Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Identity protection

Identity protection

We appreciate very much the "what happens at Hedo..." But has anyone had any issues with exposure outside of their trips? Always use real names? My wife has a public image that wouldn't accept our choices. Thanks! Btw she's a worrier, but I'm not!!
    Last edited by Lioness08; 07-30-2015 at 05:47 AM.

Good Morning, I don't believe you would have any issues with things staying at Hedo, from 99% of the guests. There is always that 1% chances though. The bigger risk I would think are the "Tour Boats" from the other resorts that cruise by just beyond the swimming markers. With a decent telephoto lens they could get clear shots of the beach area. Doubt there is anything the resort management can do about it, given they are off shore. I'd say in reality the chances of "discovery" are very slim, however, realistically they are high enough that you should consider the downside of the possibility. My thoughts anyway. Good Luck.

Unless you & your wife plan on having sex on beach in the most obvious space, whilst snorting coke off people who are not your spouses, chances are no one will care.

Define "public image" - is she Katie Couric or Hilary Clinton? If "yes", then why is she coming to Hedo when she could charter a private yacht or island? If she is a public image in the city you are from, then the chances of anyone "outing" her are slim to none because we all go to Hedo as strangers, and when we encounter friends there, we all know and respect each others privacy.

Several years ago, my bride and I heard "Hi guys" just as we took our clothes off on the nude side and turned around to see an old friend who was visiting a friend and her husband.. we see him around town occasionally and have yet to have him mention our encounter at Hedo... life goes on!!

So relax and have fun!!!

I don't know why but we always get suspicious of people that don't use their real names, sometimes they'll admit it after you get to know them for a while. We're up front and are who we say we are. On one trip we met a couple who found out they were from the same province as us, their names changed several times over several conversations as well as their home town. It became quite the joke.

I run into a couple at the grocery store. It's all cool.

Meet a couple from the same metro as us during our first trip. The following weekend the entire family was at the zoo see the couple with their family. Myself and the other dad make eye contact give each other a nod and both grin from ear to ear both knowing where we know each other from.

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    Unless you & your wife plan on having sex on beach in the most obvious space, whilst snorting coke off people who are not your spouses
    Errrr, wait a minute...is that an option? I don't recall seeing that on the Hedo website. I'd assume it costs extra like the Nude Cruise.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    Errrr, wait a minute...is that an option? I don't recall seeing that on the Hedo website. I'd assume it costs extra like the Nude Cruise.
    I'm sorry as this adds nothing to the conversation but I love Hedo people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinit View Post
    I'm sorry as this adds nothing to the conversation but I love Hedo people.
    Chill... 'happy2us' was making a flippant comment in jest. Its all in good fun!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    I don't know why but we always get suspicious of people that don't use their real names, sometimes they'll admit it after you get to know them for a while. We're up front and are who we say we are. On one trip we met a couple who found out they were from the same province as us, their names changed several times over several conversations as well as their home town. It became quite the joke.
    When you meet people like that it probably means they have friends and family who "just wouldn't understand" or they might live in a small southern town where the number one hobby is to look for a spread juicy gossip.............or they have careers that would be negatively impacted if their recreational activities were exposed.Some people are more guarded than others but name changing is a bit extreme for sure.........

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    When you meet people like that it probably means they have friends and family who "just wouldn't understand" or they might live in a small southern town where the number one hobby is to look for a spread juicy gossip.............or they have careers that would be negatively impacted if their recreational activities were exposed.Some people are more guarded than others but name changing is a bit extreme for sure.........
    Yes, you are truly from the bible belt. I think southern towns have classes in ferreting out secrets.

Lol! We are really looking forward to our trip & like I said she worries but all of this is exactly what I've told her. It's vacation!! RELAX! Thanks everyone! Can't wait to meet all these great Hedo people in person.

Have a little fun with it. Cherry and I rode back with Harry to Montego Bay last time we were at hedo. He told us that Hedo could no longer set up a water balloon slingshot because of liability reasons. However, he would have no problem with a guest launching water balloons at gawker boats. Hehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    Chill... 'happy2us' was making a flippant comment in jest. Its all in good fun!
    Apologies as I think I was misunderstood. It was my comment that added nothing and I loved happy2us' comments. Happy times for all��

J & J would this be a good time to tell the two of you my name is something totally different...?? Just kidding....this is how we feel about this...if you run into someone you know or new friends, most people won't tell on you as they would be telling on themselves... and most people who visit Hedo either for a day pass, week etc, who have jobs they are worried about, normally say they are at sandals...most like us, have taken that little walk down the beach to take the "vacation pics" at the neighbouring resorts so you have something to show when you get back..you know...to show all those people you don't want to know where you really go!!!,

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast