Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why the attitude towards single males?

Blog Entries
    I've been 11 or 12 times, both single and as a couple. I have also shared a room with another (female) person as a roommate a couple of times. Never had a problem, I have written wonderful trip reports on each trip. Mostly I've been single there. Always had fun, always was included. I really think the most fun I've had there is as a single. I like having my own room with my own door that closes when I've had enough.

Sex and the single guy at Hedo: it works both ways, I had a married guy hound me for the better part of a week to come "say hello" to his wife in the hot tub that I had zero interest in and together they made me feel real uncomfortable around them all week no matter where they showed up. And yes, she pawed me a little without my consent in the pool. No big deal, I was polite, they were polite but persistent. On the other hand I'm no great suave swinger, but I've certainly had playtime fun at Hedo EACH AND EVERY TRIP! (just broke my own rule about leaving it there, but I needed to respond)

I will acknowledge that some single guys come with the wrong idea, have never been nude, equate nudity with sexuality (Hedo might give that impression, lol), sometimes grabbing them and giving them half hour of education makes their vacation and helps out everyone. One of the guys in our group (and a member here) is very good at it. They eventually catch on. It's the groups of three guys or more that show up that look like guys trolling a single bar with the same result night in and night out that really suck, they always seem to be in their late 20's early 30's and everyone in the pool is mid 40's and up, they always look so out of place, lol

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    I've been 11 or 12 times, both single and as a couple. I have also shared a room with another (female) person as a roommate a couple of times. Never had a problem, I have written wonderful trip reports on each trip. Mostly I've been single there. Always had fun, always was included. I really think the most fun I've had there is as a single. I like having my own room with my own door that closes when I've had enough.

Sex and the single guy at Hedo: it works both ways, I had a married guy hound me for the better part of a week to come "say hello" to his wife in the hot tub that I had zero interest in and together they made me feel real uncomfortable around them all week no matter where they showed up. And yes, she pawed me a little without my consent in the pool. No big deal, I was polite, they were polite but persistent. On the other hand I'm no great suave swinger, but I've certainly had playtime fun at Hedo EACH AND EVERY TRIP! (just broke my own rule about leaving it there, but I needed to respond)

I will acknowledge that some single guys come with the wrong idea, have never been nude, equate nudity with sexuality (Hedo might give that impression, lol), sometimes grabbing them and giving them half hour of education makes their vacation and helps out everyone. One of the guys in our group (and a member here) is very good at it. They eventually catch on. It's the groups of three guys or more that show up that look like guys trolling a single bar with the same result night in and night out that really suck, they always seem to be in their late 20's early 30's and everyone in the pool is mid 40's and up, they always look so out of place, lol

Cheers
    Those three guys were there our last trip in May! First time we've ever seen it LOL
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

everyone in the pool is mid 40's and up
    That is not true, depending on when you go it is not always that way
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

T
    Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    I'll add more later, if anyone cares what I really intended to say.
    Did you not intend to say:

"All you ugly singles pay attention to the previous post. Yes, I'm being controversial, but I'm pointing out the obvious. Now, if you're a woman 100 lbs overweight, no worries, you'll be accepted because of your beautiful personality. PLEASE PEOPLE GET REAL!"
    Last edited by happy2us; 10-08-2015 at 09:02 PM.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Most people think of Hedo as a sexual atmosphere (which it mostly is). People considering Hedo are looking for more of a sexual type vacation than at Niagra falls, or Yellowstone Park, so they are looking for different advice than whether to wear a poncho, or how to see Old Faithful when it erupts. Some single guys may be a big hit and have a great time, every time, but overall, it’s not the experience most single guys anticipate, or are told by most travel agents to expect.

Also, when an inquiry of available sex is made (either directly, or by asking about acceptance… BTW it’s the same question) to tell someone your looks don’t matter and it’s all about your personality, this IS A DISSERVICE.

As far as people being genuine, I am genuine and I am the ONLY person in this thread not telling everyone exactly what they want to hear. Sometimes the truth is not what someone wants to hear, but accurate information is always better than false fluff.

If everyone wants to tell everyone that Hedo accepts anyone no matter what, then the people alone at the end of the bar at 11:00 pm can thank them $3000 later.

Blog Entries
    It's not?, I've been in the pool with you (and Rick) before and if you're still 30 ish my apologizes. You know our group is all my age, and when you travel every year with the same group it appears in your head (or at least mine) that, that's the way it is, although it's not true. Same with some misconceptions about single guys, it's not always that way, LOL........
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    That is not true, depending on when you go it is not always that way
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

It's not?, I've been in the pool with you (and Rick) before and if you're still 30 ish my apologizes. You know our group is all my age, and when you travel every year with the same group it appears in your head (or at least mine) that, that's the way it is, although it's not true. Same with some misconceptions about single guys, it's not always that way, LOL........
    Yes we are still 30'ish and so is a lot of our group, just cause your week is that way does not mean Hedo is that way
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Did I mention that EVRYONE is WELCOME. BOY GIRL SHORT TALL BIG and SMALL! Key word RESPECT and there will never be problems.
    ONE LOVE!
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Great advice Ann! One of my top recommendations for single males is to book with a group. Single males booking on their own, without experience at Hedo, have a tougher time getting to know others and looking like they aren't an outsider Definitely one of our top recommendations for single guys; book with a group especially if you're new. Those with experience and respect will do fine with or without a group; but the introductions in a group never hurt
    Coming back to paradise for our 7th visit
    H2 2018 6/11-6/28

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?u=13923&type=sigpic&dateline=1405126528

Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com

Well said. All of you single guys that are well read and respectful come meet us. you don't need a group either if you have respect. we are easy going and non -clique.

Quote Originally Posted by sunmoon1219 View Post
    Well said. All of you single guys that are well read and respectful come meet us. you don't need a group either if you have respect. we are easy going and non -clique.
    That goes for us, as well! Who are we to discriminate against single men?

single, married, alone, playing separate, together.
    All the same.
    Show respect and you wont have a problem.
    Disrespect the ladies, and you will have a serious problem.
    It's really that simple.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234