Thread: Bare All Travel

Bare All Travel

Has anyone used Bare All Travel to book a trip before? We are thinking about using them to book our next trip, but a few things have been a little questionable compared to other Travel Agents that we have used in the past. Just wanting to make sure they are legit and that there were no issues in the past! Thanks!

I see that they host a group during a certain week but I'm not sure if they are travel agents or if they farm their bookings out to another agency. Their are a lot of "travel agents" that sell Hedo that have no real training in the travel industry.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Have not heard of them so cannot give experience, however; we have had in the past a "travel agent" (quoting us a hotel for a vanilla vacation...not Hedo) not take credit cards and want a money order. Not comfortable doing that, and thought it strange they only took untraceable cash...so we used another agent.
    If a "few things are questionable" then I'd think twice before using them. They may be fine and reputable, but I'd like to have 100% confidence in my booking.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

I can tell you as the owner of Bare All Travel that we are legit. If anyone has ever been on a LoveVoodoo trip then you will know us. We are Jeff and Shawnee that always hosted the trips for them. As a host couple over the past several years we have become well aware of the issues many customers experience on their vacation planning. That is why we decided to open our own business. We have a group going down with us Sept. 26 - Oct. 3 if anyone would like to join us.

www.chartravel.com Agents Char and Jim also work with Castaways for bookings trips all over the world including Nude Cruises

Quote Originally Posted by m31155a View Post
    Has anyone used Bare All Travel to book a trip before? We are thinking about using them to book our next trip, but a few things have been a little questionable compared to other Travel Agents that we have used in the past. Just wanting to make sure they are legit and that there were no issues in the past! Thanks!
    we were at Hedo when the Bare all group was there in sept 2015.we had not book with them but would after meeting them.They were a great group and included everyone at the resort.They made us necklaces with our names and welcomed us.They were alot of fun.They threw the best dj pool part on friday night - opening night of the main pool - amazing time ! book with them

Bare All travel is excellent, and Hedo II was wonderful, fun and fantastic with them.

I have been meaning to write this review since our trip in September 2015 with Bare All Travel run by Jeff and Shawnee. Jeff and Shawnee did such a great job I wanted to give some detail, so sorry if it rambles a bit. Rather than start with a review of the Hedo II trip, let me start with the events that lead to us choosing Bare All Travel. My wife and I had been talking about trying an adult resort, but to be honest though I did a lot research, I was still undecided which one to go to. My wife was really nervous about trying one; not really knowing anything about them. One Saturday night, we were at our absolute favorite swinger club, TJ's Lasting Impressions in Newport Pensilvania, where Jeff and Shawnee were hosting an event night, giving away free nights at Hedo II. We did not win the raffle, but we did get a chance to talk with Shawnee who told us about Hedo II: the type of place it is, some options and prices. So after speaking with Shawnee, we signed up. Over the course of the next few weeks, we ended up changing our room (upgrading for our anniversary). We exchanged a lot of eMail with first timer Hedo visitors questions, all were answered quickly and kindly by Shawnee and/or Jeff - as well as some phone calls with even more questions, LOL, we were a bit nervous. As the date approached, we had seen Shawnee and Jeff several times and every time they answered even more questions, and shared great things about Hedo II. As the trip got closer they hosted a question and answer meeting with many of the people in our group, going over details, make sure we all knew what to bring, We overpacked against their recommendations, but I think many first timers do. So even prior to the trip, they really provided excellent service for all of the people in their group, the prices were great, and their knowledge was wonderful. On to the actual trip. Here was a surprise to us and I am sure to some other vacation travelers, but Jeff and Shawnee actually go on the trip. They arrive a day before you to make sure everything is good, greet you when you arrive and when the vacation is over the make sure you make it to the bus back to the airport. All i can say to that is WOW, and thank you, they really care that your entire trip is great. They hosted the best Dance parties (the only parties except for one night) and let anyone and everyone at the resort join in the fun. Every morning they were up at a central location to help with activities and reservations (with a troop of helpers from TJ’s), and they even made fun word necklaces (I am sure you had to be there, but people had them make some really creative and funny ones that were always a hit in the nude pool). Throughout the week they were always really fun and we all, with our large group, spent a lot of time together, in and out of the nude pool. Full disclosure, Hedo II was under heavy construction for our entire trip, and finally opened the new dining area , stage and pool on our last night. The upgrades are really great and we are glad we got to see them, but wished they were open all week. That being said we had a great week in all of the other open areas thanks to Jeff and Shawnee’s parties. Traveling with Bare All- Jeff and Shawnee- was was the perfect way to get to know HEDO, and I can’t say enough great things about them and their company. We now consider them friends and look forward to traveling with them again soon (actually we already booked with them for SEPT 2016). After that long review, I guess the last point is the most important, book with Bare All Travel, you’ll have an amazing time.

Quote Originally Posted by m31155a View Post
    If You have not booked anything you check with Tom's Trips or Castaways Travel I am sure that either can provide you with a great quote and they are both great.
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Bare All Travel View Post
    I can tell you as the owner of Bare All Travel that we are legit. If anyone has ever been on a LoveVoodoo trip then you will know us. We are Jeff and Shawnee that always hosted the trips for them. As a host couple over the past several years we have become well aware of the issues many customers experience on their vacation planning. That is why we decided to open our own business. We have a group going down with us Sept. 26 - Oct. 3 if anyone would like to join us.
    Just finished reading the rest of this thread.
    Hi Jeff and Shawnee we did not know you had started your agency.
    We met Jeff and Shawnee at DJ's Island
    They are great people.
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

We've booked with Shawnee for out next trip with them! We've known them for quite awhile and really excited to party with them next month.
    They are completely legit.

Thanks everyone! We did book with Jeff & Shawnee & they have been great! We will definitely use them again! Now if only our trip would hurry up & get here!!!

Thank you "Loveexcitement" for the great review. We are where you were last September and are booked with Jeff and Shawnee for this coming September as well. Shawnee has been one very patient person with all of our newbie questions. Our gratitude to her for that is beyond words. As to the rest, "the excitement continues to build."

First time to Hedo ., Myself booked with jeff and shawnee, very patience answered all our question., hope to meet them this week

This is my experience with Bare All Travel. If being physically threatened is your bag by all means book with them.

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 about 10 pm there was a pool party by the pool next to the main dining room at Hedo II. While dancing I briefly pulled out my cell phone to check a text message--I had the phone out of my pocket for about 3 seconds and then put it away. I didn't aim it at anyone and, in any event, I'm not aware of any rule that prohibits use of phones except at the nude beach. A couple dancing near me both immediately stopped and started yelling at me very aggressively that phones were not allowed; I said (somewhat sarcastically because I didn't think I had don anything wrong) "thanks for your help" and walked away. A few minutes later when I was simply standing by the pool the same guy--he was a short man about 40 with incredibly bad teeth who had a Bare All Travel shirt on--came up and again was very hostile and threatening, saying that I had committed a very serious wrong by pulling my phone out and taunting me that I needed to do something about it. (Do what exactly?--I wasn't sure). From his demeanor I assume that he was some kind of manager for the company. I said to him to show me a sign that prohibits phones anywhere around there and his only response was to say "I'm telling you can't have one." After some more arguing I said I would keep the phone in my pocket and told him to go away.

I thought that was the end of it but it wasn't. About two minutes later a large, muscular bald man walked up to me. This second guy was led over by the original guy I talked to. The second guy, who also had some kind of Bare All clothing on, was extremely aggressive; he stood about a foot from my face and said he was a bouncer in his daily life and that he "fixed problems." He looked high or on steroids (or both) and then said he was going to "shove that phone up your ass." I honestly thought he was going to punch me and I wasn't sure what to do to stop him. I asked him if worked for the resort and he said no but that I had "insulted 50 people" by pulling the phone out (which is strange, since there was only the couple next to me when I did so; I assume he was talking about the entire Bare Naked contingent?). Mr. Bouncer wouldn't go away even after I said I wasn't going to pull it out again. I'm not sure what he was looking for from me and we continued to go back and forth with his threats for a few minutes.

The bouncer guy finally left after about 5 minutes. I was completely shocked and thought about going to security or the front desk but honestly I feared for my safety if I had done so--he had withdrawn to the buffet dining bar and I would have had to walk past to him to get to the front desk. The rest of the trip I felt scared and nervous about encountering this thug or one of his friends but I was also afraid to say anything to the resort while I was there for fear they would come after me. (Once home I contacted the resort about this and they are investigating).

I've been to Hedo II 17 times and have never experienced anything like this. These guys were like something out of the movie Deliverance or a mafia group that thinks they can make up their own rules and enforce them with physical violence. WFT?