Thread: Caliente vigins!!!

Cool Caliente vigins!!!

Hi all!

My girlfriend and I are planning a visit on November 24, 2015 (Tuesday bf Thanksgiving) because we'll be in the area and really want to shed the clothes as this will be our first time. Just a couple questions (I've also searched the forums for travelers post Caliente run downs):

--Will Tuesday be totally dead?

--I know they don't allow PDA, but are there any public areas a couple could sneak off to?

--We've never been to a nude resort, but We always go to the beach and while there both of us always get visibly excited. Will I look like a fool if every now and then I'm sporting wood or she's wet?

--Any like minded couples planning a trip that week?

--Is it adult only in the pool and bar area, we have no desire to get naked in front of children?

Thank you all in advance for your feedback and we look forward to your responses!!!

Hi there

We live full time at Cali, so here's the skinny. Tuesday will be pretty dead ( unless you cum over to our place ). LOL. After dark they really don't stop anything in the hot tub area. Don't worry about getting excited all on your own it probably won't happen unless the GF helps things along. It's all adult 21 and over. Sat night is is as close as you'll come to Hedo in the states. We would be happy to meet you for a drink and show you the ropes.

A&J

Quote Originally Posted by altmjt View Post
    Hi there

We live full time at Cali, so here's the skinny. Tuesday will be pretty dead ( unless you cum over to our place ). LOL. After dark they really don't stop anything in the hot tub area. Don't worry about getting excited all on your own it probably won't happen unless the GF helps things along. It's all adult 21 and over. Sat night is is as close as you'll come to Hedo in the states. We would be happy to meet you for a drink and show you the ropes.

A&J
    A&J,

Thanks for the info and the hot tub definitely sounds promising. We would love to meet for a drink, we haven't made the reservation yet, but will most like be there Tuesday 11/24 and leave 11/25. Even though it's dead I'm sure we'll find some fun, plus we're naked outside, what's better than that...well I guess sex outside is!