Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The complete Hedo and lifestyle Newbie Trip Report : Day One

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    Major emphasis on this advice. Blacked out on the first day and passed out in the room about 730 or so. Totally missed dinner and quickly found a better pace so I could enjoy the whole day and night.
    Mr ChiTown, we remember your first day very well, seemed like you were having a great time!

Ha I'm glad someone remembers. This time around no vodka tonics on the plane and beer only during the day! However your suggestion of vodka things will firmly adhered to at night.Those are pretty tasty
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

This is just about the best trip report I've ever read. Very well written and honest. Thank you.
    Scott & Kathy Upcoming trips:

2019 Jan 2nd to 12th Hedo with Toms Trips Lifestyle Month Swingers Delight
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...uary-week-two/

2019 April Lifestyle Fantasy Week Hedo April 13th to 20th
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h.../fantasy-week/

2019 Oct 12th to 19th Hedo Toms Trips Oktoberfest Week -
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...s/oktoberfest/

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
    This is just about the best trip report I've ever read. Very well written and honest. Thank you.
    Agreed. This report is now the GOLD standard that all reports from this point forward will be judged. Time for everyone to bring there trip reporting skills to the next level! So my point being based on my writing skills, all of you will be severely disappointed when I get back in Feb. But we will try to party as well as Danny - maybe thats the goal?

Last edited by Canadapaula; 12-20-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Thank you for this amazing trip report Danny Boy... This in depth review helped me and my wife to take the plunge and book a trip to hedo II this Jan (8-15).

As newbies we were concerned about what our experience would be like... but after reading this thread we are very excited for our trip ..and hope to meet other great people while we are there.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by flippinjig View Post
    Thank you for this amazing trip report Danny Boy... This in depth review helped me and my wife to take the plunge and book a trip to hedo II this Jan (8-15).

As newbies we were concerned about what our experience would be like... but after reading this thread we are very excited for our trip ..and hope to meet other great people while we are there.

Cheers
    It is life changing!!

This sounds like our first trip to Hedo. Same deal on the pot as well as the fish out of water being at a nude resort for the first time. We too thought WTF have we gotten ourselves into. Well we now know, and will be returning in March for our seven trip. We have made many friends and love the atmosphere, the relaxation and the sexual vibe. It has been a life changing type experience.

Hello: thank you for the reveiw me and my fiance are going to be their in 37 days for our first time . We booked this almost a year ago and can't wait to get their . I hope our first day be good as your guys . We have never been to anything like this either but can't wait . Thank you for the reveiw I hope to read more . We will be hedo virgins also .

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    We just booked two more trips for 2016 and are officially with the Fluffs!!
    Funny thing is most of the people we spent time with weren't Fluffers. I just like the fact they bring the big parties. Also met some great Fluffs.
    Hate we will miss y'all. Feb6-12

That was a great trip report and very entertaining. Hedo people are the best, hope to meet you guys there in the future.

Cheers mon
    Hedo 3 Nov 2009
    Hedo 2 Nov 2010
    Hedo 2 Nov 2011
    Hedo 2 Nov 2012
    Hedo 2 Nov 2013
    Hedo 2 Nov 2014
    Temptation Jan 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2017

Outstanding report. Love the details and humour throughout your posts. A must read for any first timer going to Hedo.

Danny boy, I know this report is over an year old, but I just had to say this (and agree with the others on this thread): this is BY FAR THE BEST report I've read, and I read quite a few since we're going to Hedo for the first time in December. The way you described your first experience really helped us. Thank you, seems like you had a great time, and I hope you have an even better time in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    Day 7:
    Last full day and despite our best efforts we kept getting depressed. Usual start to the day. Met an amazing couple in the pool. W and K you know who you are. One of the funniest guys I have ever met in my life. We clicked immediately and they asked us to dinner but we had already made plans. I know we will see them again next year and be spending more time with them. Everyone seemed to retire early from the pool and get ready for the big Halloween event.
    Dinner was awesome and the costumes even better. We tried to make contact with as many other couples that we met and exchange numbers and emails then headed to the piano bar. The show was great and our favorite physician put on one hell of a show on the piano, this guy is my hero lol.
    We called it a night early so that we could get up and get some more beach time before our flight left.

