Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report April 8th - 15th, 2007

Trip Report April 8th - 15th, 2007

Sunday April 8th
    Got up at 4am and got everything ready, drove to friends who took us to Philly airport (thanx Jim and dawn). Check in at Air Jamaica, no problems, flight left on time, friendly service, and a pleasant flight. Landed just after 10am, customs was a breeze, our flight was the only one landing at that time. Right thru and on to the Super Clubs lounge. Bags on the ready we were told the bus would leave in 15 minutes. Some how we ended up carrying our own bags to the bus, which was good because another couple going to a different resort tipped the bag handler and he actually gave them a hard time that it was not enough. We heard that happens often, but not us. Then we were told we were taking a different bus and got off the big bus and onto a smaller bus, with four other people that also went to a different resort.
    Bus ride was ok, the road construction that we heard of was obviously ongoing. One stop for 10 minutes, stretched legs, got my first red stripe, which was very good, so I got another for the ride. Two offers for “smoke” which being a police officer I politely declined. Arrived at the resort about 12:30pm, check in was smooth, but room was not ready, we were told to come back in about an hour. No Problem Mon, we reserved the activities we wanted and found out about a few other things, then got some clothes and my big plastic cup out of our bag and got changed to less clothes, as it was 33 degrees when we left Philadelphia and was 82 degrees when we landed. A stop at the main bar and our I filled my mug up with a Rum Punch and joan got the first of many Dirty Banana’s. I really didn’t like the Rum Punch, it was strong which I don’t mind but had a kind of sour taste that I really didn’t like too much. We were a little hungry so we stopped by the Scotch Bonnet, I had the jerk chicken and sexy joan had the same, excellent. Since we had time till our room was ready we obviously went right to the nude pool and beach. Stripping down, traded my Rum Punch in for a Dirty Banana. OMG those things are so good, we ended up drinking them for the rest of the day, lol. We met a few couples there and instantly were welcomed into a group that had obviously been there for a few days together. A few more Dirty Banana’s and swimming, we checked out the nude beach.
    After a while we went back to the main desk and our room was ready, bags taken to the room and quick tour while on our way. We stayed in Ocean Front, 900 Building, the big purple one. We wandered around the site, exploring, seeing where things were. Went back to the room, made passionate love to each other then a quick nap since we had been up really early, then showered for dinner. Ate at the Tropical Terrace, they had a wide selection and service was top notch. Friendly, quick, everything you could ask for. I had Duck which the legs were kind of tough but the breast was tender and very good. After dinner we spent some time at the main bar, and I was now drinking red stripes. We explored the piano bar but were obviously there too early as no one was there. So went back to the main bar and relaxed. There was a guy who had Easter Bunny ears on, and went around with a basket giving out candy. Apparently he goes there often and everyone knew him, he dressed often but to joan and I will always be known as the Easter Bunny.
    We wanted to get ready for Theme night (Leather and Lace), so went to the room to change, sexy joan put on a leather and metal outfit with her sexy big boobs sticking thru, I put on a leather type thong and leather sleeveless shirt, and off we went. Apparently when the club opens at 11, its way to early for theme night as we were the only ones there. A few other couples wandered up, but it was starting to get a little late, like 12:30am. We know that’s not late for late night things at Hedo but we had the Dunn’s River Fall’s Tour tomorrow morning so wanted to get to bed not too late. So I finished my Red Stripe and just had to try the water slide, which was off until they turned it on at 11. So I handed my clothes to joan and down I went, man is that thing fast, and a little disorienting at the end, when you end up in the pool and not sure which way is up for a second. After standing up and getting my bearings, out of the pool and walking my naked butt back up, I had to do it again, and a 3rd time, lol. Then off to bed to again to make passionate love and even opened the toy bag.
    After our first day we experienced none of the bad things we had read about, service at all bars and everywhere was excellent, food was better than expected, and the people were as awesome as we had read they usually are. I think they had a big gathering the week before us, and another big event the week after we leave, but since our Wedding Anniversary of 20 years is on Wednesday, this is the week we went.

Monday April 9th, 2007
    Woke up at 9am, dressed and off to the Tropical Terrace for breakfast, again excellent variety, and decent food. The girl making omelette’s was excellent, great ingredients of your choice and nice size omelets. We went to the main desk, reserved diving class for Tuesday, making sure all the renewal of wedding vow’s was set up. Then still a little time before being picked up for Dunn’s River Fall tour, so checked out the onsite gift store.
    Bus ride to the tour was nice, pleasant driver, there was a national kite festival going on that day, and the country side was absolutely beautiful. It seems like there are only two classes here, lower class and upper class, no middle, but only a casual observation. Arrived at the River Tour, approached on the way down by a few people that try to give you necklaces for “free” then want a donation after, which the bus driver had warned us about so a friendly no seemed to work well. Six of us from Hedo III went on the tour, and the bigger group that was with our guide decided to go it alone at the last min, so we had our own guide for a group of six, which was nice. It was a national holiday so not only where there people from two cruise ships but a lot of local’s as well but still was not so crowded that you could not enjoy it. Long tough climb up the falls, but a great time and a lot of fun. I thought it was only going to be getting wet up to your knees and walking thru small amounts of water, so wore regular shorts, wrong answer. You get soaked, totally, lol. Great time though, something everyone should do.
    When you leave you walk thru a shop area, we did get one set of carved totems, which they carved our names in, but after that we found the people to be very pushy and arrogant, like they expect you to buy something off every single one. We probably would have bought a few more things if they were not so pushy about it.
    Bus ride back uneventful, kind of quick and two girls wanted to be back in time to take a shopping tour and time was getting close, so bus driver went around some people, man they drive on the wrong side of the road and like nuts here, lol.
    Back at home and to the room to get out of wet clothes, and down to the Scotch Bonnet for lunch again. I had the jerk chicken but on a sandwich today and joan tried the jerk pork, which was good but fatty, and not as good as the chicken she said. She walked in topless and a shear sarong on and was told she had to put a top on to eat, lol. I tried a Pina Coloda and didn’t really like that, I think that and the Strawberry Daquari they mix before hand and add the rum after, which doesn’t work as well. Sexy joan had a Hummingbird, which I tried and was really good so we stuck with them. After lunch we strolled over to the nude side once again, and got our drinks. It got real cloudy and started to rain, so we ended up on the hot tub with a bunch of other people who were again extremely friendly. We met Paul and Kat which we had chatted thru emails prior to our trip. Sat there for a while, watching the craps sneaking up under the chairs, lol. We decided to go back to the room and dry off, taking a short nap, joan a little longer than I, as I started writing this trip report, while watching the playboy channel which is working just fine. Shower soon then dinner at Pastafari.
    Stopped at the bar for a few drinks, chatting with some couples we knew, then off to dinner. I wanted the duck on the menu but they did not have any that night, so went with the trout special, which was very good, my lovely joan had a steak (red meat for the carnivore), which was very good and cooked exactly how she asked for it, and could cut with a butter knife with ease. After dinner we changed for short short night, sexy joan had nice island print shorts and I had a pair of red short shorts for men.
    We went to the piano bar and when we tried to sit at the actual piano which had plenty of open seats, there was one couple there who decided that they were saving all the seats for other people, who by the way most didn’t show up by the time we left even. At home I would have said something or sat there anyway, but in the theme of Jamaica, no problem, we sat on the outside ring which was fine anyway. They did karaoke and sing alongs and it was very nice. About 11:30 we decided to go check out the Disco and water slide, which was not on yet. Disco again too early, but we had a few drinks and chatted with a couple we were talking with earlier. About 11:50pm they turned the water slide on, so I finished my beer and about midnight, down I went again, 4 times, lol. Love that water slide. After that we wandered back to our room, another early day tomorrow with a dive class. Again made passionate love, starting with joan’s flogger that she got for her birthday, joan was very horny tonight, and took my and several toys to satisfy her, until she was tired, satisfied and ready to sleep.

Wednesday April 10th, 2007
    Up at 8am, quick dress, even quicker breakfast, but still time for an excellent omelet, then off to dive class at 8:45. I have never been diving so this was a definite new experience. Class was basic and took about 45 minutes in the main pool. I listened and did everything the first time without a problem and soon it was over and told to be back at 11am for the beginners dive. We walked around a little, then off to the dive boat, joan came along and watched, which they had snorkelers at the same time, she could have done that while I dive, maybe next time. In the water and to the front of the boat, could not breath well, thought I might have to not go down and just get back in the boat, but I took a deep breath and tugged on the rope and went down to pulls, breathing got easier underwater, so I continued down, equalizing my pressure by holding nose and pushing, like popping your ears on the plane, lol. Got to the bottom and waited, when we started moving I could not stay down, and kept floating up, took all my efforts to swim downward instead of looking around, which kind of sucked. A guide kept telling me to release the air from my jacket, but I had already left it all out, and kept trying to show him that but you cant talk down there, so took a few times for him to get it and put an extra weight in my pocket, which I then leveled myself out and was perfect. Unfortunately I missed the stingray others said they saw, not being able to look around until I got the extra weight, but saw a lot of fish, swam through a coral reef, it was outstanding. About 30-40 minutes down then back to the rope, slowly up to the boat, and ride back in.
    Since the dive boat is right next to the scotch bonnet, perfect to just stop by for lunch after, I had the jerk chicken sandwich again but with cheese today, and joan had jerk burger (carnivore again), which she said was very good.
    Off to the nude pool again, where we saw several couples we had chatted with, and one couple we talked to for a while R + S (the names have been omitted to protect the not so innocent). We spend the entire afternoon there, and I must have missed my back with the spray on suntan lotion because I ended up getting sunburned on my back, not too bad but have to watch out now so it does not get worse. It started getting late, but it was just so relaxing chatting with people, cold dirty banana in our hands, floating together on a float.
    Back to the room for shower and changed for dinner. Hot water was not a problem yet for us, heard others say they had some problems sometimes, so far always when we wanted it in our room. It was PJ night, so joan put on a sexy nighty, I put on my black mesh see thru shirt and shorts, and went to dinner at the Tropical Terrace, where we met R + S again for dinner. Nice selection of things to eat again, regular buffet food, good, nothing fancy but still good. They had some music on stage, a nice fashion show with the men and women EC’s modeling Jamaican wear, and lingerie. Then a singer came on, again really good, and when the show was over it was almost 11, and finding out that S was really into women and found joan very attractive (who wouldn’t) asked us if joan wanted to do some girl/girl play. Duh, lol. So we went back to our room and they showed up a short time later, and the girls had a lot of fun, then joan and I had fun while they watched. They had to run after as they were leaving the next morning and you could see the look of DIF on their faces, but we were glad we could make their last night special.
    We got cleaned up and redressed and off to the night club. We could see the piano bar was crowded again, but there was a good crowd by midnight when we got to the night club. A lot of sexy people, some cage dancing, and a lot of sexy PJ’s. A few couples came up and the men were in regular shorts and T shirts and were told they could not go in the club, as it had some kind of sleep wear required, not necessarily what you sleep in, but something you would wear to bed to play is ok also. There were sexy night gowns, see thru cover ups, guys in boxer’s, tight undies, to the guy who was the Easter Bunny Sunday, was in a leather and chain outfit. A girl started doing the slide naked, and I was tempted but enjoying my time with sexy joan so skipped it tonight. We stopped by the Tropical Terrace, got some cheese, pineapple, little desert and I got a Pepsi, the rest of the fountain was not working right, that was the only thing you could get out. We went back to the room, had some cheese, and had a glass of champagne which we found was sent to our room in an ice bucket with 2 glasses, for our anniversary we guessed. It was after midnight and technically our 20th anniversary so I gave joan a few gifts I smuggled in our luggage for our anniversary. We relaxed and had a nice time and finished what we started earlier, lol.

Wednesday April 11th, 2007, Happy Anniversary to us, 20 years of marriage
    I woke up about 8:30, sexy joan is still sleeping, and I am looking at her sexy butt right now as I am typing this report. Woke her up and went to breakfast at the Tropical Terrace, another excellent omelet for both of us. Walk to the dive shop and sign up for diving for me and snorkeling for joan on Thursday. Relax around the resort and then back to the room for shower, getting ready for our vow renewal. I went first, and chatted with the people setting up the wedding ceremony, and the minister, very nice people. They went to the room and got sexy joan, and man was she beautiful. She approached the gazebo and we joined hands and they had a very nice ceremony. They had champagne and a cake right there and took many photos. Thank you to Steve and Darla who stopped by on our special day to watch the ceremony. We walked around the resort with the photographer and took photos. There was a group of younger guys and girls doing the nude water slide, and we almost got a picture of them in the background, which we said would have been fine, lol. Of course the one day that we both had clothes on, joan in a sexy white dress, and I in nice shorts and shirt, it was the hottest day yet. After the photo shoot, we stopped by the main bar for a drink to cool us down. Scotch bonnet for lunch again, both having jerk chicken. Then we went back to the room and made passionate love to celebrate our wedding once again to each other.
    Off to the nude pool to relax and have a few drinks, great people there, chatted, swam, and enjoyed each other. We got changed for dinner and had reservations at the oriental restaurant today, at Munasan. Sat with 2 other couples, had a great time, great food, I had sushi to start, very good, then shrimp and fish, joan had shrimp, chicken and beef, which she was the beef was excellent. They give you a lot, are very friendly, the chef was very good. We have been to places like this at home where they did a little more, little bit more of a show, but it was still very nice here. Not sure if it was the staff or one of the guests said something, but after dinner they brought out a anniversary cake and champagne, congratulating us. That was again very nice and unexpected.
    Then up to the piano bar, not crowded yet but filling up as we got there, sat on the outer ring again. It was karaoke night, people were singing and a little dancing, and female half of a nice couple we met did some dirty dancing on joan and I. Very good time tonight. Left the karaoke bar and went back to our room, to complete our anniversary together.

Thursday April 12th, 2007
    Man is this week flying by, still have a few days in paradise left and we intend to make the most of it. Up and to breakfast at Tropical Terrace again. Skipped the omelet today, just regular scrambled eggs, and the bread with cheese in it. After breakfast over to the dive shop for today’s dive. Saw some of the young guys that have been diving all week, and one handed me some pineapple and said to put it in my pocket, and take it out and the fish will come to you. So I put some pineapple in my bathing suit pocket, lol. Boat leaves and its just me and Jason diving (another young guy). We go out, divers in first, to the front of the boat, and not breathing right again above water, but now know that as soon as I’m under water I feel much better, so no worries and under I go. Younger dive instructor today and only two of us, so it was a lot more personal. I also took an old water proof camera I had left from an aquarium thing I did a while ago, hope the film is still good. Hit the bottom and start swimming around, the guide took my camera and took a picture of me, then into coral reef’s. He points out a scorpion fish, and later a stingray under the sand which his uses his flipper to have him swim away and we see him. I take the pineapple out and break it up for the fish, then put a small piece out and sure enough all the colorful small fish come right to my face and eat it. I took a bunch of underwater pictures. Unlike the first time when the 30 minutes was up and I was ready to head back, I was sorry to stop diving today, it was so much fun. Up to the top and back in the boat, where sexy joan said she saw lots of fish too, but should have brought pineapple to drop so they would come up to her, good idea for Saturday. The guide says If I can get 2 more dives in, I can get an advanced certificate, which I told him I could not since we had a tour scheduled for Friday. The head diver, A.J. told me that since I did the drills and requirements and did dive twice, I could get the beginners dive certificate. Yea mon, I’m in, lol.
    When we get back I have sexy joan pose above the Hedo III sign in her bikini and topless, then back to the room and quick change and off to the nude pool, to relax the rest of the afternoon away. Not sure of the time because my cheap “water proof” watch, was not so waterproof, and filled with salt water and died. Hung out with a few great couples, just relaxing and having dirty bananas. Back to the room, tried to take a nap, just didn’t work, shower, and dressed for Toga night. For some reason, Friday is Carnival Day but the singer they had is going to Kingston on Friday, so they had him perform at Hedo today, its apparently Carnival all over Jamaica, not just at Hedo, so they combined Toga Day with Carnival theme, which was ok, but a lot of people had body painting and not toga’s. We had brought our own and joan had a hot toga outfit which I felt could have her in the running for the best female toga, but they did not have the contest because they combined carnival day and just did best body painting contest. I thought joan’s was the best there anyway, and several other people commented the same way. We stayed and they had a lot of Jamaican music, and it was nice. We went to the Night Club after and took some pictures of sexy joan in the cage and on the bar with the pole. We sat outside for a bit, having a few drinks, then went back to the room. Another great day in paradise.

Friday April 13th, 2007
    Up and breakfast, which was good as usual, then off to the Swimming with the Dolphins Tour. Small van came and picked us up, man named John driving, drove a little slower and pointed things out about Jamaica, kind of like a mini tour, very nice. If you like animals, we highly suggest this tour, they have a nice walk thru the jungle with parrots, an iguana, and a big snake. If you pay for the actual swimming with the dolphins, they take you out in a small group and your group has 2 dolphins that are with you, they swim by and you touch them, they dance with you, they let each person have the dolphins pull you with their dorsal fins for a short ride, as well as pushing you by your feet, so you come out of the water, just like they do in shows. If you do that, and hold on, you get really high in the air, and I would suggest even though it looks like you can dive in when they stop, because you are so high, don’t try, the float vest you wear keeps you up when you try and your face ends up slapping into the water, ouch. When done the guide of course has the I took care of you, you take care of me speech, lol. But well worth the tip. We then walked to the other side where they have shark tank, and sting rays, a few small area’s to shop, and no one is pushy in these places so we took our time and purchases a few things. When we were ready to leave we stopped by the counter and they called our driver and John came within 15 minutes to pick us up, another pleasant ride back.
    Stopped at the main bar and got drinks, then into the main pool so sexy joan could take some pictures of me on the pool table in the main pool, which is the coolest thing we saw online and the first reason I decided on Hedo III over Hedo II, and all week never tried it, lol. Saw the EC Mystery and she had been trying all week to get us to do this team performance thing with a group, but with tours, diving, and the wedding, we could not make the practice, and had told her that up front. Back to the room to change out of the wet clothes, into loose shorts, and off to the nude pool. Met some more people that we chatted with online before coming, very nice. Just relaxing with peach schnapps and orange juice in my big plastic mug. Stayed there for a few hours talking and relaxing and making friends. Participated in the Human Sundae contest, decorated sexy joan with all kinds of ice cream toppings, then had to lick her clean, which we won, joan was the cleanest. Then back to the room, to try for a quick nap, man after this vacation we are going to need a vacation.
    Up, shower, and dress for dinner. Jamaican carnival night, sexy joan wore a nice flower print shirt and shorts, I purchased a sheer shirt at the tour today with fish on it, and wore my red short shorts from the other night, short short night. Dinner was ok, seemed a little lacking tonight, nothing really bad, but nothing standing out. The show was going on when we got there, 3 different groups, including the one Mystery tried to get us in, the Orgasmic Dragoneers. That group ending up winning actually, and they all did a good job, put on a good show, everyone seemed to have fun.
    We stopped by the piano bar, nice crowd there and filled up after. We stayed there and had a few drinks, great people there, nice time. Sexy joan was feeling a little tired, so we left and took a nice romantic walk along the boardwalk, saw a fisherman snorkeling with a big light, not sure what he was looking for so close to shore but was interesting seeing the coral reefs near shore lit up at night by his light. We walked to the gazebo where we renewed our wedding vows and stopped there for a bit. After some nice kissing and removal of some clothes, we were ready to return to the room and have some fun.

Saturday April 14th, 2007
    DIF. Last full day, and you can feel the DIF already. Man are we going to miss this place. Off to breakfast for the world famous omelet’s, joan really likes their French toast here, but they didn’t have any today. Eggs all around, lol. Since it was our last full day, we decided to get reservations for the Chinese Restaurant, they had opening at 9:30pm. Off to the dive shop, got my equipment. Snorkeling was not at the same time today as diving so joan just went shopping at the gift shop when I went diving. Four people for diving today, and Matt’s first time, who we had chatted with online prior to coming. His lovely wife Amber stayed on shore. Another couple who had dived before but had been a while also went. Out to the same coral reef, down the rope to the bottom, about 25 – 30 feet again. When we got on the bottom the female of the other couple was having problems so the guide signaled for Matt and I to wait on the bottom and he went up. So two brand new divers on the bottom by themselves, ok, no problem mon, lol. Ended up the male half of the couple came down and the three of us started to swim around the coral reef. I had told Matt about the secret of taking some pineapple down with you to feed the fish and they come right too you, so we did that, exchanged my disposable underwater camera and took pictures. I saw a flounder, which down here appeared to have a spike or antenna on it. Saw lots of smaller fish, nothing big or different but still beautiful. The thirty minutes you stay down there goes quick, and I really wished we could stay longer, but it was time to go back to the boat. Nice ride in and chatting with the other divers.
    Back to the room to get out of the clothes, met joan along the way. Off to the nude pool once again, and Dirty Bananas for me. Met a few couples there we knew, and Matt and Amber. Chatted most of the afternoon and evening. A young couple came, got in the hot tub and she climbed on top of him, and off they went. First real public PDA. Saw a lot of breast playing, rubbing, etc. New crowd had come in for the weekend and everyone was having fun. We ate at the nude pool, joan had the crab salad and I had the chicken salad. Chicken salad was good, a little spicy, but I think I prefer the crab salad. After a while we went back to the room to relax, and attempt to take a nap. Opened our door and there was our eviction notice, major bummer. Just started falling asleep around 8pm when the door is being banged on, its housekeeping. I open the door half asleep and naked and she hands me hand towels. Hand towels at 8pm? Apparently when they cleaned the room they had not had any, and were delivering them now. Good job, we didn’t need a nap anyway, NOT.
    Since we were up anyway, shower, dressed for dinner. Sexy joan had a see thru black outfit and thong on, man was she hot. I had my nice shorts and shirt with SWINGER under a girl on a swing on it. Stopped at the main bar for a few drinks, changed to my usual night time Red Stripe. Had dinner on time, it was excellent again. Dessert was cheesecake and it is like we had heard, the sweets are not as sweet, kind of bland, but joan said it was better tonight then before and finished ours.
    We went back to the room to change once again, for “Fetish / Bare as you Dare” night. We had matching tuxedo thongs, and I wore my black mesh top since I forgot my bow tie, and joan had a nice rhinestone tie on and a sheer cover up that did not cover up much of anything. We went to the piano bar, were we met Matt and Amber, and people were singing, had a few drinks. Most of the people left to go to the Disco, so we got a seat then, and hung out. Amber sang a few songs, and she was as talented a singer as she was beautiful. Eventually we made our way to the Disco for the booty shaking contest. A lot of girls on the bar in various states of undress shaking their asses. Down to two girls and one had pigtails in which I cheered for loudly, since that is my fetish, as well as I think she was shaking her booty the best as well. I think the other girl, who was drop dead sexy, had a lot of friends there. She got the most cheers and won, but all us in the audience were already winners. We went outside for a bit when they started dancing, as we really only slow dance. Matt and Amber came out and we all went for a late night snack and chatted some more. They decided they were going to go to the late night hot tub, but I really wanted some time alone with joan on our last night in paradise, so we went to our room. They were a great couple and we both would have enjoyed going with them and hopefully a lot more, but it was our anniversary week, and we were enjoying each other so much, and I just wanted to make love to my sexy wife on our last night here, just the two of us. Matt + Amber, if you ever see us here again though, watch out.

Sunday April 15th, 2007
    Well the day is here, writing of our last day while sexy joan is still sleeping, getting things ready. Sexy joan is stirring and its time to pack, and get some breakfast. Bags out of the room by noon, bus leaves at 1pm. Stopped by the main bar for a few dirty bananas before we had to leave, man are we gonna miss this place. Said a few goodbye’s and got ready to go. Bus picked us up at 1pm, big bus, we stopped at 2 other resorts and filled the bus up. Nice but sad trip to the airport, when we arrived the usual porters being pushy, grabbing bags etc. We got our bags ourselves. Man the airport was packed, little different when we arrived. Super long lines, people butting in line, arguing, etc. People getting let in line by workers of the airport, don’t know if they paid or flirted (everyone was female, lol). But for all the people, lines, etc, it moved pretty fast, thru the whole process. Some flights to some areas of the USA were being cancelled, as there is a big storm ravaging the East Coast. We did some shopping at the airport and stopped at Margaritaville and had a few drinks. Flight left on time, uneventful until we got near Philadelphia, major turbulence, people getting sick, plane rocking all over. Was a little scary at points, but we finally landed safe and sound. Seemed like forever until our bags were ready, but thru customs without a problem. Our friends were there waiting for us, sad to be home, but nice to see our friends, and nice to have someone waiting to get us home after a long ride.

Problems
    1. A thousand ants all over the bathroom sink, but never invaded our stuff on the sink, go figure.
    2. Pushy venders at the Dunn’s River Falls Tour at the end.
    3. Some clique groups attending.
    4. Some days water was only warm in the shower with hot on full.

Overall
    Staff - Did not find any problems with the staff, bartenders, etc. Everyone was helpful and friendly.
    People – Its what makes this place, so many good people. We did see a few groups that kind of stayed to themselves, didn’t socialize much out of their groups, but that’s their choices, we made many friends.
    PDA’s - We personally did not see many PDA’s. And ourselves did not do a lot out in public, and we could have, just the mood did not hit us. We hear the nude hot tube after when we went around 2am or 3am was jumping. Of course we were in between busy weeks, big things and a lot of groups went last week and coming next week. Did not actively seek out others for play, even though we are in the lifestyle, and probably could have done more, but had so much fun with each other, was not really necessary, and our 20th anniversary, with wedding and renewing vows, just wanted each other most of the time, but next time, who knows.
    Diving - The diving was fantastic. The dive crew helpful, friendly and always with a smile and a No Problem Mon. If you like diving or ever wanted to try it, this is definitely the place to go.
    Food - Food was ranging from good to excellent, never really bad. Italian was very good. Chinese was excellent. The buffet was good to really good, depending on what they had. Breakfast always good, omelet’s were always great. Scotch Bonnet was always excellent. Nude Bar/Grill was always really good.
    Entertainment – The EC’s were great, always around, always working, and they have so many multiple tasks and talents. Great singers, dancers and the shows they put on were outstanding. And very sexy too, can’t forget that.
    Tipping – Do you need to, no. Can you sometimes, yes. We did not at the bars but just like we heard, a friendly smile and thank you goes along way here.
    Trips off site – As you read we did two and enjoyed them both, except for the pushy venders at Dunn’s but that was not enough to even come close to ruining the trip.
    Drinks – They filled my big mug all day without a problem, if you didn’t like something they made you something else. Plenty of alcohol, all requests honored.
    Wedding – They were super, from the minister, to the flowers, cake, decorations and champagne. Top notch, very well done, no rush to get it over or get around the site for pictures. They took their time and care and it showed. Romantic, sexy, and on the gazebo overlooking the water. My sexy wife of 20 years and the ocean background, it could not have gotten any better.
    Ganga – We could smell it pretty good in our room sometimes, as the young guys next to us must have been smoking a lot. Sometimes around the resort you could smell it, and sometimes you could see someone smoking it. Was not as prevalent as we were led to believe, and no one did it right in our faces, which was greatly appreciated.
    Ages – For the most part it seemed to us that a good part of the people were in their 20’s and the other part in their 40’s. There were of course a wide range of ages though, 30’s, 50’s and above. One gentleman was at least in late 80’s with two beautiful women in their 30’s. Another elderly gentleman was wandering around with is walker.
    EC’s – They were helpful, friendly, and OMG sexy. They dressed a lot sexier then we expected, but a pleasant surprise. Ebony also has one sexy voice and a wide range when singing.
    Valuables – New electronic safes were large enough for camera’s, big purse, a lot of things. My laptop would not fit but smaller one probably would, as well as portable DVD players, etc.

Very simple was our trip perfect, no. Have you ever had a perfect trip? Was it outstanding and one of the best vacations we ever had, you better believe it. Are we coming back, we will be saving immediately. For sure next spring at least, maybe before if we can swing it. We can not rave enough about any part of this vacation. The staff, the people, the diving. Memories to last a lifetime for sure. The people did make this trip the best though, Eric and Tena, Pete and Wendy, Parker and Danielle, very nice to meet you guys, others mentioned and those not specifically named, you know who you are, naked people, lol, thank you all for a great time. Steve and Darla thank you again for sharing our special wedding day. Scarlette, looked like you had a blast, glad you had a good time. If anyone has any questions feel free to email us at CopNkitten@aol.com, we would be happy to answer them.
    Paul + Sexy joan….
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Wow !! Thanks for typing all that, a great taster for those of us yet to get there
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

whew! done reading...but well worth it. you threw me off because you put wednesday twice instead of tuesday for pj night. but i figured it out now...

reading that makes me even more anxious to get there and relax and enjoy!!!

thanx so much for reporting...POST THOSE PICS!!!

and congrats again on your anniversary!
    henry y anni

Wow, and my wife even proof read it, lol. Where do you post pics on here, well put them up?
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Smile Nice trip report!!

Sounds like it was an awesome time. Just as we expected. We can't wait to go! Would love to see some pics if you find the place to post em.

Good write up , glad you had fun , now lets see the pics!

Posted a few pics, but some said our pics were too big, feel free to email us for more.
    P + j

You can resize the pictures in any image editing program and they should work.

Arrived at the River Tour, approached on the way down by a few people that try to give you necklaces for “free” then want a donation after, which the bus driver had warned us about so a friendly no seemed to work well.
    That happened to my wife at the airport as were we leaving last time. This kid, probably around 13, just walked up and started tying a bracelet on her wrist as we got off the bus. Some lady in a uniform and a clipboard (maybe working with the bus company) ran up and hit him on the head with her clipboard and chased him off. It was somewhat funny.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Ok next time were brining clipboards with us, roflmao.
    Paul + joan....

OMG! That was a long post, bit oh so well worth it. Now I am gonna make the ol man read it when he gets home. LOL. Makes me wanna go even more. When reading about the wedding, it made me decide we are definilty going to do ours there. I saw a few at Sandals Montego Bay and Island wedding are much more romantic then those huge weddings at home.

Adriann

Thank You

Just want to say thank you for taking the time to write about your trip. Our first trip is next month and we are so excited. This web site is what convinced us to take this trip. We are just counting the days at this point and loved reading all about the details of your experience.

Awhhhh...thanks Copnkitty for giving me a shout out in your trip report. Yes, I was having a very good time and can attest to the afterhours action the nude hot tube. It gets a little crazy in there after 2am. Sorry we did not run into each other more at the resort, 4 nights was just not enough yet too much. Last night of partying I had to put the wig away early and get more than 3 hours of sleep. Glad you and your wife had a fun/romantic/action packed trip and glad wife got a little girl on girl action. I think the guy in the bunny ears were my friend's we met from MA. They met and married at Hedo and have been regulars ever since. Definitely fun folks. To all that are on your way, get plenty of rest in advance. You will need it.

Was a pleasure meeting you scarlet, glad you had such a good time as well. Next time we plan on exploring others more (eg). Such as the late night action at the nude hot tub.
    Paul + joan....

Hey CopNKitten, excellent review! Heading down in 2 weeks and can't wait! Here's my question: did you or anyone try out the trapeze? High flying might be a little fun.

Blog Entries
    That was a GREAT report.
    Felt like I was there.
    Thank you!
    Happy Belated Anniversary!

~EHB~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast