Thread: OK we're here now, what were your other 2 wishes?

OK we're here now, what were your other 2 wishes?

Greetings all,

We are a couple of ordinary people, Teresa is a 30 something young professional woman, I'm Keith, a 40 something young professional man. We have been able over the last year to successfully navigate the perils of a long distance relationship after being together for 5 years.

We have found a way to make it work through small trips through the year as our break from our jobs and now we are exploring new and exciting destinations to travel to together. We've done Vegas, Mexico, cruises to various spots, and little getaways in between.

We flirted with the idea of a clothing optional vacation and thought why not really investigate this. I had heard of a few places like Hedo and Desire/Pearl etc but don't really know what to expect. We both have our hangups about our appearance and being seen with no clothes by other naked strangers, though in truth I think she could handle it better than me (another story for another time)

So to make a long story...longer.. a little about us;

She can be a little more reserved yet have an experimental "try anything" side to her.
    She is sociable and friendly but does have a quiet side that would be just as happy intentionally getting lost in the woods and mountains hiking and doing her own thing. She is NOT the typical woman, doesn't care for shopping, not a jewelry fan, doesn't like roses, and drinks like an Irish sailor on shore leave (I know right?...that's why I keep her) She's a sun worshiper and loves the thought of no tan lines, but is also happy on snowboard in winter racing down a slope. She's the adrenaline junkie, skydiving, bungee jumping, anything that gets her heart racing and blood pumping...

and then there's me...

Me and the sun have a love hate relationship. I like to get out do things, the sun enjoys giving me rogue freckles and to getting chastised by my dermatologist while he's freezing off the pre-cancerous spots. So I compromise, I find the umbrellas and shady spots while she does her thing, yes it sucks, but being dead from melanoma sucks worse. I'm not a the adrenaline junkie, but like her, I am highly experimental and believe I should try everything once and go back for seconds on the things I like. My sense of humor is fun, irreverent and silly. I can communicate with most people like I have know them for ages. I am the creative part of this well lubricated partnership (see what I did there?). I play guitar, I'm a self professed karaoke junkie (yes I can sing, have won contests at resorts and nightclubs)and a history nerd.

So in conclusion we are friendly and we agree that respect is earned not given, be nice get nice, rather simple. We both have lots of questions, from enhancing relationships to what to expect at places like these to types of people we encounter and more; and since this forum is chock full of information it has been overwhelming to try and find stuff. So if we post something that may have been asked already awhile back show some patience and understand we may not have come across it yet. We are receptive to making acquaintances on here and maybe some of the more seasoned adults only travelers can shed some light all our curious inquiries. Thanks for taking time to stop by and read.
    ~T&K
    Last edited by TnK2xplore; 07-29-2015 at 09:34 PM.
    "Curiosity is the lust of the mind."
    ~ Thomas Hobbes, Philosopher

Sent You a PM to introduce myself. Look at top right under notifications.