Day 8:
    Up early and all packed. Gave our room attendant all of our left over booze and joints as well as a nice tip for the great work. (It amazes me how appreciative the staff is there for the smallest favors) Off to the beach for 2 hrs. of lounging and swimming before heading off to Tim Air.

Our overall thoughts and Opinions for what they are worth:
    There is no other place like this on earth.
    We discovered more about ourselves in 1 week than in the last 10 years.
    We have a true appreciation for the human body and all its types that we never had before.
    My wife is now confidant in her appearance and I decided mine needs a little work.
    We discovered that for us it doesn’t matter how gorgeous you are if you an ass.
    We had been admiring one couple for a few days. Wife thought he was a dream and I considered her to be about the most beautiful women there. After talking for less than 3 minutes we knew they were interested as well. The issue fell apart as he kept talking. He was verbally abusive to and about his wife. Explained how he could get any woman he wanted in Hedo and was basically an arrogant ass. Now I felt bad because I knew my wife thought he was hot but there was no way in hell this man was ever going to touch my wife and I would have to break the news to her. Our code to get away and talk was that I would grab her arm and tap twice with my finger while asking if she had to use the bathroom because I had to make a trip. I did this and we were not even 10 feet away when she said “I’m sorry honey I know you think that his wife is cute but I am never getting with that guy!” Damn I love my wife.
    We also discovered that body types we didn’t think we were attracted to didn’t mean much when we fell in love with the people behind them.
    That you should drink water every once in a while.
    People have been PM’ing about those regrets I kept mentioning. Are there people we wished we had taken up on their offers to play? Absolutely.
    In fact now that we are home and have really gotten to digest this incredible week we have several should’ve , would’ve, could’ve events. The reality is we chose to slow it down a bit so we would not have any regrets about something we would feel poorly about later on.
    The regrets we do have can all be addressed on future trips that we are already booking. The ones we could have had by not slowing down would have been with us for life. So I guess I’m proud of us for being reasonable on this first trip.
    I have also received a few PM’S about how did we meet couples so quickly. I wish I had some secret formula. I guess all I can say is we were determined to let people see who we really are and be the people we have always known we were. So my suggestion to any new ones or those having difficulties meeting others is be yourself on steroids..lol. Be vivacious and fun, don’t worry about rejection and make friends before bedmates.
    My wife and I are in our mid 40’s she is gorgeous and I am not. If we can meet people and make lifelong friends anyone can.

Negatives:
    There were only a few.
    Room had an odd odor we couldn’t get rid of.
    Turn down service inevitably interrupted some form of play.
    Creepy guy standing in the foam staring at everyone and never speaking.
    That this trip ended too soon.
    We didn’t get all the phone numbers and emails we wanted.
    The dining room staff would never let us drag two tables together (this one really steamed me..lol)

Thanks to everyone for letting me briefly relive what my wife and I consider to be the single most life changing event we have ever experienced after the birth of our kids.
    Any questions at all please feel free to PM me. I will do my best to give an honest answer.

Dannyboy
    Great post, really affirms we need to loose our fears and go.

Thank you for your extensive, great, funny and beautiful report Danny Boy! My bf and I will have our virgin (also Hedo + LS) plunge next March, and even though ATF has already comforted me, your report makes me beam even more when I think of how fun our trip will be. I am, just as your wife, quite an introvert. But I've been getting to know that hurricane of lust and impulsive crazy that I have inside me, and can't wait to let it out at Hedo and experience the craziness (and see the look on my bf's face, I had an ear to ear smile when you mentioned that you asked yourself who you brought to Hedo and if you may have left your wife at the airport).

I hope to meet you guys sometime, who knows maybe it will happen :-)

Would like to read day 2 thru ?.........day 1 was a good read as we are first timers our self. 1/12/17-1/19/17

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast