Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo Newbies

Hedo Newbies

Been on the site for a while reading about hedo, and my wife and I are planning on going in November. Both of us are a little anxious but thrilled to go as well. My question is what can we expect? We're completely ready to drink copious amounts of adult beverages and she's ready to dress up and show off a little, but we're not swingers and quite frankly we're not sure what to expect...

Quote Originally Posted by Enk915 View Post
    Been on the site for a while reading about hedo, and my wife and I are planning on going in November. Both of us are a little anxious but thrilled to go as well. My question is what can we expect? We're completely ready to drink copious amounts of adult beverages and she's ready to dress up and show off a little, but we're not swingers and quite frankly we're not sure what to expect...
    We are getting ready to go on our first trip this Saturday. We are pretty much in the same boat as you guys, well let you know when we get back.

What are your dates?

Blog Entries
    expect to have the time of your lives... as for swinging... just tell ppl your not swingers if you are asked....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

The wife and I are in the same boat. We went with a group called playfull pussycats and had the best vacation of our lives. Not everyone is swingers and no one judged us for not. Be ready to see things that you will only see at hedo and do things you can only do at hedo. Do not waste any time and get nude and go to the nude pool and have the best vacation of your lives.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tntcoop View Post
    The wife and I are in the same boat. We went with a group called playfull pussycats and had the best vacation of our lives. Not everyone is swingers and no one judged us for not. Be ready to see things that you will only see at hedo and do things you can only do at hedo. Do not waste any time and get nude and go to the nude pool and have the best vacation of your lives.
    we went with the Playfull Pussycats also... they are great... booking next april with them again....
    may-- oct 2014--
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

We have already put a deposit down with wild women vacations and buying costumes for theme nights. Going to try and and make a trip down in October or November.

We are not swingers and have been three times. You can expect to have the most sex with your wife you've ever had. You'll find you love being naked around new friends. All your troubles in the real world will go away. You'll make life long friends. You'll be more open to new things you've never thought of doing. By the end of the you'll become the person you truely are and not what the world makes you be like. Get ready to change your life forever.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Blog Entries
    We have already put a deposit down with wild women vacations and buying costumes for theme nights. Going to try and and make a trip down in October or November.
    we are going for halloween.... can't wait for that one... even got some pussycats going then....
    may-- oct 2014--
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    We are not swingers and have been three times. You can expect to have the most sex with your wife you've ever had. You'll find you love being naked around new friends. All your troubles in the real world will go away. You'll make life long friends. You'll be more open to new things you've never thought of doing. By the end of the you'll become the person you truely are and not what the world makes you be like. Get ready to change your life forever.
    This is the truth!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

You will have the time of your life. We just got back a little more than a month ago. It's funny but my thinking has changed. Like going to the store, that TV no longer costs 800 bucks, it costs 2 nights at hedo. Lol

Wild women vacations!! Go in October with the Vibe group with WWV, Oct 3-10! It's a non-pushy crazy ass, all inclusive group!
    "It was just TOO much FUN!...So, Let's Do it All Over Again!!"

This is the most awesome group of crazy a$$, FUN, Sexy Southerners (& friends from all over) who knows NO strangers!!... We KNOW what southern hospitality is all about!  ... We are all ages & all sizes! Come join our fun!

[SIZE=2]September 30 - October 7, 2017

Wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    This is the truth!
    i will second that! Or is it triple that? Regardless I totally agree.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Quote Originally Posted by Faren~n~cherry View Post
    You will have the time of your life. We just got back a little more than a month ago. It's funny but my thinking has changed. Like going to the store, that TV no longer costs 800 bucks, it costs 2 nights at hedo. Lol
    We went for the first time in March and I can confirm that this is true. Think of it as a universal measure of value... the Hedo Dollar.

expect nothing and you'll have an open mind... prenty of stuff to read on this site, good review and stories from newbies...

we just booked #4 for January and our first time we were exactly where you are, not swingers and nervous... within 10 minutes at the resort/pool we totally felt comfy!! our only dissapoinment was that we did not really start openning up till the 4rd day... I tell all newbies start making friends rihght away... forget swingers, the worst that will happen is someone will walk up to you and ask if ytou are a swinger, just say no and keep on chatting with them, most swingers are not there to only do that, they also want to meet fun peopl and trade life stories.

178 days to go for us! yeah!!

cheers
    KM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast