Thread: Young Swingers Week October for second trip to Hedo!

Young Swingers Week October for second trip to Hedo!

Hey all!!!

My husband and I visited Hedo in November last year for just a few days and did not go with a group. We seemed to kind of bounce around and didn't get the most out of our visit that we had hoped for... So is anyone going to YSW in October? Has anyone gone to YSW before? Do you find that going with a group even though its our first group booking is better for getting the best out of a visit? Also, how's the YSW crowd? We are somewhat new to the lifestyle and we figured YSW was better for associating with people more our age and interests.

Any feedback helps! Thanks,

K&T

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Come say hi in the YSW October thread a few posts below this one! We are one of the host couples this October, and have travelled with this group for their past 3 events and it's a great crowd. If you've taken a look at our schedule, you can see that we aim to make it an awesome week full of fun activities to go along with everything Hedo already offers. If you want to read a few reviews from others who have travelled with our group, you can find them in the trip reports section. I've linked a few of them below. Can't wait to meet you in a few weeks, it's going to be a blast!

B & K

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...read.php?17913

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...read.php?18886

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...read.php?18633
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello K&T,

We have been there with and without being part of a group. It is a complete change going with large group over booking directly through the resort. The added activities, events, games, prizes and being with like-minded group of people make for a much different experience. You will see soon as we only have 17 more days.

We are looking forward to meeting you!

Hi K&T,

The first trip the wife and I took to Hedo in May of '13 wasn't that great. Our experience was kind of similar to what you described, just bouncing around, trying to figure out what to do. Plus at the time the resort was at pretty low occupancy, and there were literally 4 other couples in the entire resort in our age range. After that trip, we pretty much decided that Hedo just wasn't for us. Fast forward a few months, and I was online, and I noticed a banner ad for YSW. Suddenly, we were thinking that maybe we should give Hedo another shot. So, we booked to go with YSW in March of '14. And again in October of '14. And in March of '15. And now we'll be back again in less than 3 weeks. So, needless to say, we found our home with YSW. The group is amazing, and knows how to have a great time. Plus all of the people are always very friendly. By the end of day one, you'll feel like you've been friends with these people for years. Feel free to look us up and say hi when you get there... my wife will be the redhead running around with the four foot tall stack of shots in the nude pool, handing them out to everyone. She's hard to miss.
    John & Teresa

Hedo - Young Swingers Week:
    March 2014/October 2014
    March 2015/October 2015
    March 2016
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
    March 2017/October 2017

You are going to have a blast. We had our first trip to Hedo in March of this year with YSW. Unfortunately we will not be able to rejoin all our new friends for the October trip but I am already counting days until March (185��). This group knows how to have a good time, takes everyone in and treats them like life long friends. It had a real party atmosphere and we can't recommend this group highly enough.

K and D