Thread: For anyone missing Fantasy Fest 2015 or 2016--an option

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool For anyone missing Fantasy Fest 2015 or 2016--an option

I will be at my lucky 13th Fantasy Fest in Key West in October for the 1st weekend and early part of the week and I'm looking forward to meeting new and greeting old Krewe de Krazy Life friends---including many that have gone to Hedo with me every June since 2005---and I'll be informing those about the upcoming-blowout 10th Annual Open-Group Trip to Hedonism II resort June 18-25, 2016--and at low group rates!

If your plans for your 2015/2016 travel and adventures at Fantasy Fest don't include Fantasy Fest....here's an option:

Those that wish to join me and other FantasyFest-based Krewe members for our 10th Annual Group Trip and Rendezvous at Hedonism II next June 18-25, 2016---here's your chance to fulfill a gift wish list/travel bucketlist item.

Currently there are Low group rates in all but one sold-out room category for those that may miss Fantasy Fest 2015 or will miss Fantasy Fest 2016 and here's a chance to experience Fantasy Fest "Southern Caribbean Style"--NOTE: Our Krewe is open to all singles, couples, unicorns & mini-groups who wish to book Hedo for its nude/clothing-optional, themed costumed nights, and no hassle/do drama adventures in all-inclusive Paradise with fun in the sun and delights at night.

One of the main differences between FF and Hedo is that Hedo is 100% clothing-optional/nude, tropical/beachfront, all-inclusive with 24/7/365 drinks, food, sexy & fun entertainment, beaches, tips/gratuities, fitness center, non-motorized sports, costumed theme nights, etc plus---with our Group you get to meet and party with the co-founders of the Krewe de Krazy Life, John & MJ!

Come join us for our 10th Annual Group Trip to Hedo June 18-25, 2016!

Email: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

My YOUTUBE Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut (with dozens of videos from Hedo and Fantasy Fest)

My TWITTER pages: http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut (with my multiple daily pics & tweets)

My FLICKR Hedo & FF Groups: www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip (3,200+ photos and videos & 6,200 followers/members)
    www.flickr.com/groups/fantasyfesters (26,000+ photos and videos & 2,100 followers/members)

My YAHOO IM: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

My YAHOO GROUPS for Hedo & FF: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism & http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TravelSlut
    all about my Annual Group Trips to Hedonism II & Fantasy Fest with the Krewe de Krazy Lifers (2,900 members & 3,000+ photos)

See you in Key West in October or Negril, Jamaica in June---it's all good!

Ann, The TravelSlut
    Last edited by The Travel Slut; 09-19-2015 at 07:34 PM.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Update:

There will be a "mini-reunion" in Key West at Fantasy Fest of the many Hedonites that have been on one of our previous Krewe de Krazy Life June Group Trips to Hedonism resort.

We will be getting together the 1st weekend at Capt. Tony's on Sat/Sun/Mon nights between 8-10 pm and also at Kelly's Kinky Karnival about midnight (subject to levels of intoxication, parties, and other fun being experienced by the Krewe at the time---lol)

I will also be available to answer any Hedo questions for the upcoming 10th Anniversary Group Trip June 18-25 for either Hedo veterans or those that want to know more about Hedo.

ALSO---I have been informed that the Key West rules regarding public displays of affection and genital exposures will be enforced--especially more strictly in the early part of the week so be sure to use common sense and carry a cover-up should your costume be considered too revealing.