Thread: Coming to Hedo for the first time Dec 17-24th!

Coming to Hedo for the first time Dec 17-24th!

Looked at this resort 100's of times over the years and never pulled the trigger. Always chickened out! Well its official! We are coming. Just found this board. Curious what to expect. I consider myself far from a prude but after reading some of the posts and reviews I am getting worried I may be more then I thought! haha Any tips/hints.....important things I need to know? We are not swingers (or haven't been to this point) but have had a few other fun experiences and do like to spice it up. Excited for this trip plus its Negril. Hello!

Reading the trip reports on here should give you an idea what to expect and some tips. Over all go with an open mind and have fun. Best vacation we ever did, can't wait to get back. Oh and highly recommend club mobay if flying in or out on a weekend.
    Your friendly neighborhood ITGuy

Hedo virgin trip 8/1 through 8/8 2015
    Hedo 3/21-3/26 2016 YSW

Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy View Post
    Reading the trip reports on here should give you an idea what to expect and some tips. Over all go with an open mind and have fun. Best vacation we ever did, can't wait to get back. Oh and highly recommend club mobay if flying in or out on a weekend.
    At least you booked you trip I still don't know when to book and with/without a group. I am in the same boat as you are but follow what ITGUY says and I think it should be great. By the way ITGUY I love your trip report. I showed my wife someone else's report first that I knew was(uninteresting) only because they didn't detail it like yours(i read yours first), and I must say she flat out said it was boring and short. I then showed her yours and the first thing she said was WOW it was detailed and very juicy. I then chuckled a bit because I knew she'd rather the detailed version but I wanted to test her with the Hedo atmosphere and it worked like a charm. She couldn't get enough, now she's actually in JA as we speak, been there for a month and will be here this weekend, I think we will start practicing our trip to Hedo as she gets into the car.

Oh and highly recommend club mobay if flying in or out on a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by skye797 View Post
    Looked at this resort 100's of times over the years and never pulled the trigger. Always chickened out! Well its official! We are coming. Just found this board. Curious what to expect. I consider myself far from a prude but after reading some of the posts and reviews I am getting worried I may be more then I thought! haha Any tips/hints.....important things I need to know? We are not swingers (or haven't been to this point) but have had a few other fun experiences and do like to spice it up. Excited for this trip plus its Negril. Hello!
    You have picked one of the slowest time of the year, often with less than 20% occupancy.

That said, you are sure to have a great time

We will be there from Dec 13 to27th for our second trip. Last year arriving a week later but only had one week. The resort is not full but we had a great time and really looking forward to this trip. Not a lot of participation for the theme nights but we always had something to contribute. Bring glow sticks for the glow party and some glow in the dark outfits for the disco. Sexy dresses and outfits were ordered from discountstripper.com. The price was reasonable and quality better than expected. Toga party and foam disco was a blast. See you in the Nude pool, usually not too far from there.

Thanks BigPine! We are from Canada also. Where you from?

Hi! We'll be there from the 16th to the 23rd. It's our first trip to Hedo together and we're really looking forward to it!

We will be there the 14th thru the 20th with 2 other couples!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skye797 View Post
    Thanks BigPine! We are from Canada also. Where you from?
    We are in Ontario. We met a couple there last year that live 10 minutes away... too funny to go all the way to Jamaica and find new friends there.