Thread: First Time Trip To Hedo 2

First Time Trip To Hedo 2

I live in the USA and my partner in crime lives in Canada. I met her in Toronto and we flew on a charter on June the 13. Arrived in Montego Bay and quickly found our bus to Negril. The ride was about 90 minutes and uneventful except that we bought some weed from a guy on the bus for $50 and it was of very poor quality (moist with mostly stems) We checked in at the temporary office and were offered an upgrade because of construction and ended up in a very nice Nude side garden view room
    Our experience during the week long visit was exceptional We spent most mornings on the nude side drinking, getting high and floating on a raft The afternoon were spent at the nude pool where the activity level was so much fun. It was great to be around so many fun loving people who felt comfortable showing public displays of affection when ever and wherever they wished It was very comfortable to spend almost the entire time nude and sexual We never made it to the prude pool during the day and only visited the disco for the foam party on Toga night We went to the nude hot tub every night after midnight to enjoy sexual freedom that was new and exciting to both of us. We did not hook up with any other couples mainly because we only get to see each other every couple months and we spent most days pleasuring each other many times each day, so not much left for others. We visited the rendezvous lounge behind the spa once but there were no vacant beds that night, we just went back to our room where we had candles music and "toys' I can't over emphasize how great the experience was for both of us. While we were the we got to meet one of the new owners Harry L and even saw the famous Travel Slut with her group on the day before we left. Food, alcohol and entertainment were all top notch.Her birthday was 6-9, so look for our rock with the 69 on it. LOL
    We are planning to return soon and are trying to book a visit during the week of Sept 14, 2015

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the trip report and I'm flattered that you mentioned me and I hope I did not do anything embarrassing or have any of my "ann-tics" embarrass you and your significant other.

Perhaps we will meet again....I'm back June 18-25 with my Krewe for our 10th Anniversary blowout week at Hedo....

Thanks for the great report.

Lisa xx
    Second time to Hedo April 6th 2016 come and say Hi!!!

Never a good idea to buy your weed on the bus. Buy from the beach vendors that you will see all week and if they sell you crap you will see them again. Always ask to see what you're buying before giving them any money.

I'm the Canadian that travelled with Grnandgrey - we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, I concur! Must of been the ocean air, lol...it was such a turn on to see all the PDA/sexual freedom around us - but nothing seemed out of place or should have been kept in the room. Grnandgrey forgot to mention on the day it rained we booked a couples massage down by the nude pool on the ocean point - it was wonderful. We are returning again very soon, w/o September 13th. We are open to meeting another couple for fun times or an ever-popular unicorn. I'm bi-curious, he doesn't cross swords! But oh what a lover. Looking forward to another Hedo adventure. See you at the nude pool & bar...

Well, it's official, we booked a sophomore week beginning 9-14-15
    Our June trip was so overwhelmingly unbelievable, we could not wait any longer to return to the "scene of the crime"
    Our visit is coinciding with the Jamaican Waterslide group. We tried to join yesterday, but unfortunately we're a bit late for membership on this event. My partner in crime (the Canuck) is over the top excited to try out her latest sexy attire for nighttime events. I guess it's a chick thing, I'm packing a sarong and a toga. Go figure
    I will post a review when I get back and give an update on my perspective with regard to the construction
    Looking forward to days on the nude beach, afternoons in the nude pool and post midnights in the hot tub
    Last edited by Grnandgrey; 09-09-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Canadian/Canuck here...once again I must concur! Yes looking forward to PDA on the nude beach, afternoons and O's at the nude pool and post midnight BJs in the hot tub. Can't wait for our return and further adventures...we're bringing a lot less clothes, lol...and few more sexier ones. btw - Grnandgrey looks very sexy in his sarong...it's hard, err, difficult to keeps my hands away. I hear he's planned some fun surprises for the pool and hot tub - cum say hi.

Blog Entries
    great review.