Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The complete Hedo and lifestyle Newbie Trip Report : Day One

Quote Originally Posted by FunFlirt View Post
    So, a question for everyone reading this thread - how many REALLY want to meet Danny Boy to learn how funny and entertaining he/she is in person!
    He is both funny, entertaining and a super nice guy. A is everything Danny described though we didn't have the opportunity to see the wild side described herein as our paths didn't cross that way. But we could see that certain twinkle in those beautiful eyes! Danger, danger!!! LOL
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by Canadapaula View Post
    Now being a ganja expert, do you think Danny Bob got some bad weed?

Just want to know where to do to get the "good stuff" in Feb?
    Send us a PM, we can help with a safe, quality person, easy to contact.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Desire RM 1 trip

Day 6:
    Usual start to the morning. After breakfast we decided to make a trip to Sandals to get pictures for the family. (We are too vanilla to tell anyone back home about our trip. They all think we are at Sandals). We went with another couple we had met who had the same idea. After spending just 30 minutes we had our pics and were sick of wearing bathing suits and headed back. Just a few observations about sandals. They are under extensive construction. The place was near empty and of the half dozen or so couples we passed not one would even look up to say hi or even acknowledge they just passed another couple. We asked one of the security personal we saw to take our picture and he immediately asked if we were from Hedo. He said he gets asked to take these pictures every day. He took the first picture and then said do another pose, so we shifted places and posed, he said do a dirty pose. I was like WTF you little perv we have plenty of dirty positions on this trip we need some that won’t give our children nightmares for the rest of their lives. Too funny, this place is definitely not Hedo!

By the time we got back on Hedo grounds we were hot and sick of swimsuits. We made it as far as the nude pool and jumped in. (the nude pool is freaking freezing btw) after acclimating to the cold, both sets of couples started making out with our own wives. Now I don’t know if what happened next was preplanned by the girls or not (I’m assuming it was) but they both asked us to hop up and sit on the edge of the pool and asked us if we wanted a Blow job, of course we said yes. They girls both looked at each other smiled and then switched partners. Now this next part really pisses me off. I was getting some of the best head in my life and I’m pretty sure my friend would have said the same based on his smile and along comes security and starts yelling at us for doing this. Now what kills me is that there wasn’t another soul to be seen, no one in the pool and no one at the grill. (I’m pretty sure this girl was going to go all the way if you know what I mean …grr).

We finished the day in the Nude pool and then off to smoke some more weed before dinner. (still nothing special imo)
    Dinner was great as usual. The piano bar was slow and the vibe just didn’t feel the same as previous nights. So we grabbed a couple and went down to the ocean to skinny dip! Sounds romantic and sexy right? Not so much… We put our water shoes on and waded out into the dark. Instead of sexy it was terrifying, wondering what was below the surface and what they had an appetite for. I found myself hoping that barracuda weren’t into small snakes if you know what I mean. Anyhow by the time we made it to the raft security was all over us telling us to get out, it wasn’t safe at night. Now of course I booed and grumbled in my false bravado but secretly I wanted to go give her a hug for giving us the boot. Moral to that story is that the play room is a lot more romantic than the ocean is at 2 am.
    Back to our hot tub for heavy petting then off to bed.

Next: Conclusion
    Day 7, 8 overview, thoughts and just my $.02
    Last edited by Danny Boy; 11-05-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    He is both funny, entertaining and a super nice guy. A is everything Danny described though we didn't have the opportunity to see the wild side described herein as our paths didn't cross that way. But we could see that certain twinkle in those beautiful eyes! Danger, danger!!! LOL
    Thanks for the kind words. You are making our feelings of regret even worse..lol. See you soon we will be taking you up on that Manhattan dinner date.

Day 7:
    Last full day and despite our best efforts we kept getting depressed. Usual start to the day. Met an amazing couple in the pool. W and K you know who you are. One of the funniest guys I have ever met in my life. We clicked immediately and they asked us to dinner but we had already made plans. I know we will see them again next year and be spending more time with them. Everyone seemed to retire early from the pool and get ready for the big Halloween event.
    Dinner was awesome and the costumes even better. We tried to make contact with as many other couples that we met and exchange numbers and emails then headed to the piano bar. The show was great and our favorite physician put on one hell of a show on the piano, this guy is my hero lol.
    We called it a night early so that we could get up and get some more beach time before our flight left.

Day 8:
    Up early and all packed. Gave our room attendant all of our left over booze and joints as well as a nice tip for the great work. (It amazes me how appreciative the staff is there for the smallest favors) Off to the beach for 2 hrs. of lounging and swimming before heading off to Tim Air.

Our overall thoughts and Opinions for what they are worth:
    There is no other place like this on earth.
    We discovered more about ourselves in 1 week than in the last 10 years.
    We have a true appreciation for the human body and all its types that we never had before.
    My wife is now confidant in her appearance and I decided mine needs a little work.
    We discovered that for us it doesn’t matter how gorgeous you are if you an ass.
    We had been admiring one couple for a few days. Wife thought he was a dream and I considered her to be about the most beautiful women there. After talking for less than 3 minutes we knew they were interested as well. The issue fell apart as he kept talking. He was verbally abusive to and about his wife. Explained how he could get any woman he wanted in Hedo and was basically an arrogant ass. Now I felt bad because I knew my wife thought he was hot but there was no way in hell this man was ever going to touch my wife and I would have to break the news to her. Our code to get away and talk was that I would grab her arm and tap twice with my finger while asking if she had to use the bathroom because I had to make a trip. I did this and we were not even 10 feet away when she said “I’m sorry honey I know you think that his wife is cute but I am never getting with that guy!” Damn I love my wife.
    We also discovered that body types we didn’t think we were attracted to didn’t mean much when we fell in love with the people behind them.
    That you should drink water every once in a while.
    People have been PM’ing about those regrets I kept mentioning. Are there people we wished we had taken up on their offers to play? Absolutely.
    In fact now that we are home and have really gotten to digest this incredible week we have several should’ve , would’ve, could’ve events. The reality is we chose to slow it down a bit so we would not have any regrets about something we would feel poorly about later on.
    The regrets we do have can all be addressed on future trips that we are already booking. The ones we could have had by not slowing down would have been with us for life. So I guess I’m proud of us for being reasonable on this first trip.
    I have also received a few PM’S about how did we meet couples so quickly. I wish I had some secret formula. I guess all I can say is we were determined to let people see who we really are and be the people we have always known we were. So my suggestion to any new ones or those having difficulties meeting others is be yourself on steroids..lol. Be vivacious and fun, don’t worry about rejection and make friends before bedmates.
    My wife and I are in our mid 40’s she is gorgeous and I am not. If we can meet people and make lifelong friends anyone can.

Negatives:
    There were only a few.
    Room had an odd odor we couldn’t get rid of.
    Turn down service inevitably interrupted some form of play.
    Creepy guy standing in the foam staring at everyone and never speaking.
    That this trip ended too soon.
    We didn’t get all the phone numbers and emails we wanted.
    The dining room staff would never let us drag two tables together (this one really steamed me..lol)

Thanks to everyone for letting me briefly relive what my wife and I consider to be the single most life changing event we have ever experienced after the birth of our kids.
    Any questions at all please feel free to PM me. I will do my best to give an honest answer.

Dannyboy

A Hearty THANK YOU

DannyBoy, you did all the readers on this board (and the staff at Hedo) a tremendous service with your trip reports! They were highly informative and incredibly entertaining. Thank you from all of us! I only wish we'd had the opportunity to meet you in person. Maybe some day...

Thanks Dannyboy, I can't wait to let the wife read this as we are virgins looking to explore. I really enjoyed this, almost felt like I was there.

Really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing. It is amazing how it changes you! Love Hedo and can't wait to get back in April!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Very good trip report we loved reading it

Danny Boy, thanks for taking the time to post such wonderfully entertaining and detailed trip reports!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    Day 7
    We had been admiring one couple for a few days. Wife thought he was a dream and I considered her to be about the most beautiful women there. After talking for less than 3 minutes we knew they were interested as well. The issue fell apart as he kept talking. He was verbally abusive to and about his wife. Explained how he could get any woman he wanted in Hedo and was basically an arrogant ass. Now I felt bad because I knew my wife thought he was hot but there was no way in hell this man was ever going to touch my wife and I would have to break the news to her. Our code to get away and talk was that I would grab her arm and tap twice with my finger while asking if she had to use the bathroom because I had to make a trip. I did this and we were not even 10 feet away when she said “I’m sorry honey I know you think that his wife is cute but I am never getting with that guy!” Damn I love my wife.
    We have 2 guesses on who this couple might be, it will make entertaining dinner convo.

Great tale, well told.
    Last edited by happy2us; 11-06-2015 at 06:57 AM.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Desire RM 1 trip

Thank you for sharing. Your trip report was well written, fun & entertaining. Welcome to the Hedo family! Once you go, you know.....after the first trip, we made 3 more in the same year. Of course we have slowed that pace now down to just 2 per year. Lol. But your post has made the next 2 months tolerable until we are there again. Thanks again!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Danny Boy, we are making our first trip in December and this is a trip we can only hope for. loved your honesty and attention to detail.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    We have 2 guesses on who this couple might be, it will make entertaining dinner convo.

Great tale, well told.
    LOL I have no doubt you know who I'm talking about..Too funny. Would love to get down to the city early march and have some dinner with you guys.

We just booked two more trips for 2016 and are officially with the Fluffs!!
    Funny thing is most of the people we spent time with weren't Fluffers. I just like the fact they bring the big parties. Also met some great Fluffs.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast