Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The complete Hedo and lifestyle Newbie Trip Report : Day One

Wow what a first day, so c'mon let us all hear about the rest of your holiday?

Lisa xx
    Second time to Hedo April 6th 2016 come and say Hi!!!

Hahahaha! I laughed so hard when I read your comment about the guy looking at your wife's nether regions to determine her age. I know that guy! Lol. He & his wife are wonderful people! He has an entire repertoire - so be prepared.

Glad you had an awesome first day - Looking forward to reading what the rest of your trip has in store!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

This is an awesome read! Sounds like a helluva first day. Enjoy!

Day 2:
    I will admit the some of the details going forward in this report although accurate may not have actually taken place on the day I remember them to have. I will do my best.
    We didn’t retire the night before until 4 am and woke at 7am. Showered dressed and off to breakfast. Sat with a few other couples and enjoyed the flirting. Austin makes a mean omelet and seeing all the beautiful ladies in there skimpy morning wear was a true delight.
    By 11am we were set up on the beach and got some float time in the ocean which was like bath water. (Everyone warned of all the dangerous urchins and sea life, never saw or heard of anyone seeing anything)
    The drinks started flowing fast and free by 1pm and we were in the pool with the couple we had met the previous day. In the 5 hours of pool time we met 2 other couples that we really clicked with and all went to dinner that night. The pool was insane that day. I received my first public blow job. (By wife of course) I got to meet the fellow who performed every day on the side for hours with his lovely wife. (I call him the rock star) I told my wife I want to dress up as him for next Halloween. My wife and her new found friends thought it would be fun to see how many women’s nipples they could suck and to be honest I don’t think very many were missed. (The wife isn’t BI but she saw what a turn on it was for the husbands and to be honest I don’t think she was minding it all too much.) Their vicariousness received us hubbies many a free nipple suck and even some stroke time from the wife’s of such husbands. There was even one gorgeous Brunette who we had been chatting with who I asked if I could hug. She looked at me and said hug? Then jumped on me full straddle and French kissed me. (Yeah if I had died that day it would have been a good day.) I made out with a rare Israeli girl who I swear to god could make me hard by just talking to me. Her eyes were intoxicating and her voice mesmerizing. They were one of the couples we went to dinner with.
    At sunset we went back to the room to light play in the hot tub for a little bit before dinner.
    Dinner was amazing and the company of the 3 couples we met earlier in the day was electric. We all watched the show then headed to the piano bar. This was about the best time I have ever had at a bar. The entertainment was provocative and the 3 couples and ourselves stood at the back of the bar playing with each other. As the entertainment grew hotter so did the ladies. At one point we didn’t realize there was a seating area behind the glass outside and when we all turned around we received a standing ovation. The girls loved this and gave them a brief show.
    At around 1 am we retired to the playroom with the couple from the previous night and experienced our first full swap.
    Now I believe every red blooded man has fantasies of what it would be like to play with two girls at one time and it is one I can now mark off my bucket list (in fact after this trip I need a new bucket list). However all did not go without a hitch. The wife was turned on and having a great time as was I, however when it was time for the final act, Danny Boy Jr. wouldn’t cooperate. Now you may ask why I would include something like this. Well I would have loved to known before I got here that it is not all that uncommon for a first time experience. If you were to ask me why it happened? I have no idea. In 27 years if you said salute I saluted. In talking to a good friend who is a physician he asked me, did you get a lot of son? Did you drink a lot? Have you gotten very little sleep? Were you nervous? Did you play earlier in the day? I of course answered yes to all of the above. His response was “you are an idiot what did you think would happen?” So I guess I am sharing so that other newbie guys like myself wont beat themselves up as much as I did.( and I did. In fact I was fairly devastated) I was with a little blonde hotty who was an intellectual firecracker. She did all she could to make me feel at ease and thankfully I am highly skilled in other areas..lol. The night was not a total loss and at least the wife had the time of her life.
    In summary I would say day 2 was amazing.
    Last edited by Danny Boy; 11-04-2015 at 07:29 AM.

We're still working on our first trip report from last month but as recently cherry popped Hedo virgins our stories sound very similar. We were just gonna "cruise by and check out the nude pool for a few minutes" then next thing we knew it was like 6 hours later and we're both screaming "best vacation ever". We booked the next trip by Monday afternoon. We best describe our day 1 as "surreal". Super excited to hear that you had such a great first day and we can't wait to hear the rest.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by hedoshedo50; 01-15-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Sounds like a wonderful (and honest) second day lol! Please keep 'em coming...
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Danny Boy,to be perfectly honest this is turning out to be the best trip report I have read so far and,trust me,I rarely miss one!Two thumbs up and 5 stars for sure!

Danny Boy, if we weren't already drooling in anticipation of our trip in a month, your report would do the trick!

Day 3:
    4am bed time and up again at 7am.The usual morning sex. (I should note that sex with the wife is never usual, thanks Babe!) Did the dress shower save the beach chairs and off to breakfast. Again Austin’s wonderful omelets and the scenery was outstanding. (Not referring to the plants). Breakfast with friends and off to the beach for some more floating in the ocean. By 1 pm we had the nude grill Jerk chicken in hand and the mugs capped off with booze and it was off to the nude pool.
    As the wife and I were walking by the bar at one point I noticed some tattoos I recognized from ATF. It was Locogringo! If you have not had the pleasure of meeting them they are an amazing couple who are superb icebreakers. I really wish we could have spent a little more time with them. In fact Mr’s Loco came to the aid of a gentleman who took a hard fall onto his head at the pool after falling down the stairs. (of course he did fall trying to grab her ass so…).
    We met and made connections with so many people over our first 3 days in the pool it would be impossible to list. Special thanks to BIG Mike though for taking us under his wing and educating a couple of noobs on the inner working of Hedo. He and his wife are remarkable people.
    We basically played around the pool for the afternoon mainly with the several couples we had met. One of the husbands had some oral fun with his wife while the rest of our wives were all over her. Massive turn on!
    At one point a well-meaning women approached the girls and said to be careful giving so much attention to just a few men or people will think you don’t want to explore other couples. We didn’t think much of it but it did in fact turn out to be true for us later in the week.
    Dinner with friends again. It was glow night and my wife was wearing a glow bikini with a glow tutu that didn’t quite cover her ass cheeks. Hottest girl in the room that night IMO. After the show several of us went out to the main deck where the music was loud and the dancing was awesome. After several minutes we migrated to the top balcony where it was like a magical play land of frisky women and horny men. Easily my favorite night of the trip (from an entertainment perspective anyhow).
    Then the terrible thing happened …we hit the wall. Three days of no sleep little food and lots of sun. As much fun as we were having we decided we better call it a night and headed back at 1 am. Funny thing is on the way back we chatted with a cute couple and started talking about rooms and what they looked like. She asked if we would like to see there room and how it differed from ours. (Being noobs we actually thought they wanted us to see there room) We were not in the room for more than 2 minutes and she started stripping her clothes off. As flattered as we were my wife was actually falling asleep while standing and we had to take our leave. (First regret of the week but not the last)
    Another unforgettable day at Hedo!
    I do have to say that whether one chooses to play or not, the self-esteem boost one gets from knowing that someone has an interest in you is immeasurable. So we want to thank all those wonderful couples that we met but never did play with for boosting the self-esteem of a couple of middle aged vanilla folk.

Day 4 to soon follow “we tried pot for the first time in our lives”
    Last edited by Danny Boy; 11-04-2015 at 07:24 AM.

I love this format! The suspense is killing me! Well done Danny Boy.
    Hedo 2 - March 25-28/15
    Hedo 2 - Oct 6-10/15
    Hedo 2 - March 21-25/16
    Hedo 2 - Sept 19-23/16
    Hedo 2 - March 21-25/17
    Hedo 2 - Oct 22-27/17
    Hedo 2 - Apr 8-13/18
    Hedo 2 - Oct 20-26/18
    Hedo 2 - Apr 5-12/19

Really enjoying the reports Dannyboy, keep them coming!

Danny & A: You two are awesome and we likewise wish we could have spent more time with you. Hugs & kisses for you both!!!

To everyone else: These two are some of the most wonderfully delightful folks you will ever meet. If ever you are on a trip with them, seek these two wonderful folks out, you will not regret it.

Loving it Danny Boy! Keep it coming...We fell for the "I want to see your room" thing too one night - those are great spontaneous fun. Sorry you missed out. Your story should be a cautionary one for newbies about the "Dreaded Wednesday" - as we like to call it. It's day 3-4 of a trip, where people hit the wall & have to take it a bit easier. Gets 'em every time.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Keep'em coming DB!Hitting the wall really hurt the times I did it.Drinking more water helped last year.Looking forward to the rest of your report.........

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast