Hi guys how are you !! Hope everybody is doing great and getting ready for your coming trip !
For the couples that will be coming that would like to book an appointment for a couple's tantric and sensuous workshop and massage I'm already booking your sessions. If you want to book one please send me an e-mail to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with your dates of trip and I will get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
For all Desire and Pearl guests during the month of november sign up and get an early THANKSGIVING discount!!!
If you are coming and celebrating your birthday, anniversary, honeymoon or just because you want to surprise your honey this can be the perfect gift for both of you and a wonderful way to start your trip.
I only do two appointments a day one at 10.00am and the second one at 1.00pm from Monday's till Saturday's.
Remember that my studio is very close from both resorts. If you come to puerto morelos you can also enjoy having lunch or a drink in a restaurant in town before or after your sessions or just take a walk and visit the local shops and fleamarket.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you too! Big hugs and kiisses for all of you, Claudia.

Claudia Gabucio
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
www.touchofmag.com.mx
cel 9981-22-62-23