & Mark

Feb 20th to 25th. First time with the Fluffs

The DIF is really bad. 79 days seems so far away!
    Mitch & Melisa

Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    yes, Jan 28th to Feb 11th...
    short handsome funny guy with 6 foot tall hot gorgeous wife... see you all there!
    cum talk to us, don't be shy!
    KM
    Your lack of shyness, sense of humour and energy not to mention hot wife does make up for any "short Cummings". Note to people looking for them at Hedo, his hair is much much shorter than in the avatar :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty2ofus View Post
    We will be there Jan 30-Feb 6 for the first time ... cant wait!!
    You made a great decision to go, you will meet so many wonderful people, friends for the rest of your lives. We'll be back again this year from Jan 28 to Feb 16th for our 3rd time. It gets better every year as you meet new friends and get to know the friends you already met even better :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    LOL... As a Guy who isn't considered tall myself, I like to go with the description "vertically challenged"... ;-) Look forward to meeting you both....
    Have to give the height award to you, KM tried out for midget wrestling but was considered too short for the sport.

I don't like "vertically challenged" because trust me there is no challenge here lol, we kiss in stairs and figured out the rest 18 years ago lol
    We met this wonderful couple while there, everyday while standing around the nude pool area he kept staring at Barb's belly button so I finally asked her to sit down so he could look her in the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadapaula View Post
    Agree, cant wait to meet these awesome people. Drinks on us!

We have one of those jacuzzi rooms at the nude beach. Is there an established Hedo record for how many people fit in the room jacuzzis? I think we need to set or break it! Who's in? -Todd

We'll take a dip... or a few :-)

yes they do... watch the last 3 SuperBOwl at Hedo lol
    food, games, and the big screen game..

GO Patriots
    Another reason why we love this couple. Pat's fans, it was so great watching them win at Hedo last year, hopefully a repeat this year. Sorry COP and Phillygirl, Philly won't be there again this year :-)

Randy n Dar jamaican runaways travel group we will be there feb6th till the 17th of feb2016

hello

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    We're there Jan 28 to Feb 15, we should run into each other :-)
    Hello I just joined today . Me and my fiance are going in febuary. This is our first time going. We are going febuary 11th to the 19th. We're so excited . We booked our trip about a year ago .

hello

Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    Feb. 13 to Feb. 20 for us. We tend to be a little shy at first, but if you say "hi" we definitely are friendly in return. Can't wait till Feb!!!

Mitch and Melisa
    Hello I just joined today. Me and my fiance are going in febuary 11th through the 19th . This is our first time were so excited togo. We booked this over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by stiffonealways View Post
    Hello I just joined today . Me and my fiance are going in febuary. This is our first time going. We are going febuary 11th to the 19th. We're so excited . We booked our trip about a year ago .
    We will see you there! If you're on FB, feel free to join our FB group in the link below! Introduce yourselves to our group, whether or not you booked with us. We love meeting people before we get there!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    Have to give the height award to you, KM tried out for midget wrestling but was considered too short for the sport.
    LOL... KM and Jo- should get along.....We look forward to have a drink with ya's....
    Last edited by boatlover1995; 11-30-2015 at 07:21 AM.
    Jo- & Mark

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast