Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The complete Hedo and lifestyle Newbie Trip Report : Day One

Quote Originally Posted by J&JSwinginPA View Post
    We're still working on our first trip report from last month but as recently cherry popped Hedo virgins our stories sound very similar. We were just gonna "cruise by and check out the nude pool for a few minutes" then next thing we knew it was like 6 hours later and we're both screaming "best vacation ever". We booked the next trip by Monday afternoon. We best describe our day 1 as "surreal". Super excited to hear that you had such a great first day and we can't wait to hear the rest.
    J&S Im looking at your avatar. Is that Pocono palace with the wine glass suite? LOL Wife and I have been there several times but not sure I can ever go back after Hedo.

Day 4:
    Usual morning routine then off to a sad breakfast where we had to say goodbye to the first couple we met and played with. We met lifelong friends in them I am sure of it.
    We spent the remainder of the day with the other two couples we met. Split between the beach and the pool. The highlight of the day for us was meeting another ATF Couple Happy2us. What a great couple. Guys I feel bad that our plans were always conflicting. Sometimes we were just victims of sand gravity. Really wanted to spend more time with you and you are on our “regrets list for sure” (Mrs. Happy is so damn hot!).
    Before dinner we were able to have some playtime with the other couple we had met on day 2. Another great time was had. This resulted in the wife in and I having a frank discussion about a comment I had made regarding what I called “little magic hands” (referring to the woman I had just been with) She felt a little jealous and it presented a good opportunity to express that I to had some feelings of jealousy on our first experience. Anyhow we had a great talk and explored our feelings on the topic and decided to take a day or two off to see how we felt. I’m not sure how it is for other swinger’s new or old but for me I can honestly say I can’t imagine anyone ever making me hot and bothered more than my own wife can. You can’t replace 25 years of personal intimacy with a brief fantasy.
    Anyhow after playtime our play couple offered to pop our cherry into the world of “weed”. This was on out bucket list and we were so excited to try it. Not going to lie, it didn’t really live up to all the hype. I guess we were expecting to be transferred into a reality of utter bliss and utopia. Apparently we watch too much Cheech and Chong. What it did do for us was relax us and mellow us. However the best result wasn’t apparent until dinner. HOLY shit I have read that weed can effect how food taste and did it ever. All the food I put in my mouth that night felt like it was blessed by the food gods. I ate white rice…yes I said white rice and it tasted like and indescribable circus in my mouth. My wife experienced much the same effect. So did we get hooked on euphoria? No. however I will never say no again to a few puffs before dinner.
    The theme that night was Fetish and the wife had a little number with leather and chains and not much of either. The Caveat to tonight? The only way she was going to wear that number was if I wore a little zip up thong that said 69 on it. What is hard for me to understand is how after 4 days of walking around naked in front of hundreds of people why it was harder to wear this thong.(props to all you ladies who wear thongs, damn those things are uncomfortable)
    Now if you only see one show the entire time you are there fetish night is the one to see. OMG. First off where do these girls come from? Are they produced in a factory somewhere? No one in real life looks like this, the things they can do and the ways they can bend is surreal. At our table all the girls were chatting but the guys were in a dream just wondering what would happen next. Awesome show!
    Rest of the night was some dancing and flirting but off to bed fairly early. 2 am I believe for some personal play time.
    Oh yeah a 3rd side effect from smoking for us was an awesome nights sleep.

Day 5: “toga foam party!!”
    Last edited by Danny Boy; 11-04-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    J&S Im looking at your avatar. Is that Pocono palace with the wine glass suite? LOL Wife and I have been there several times but not sure I can ever go back after Hedo.
    You nailed it, good call, LOL!!!!! We have 2 adult girls living at home who apparently NEVER feel like leaving the house anymore so we have to escape to the Poconos for our quality alone time.

Keep up the great reporting, it's an awesome read. We've re-booked for Oct 2016 while we were there but that's way too far away so I'm booking a Feb trip with the Fluffs today, place is downright addicting, lol.

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Keep up the great reporting, it's an awesome read. We've re-booked for Oct 2016 while we were there but that's way too far away so I'm booking a Feb trip with the Fluffs today, place is downright addicting, lol.
    The Fluff Feb party is great we hop to join you there. 23 days to our next trip. We usually try to go twice a year Feb with the fluffs for 11 days and then in December to use our 14/3 program.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Kudos to DannyBoy!

So, a question for everyone reading this thread - how many REALLY want to meet Danny Boy to learn how funny and entertaining he/she is in person!

Great trip report,
    This report should be set up as a place to go for newbies.
    And yes "Danny Boy" most of the people you meet at Hedo become very long time friends.
    Hard to believe that in a week you can find so much common ground with so many people.
    Hope someday we have the pleasure of meeting you.
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

Quote Originally Posted by FunFlirt View Post
    So, a question for everyone reading this thread - how many REALLY want to meet Danny Boy to learn how funny and entertaining he/she is in person!
    WE DO !!!!! Sound like an amazing couple
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Now being a ganja expert, do you think Danny Bob got some bad weed?

Just want to know where to do to get the "good stuff" in Feb?

Day 5: Usual morning of play, shower, save the beach chairs and off to breakfast.
    Another sad morning we said goodbye to our Israeli couple. Not having spent some fun time with them is our single biggest regret. Both the wife and I agreed that neither of us have ever experienced anyone who could kiss like these two could kiss. A truly classy couple who were as sexy with their words as they were with their bodies. We will see you next October G&I.
    The last of the three couples we originally clicked with spent there day doing some odds and ends they wanted to wrap up before they ended their trip. So it was just the wife and I. Spent most of the day on the beach and in the ocean where we put on show for the passing boats.
    I believe today was the Fluffs Catamaran cruise that we went on. (Or yesterday…too many rum and cokes). Anyhow big thanks to Jon from the fluffs for inviting us along.
    Wildest time of our lives. Started with some swimming in the caves and watching the cliff jumpers. Then off to cruise by ricks Café. There were literally hundreds of people watching us cruise by and cheering. The fluffs put on one hell of a show for them, including my wife. She bent over, ass in the air to the crowd and said “aren’t you going to spank me”. If you had ended my life right then and there I would have died a happy man.
    The trip back got even more intense. We saw a 6 person gang bang (not our cup of tea, but fun to watch). Then the blowjobs started. I leaned back on the rail with the warm ocean air and the sun setting on the horizon and received the best BJ I have ever received from my wife. In the short amount of time we were there I saw a normally quiet and reserved woman come out of her shell and enjoy the hell out of life. I am a truly lucky man!
    That night was toga night, man did the girls all look amazing. Personally I looked like a chubby Roman Banker, but she would not allow me to toss it.
    Dinner was amazing and the wife and I were propositioned by a couple who we had been noticing all week. We declined out of fear…lol They seemed like a well experienced couple and we really didn’t want to embarrass ourselves with our let’s just say less than professional skill sets. Cowboy and Derby girl we hope to spend some time with you next year.
    After the show it was off to the foam disco. OMG what a trip. 100 naked bodies crammed into a wet slippery little room. Was one of the most erotic setting we have ever been in. Rubbed on some old friends and made some new ones…lol. We, along with many others started shifting our time between the foam room and the small pool outside by the slide. (It got real warm dancing in the foam)
    Stayed there until 2 am then off to the nude bard grill for some late night pizza. I believe that if one were sober and fully awake that this would be truly terrible pizza. At 2 am and well along our way to being blitzed it was the best pizza ever made. Passed up on an invite to smoke some weed from delightful folks and headed back to the room for a 3 am crash time.

Day 6: “Off to Sandals”

Quote Originally Posted by Canadapaula View Post
    Now being a ganja expert, do you think Danny Bob got some bad weed?

Just want to know where to do to get the "good stuff" in Feb?
    We've never bought really good stuff in Jamaica, at least not as good as what we get back home. We usually try to buy from the guys on the beach at least if the stuff is no good you'll see them again. Must admit that what we got this year was significantly better than in the past though.

This is a great trip report for all newbies to read.Wish we had this one many years ago when we did our first trip but the main thing is you had a great time and will be making plans to return again.Thanks for sharing and keep it coming!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

I love how honest you are about everything. Really enjoying this report.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Welcome to the Fluffs. You will love them (us)!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by locogringo View Post
    Danny & A: You two are awesome and we likewise wish we could have spent more time with you. Hugs & kisses for you both!!!

To everyone else: These two are some of the most wonderfully delightful folks you will ever meet. If ever you are on a trip with them, seek these two wonderful folks out, you will not regret it.
    We had the pleasure of meeting them both and you are 100% spot on, wish we met you too!
    Last edited by happy2us; 11-04-2015 at 09:59 PM.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast