Thread: Bare Necessities Cruise

Bare Necessities Cruise

Has anyone been on a Bare Necessities Cruise? I know that they are nude cruise but are there any lifestyle parties on board? Could someone tell us what the vibe is on the cruise. Thanks
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

We have the same question.

Hi all! The 'rules' do say solicitation for sex isn't allowed, but I don't know how they'd know what goes on behind closed doors : ) And why couldn't we just have our own 'meet and greet'? Anyway... we're always looking for new friends! Cheers! D&B

We have been on several Bare Necessities cruises....they are great fun. Lifestyle activities certainly take place, however, they are not promoted. Any parties are private....

We did a Bare Necessities cruise last February. It was just OK. Not something we'd do again anytime soon. We much prefer Cap d Agde, Hedo, Desire. Average age was much older than we expected. With 3000 people there are of course people of all ages. I'm sure there were lifestyle people on the cruise but if there was any lifestyle stuff going on we weren't aware of it. I'm not sure how the lifestyle crowd would have found each other unless they somehow connected beforehand. On certain evenings such as when they had a live band it was a fun vibe. Dancing naked, etc. but definitely not a Hedo party vibe. We've never done a Bliss cruise but I suspect the vibe on a Bliss cruise would be more of what you are looking for.