Thread: Does such a place really exist?

Does such a place really exist?

Hello, world,

We're a mid-to-late 30s open-minded couple. We aren't swingers but the idea isn't exactly a taboo subject for us.

Recently, we've been discussing an adult vacation but we aren't sure if our ideal location actually exists. We have found a few resorts and cruises that have peaked out interest, plus Kinky Copenhagen seems really fun but nothing has been perfect.

Personally, I'm sold on Hedo II but it doesn't quite meet what she wants.

I'll explain.

What I'm looking for is a sexually-charged place yet offers the opportunity to go tame for a few hours. I'm open to pretty much whatever, including PDA. Plus, it seems to be more accepting of all body types whereas some of the other resorts give me vibes like they cater to the Ken and Barbies of the world.

She's looking for something that I can best explain as the old movie Exit to Eden, minus the murder investigation.

The long-short is that she wants a place that caters to a sexually-charged vacation (which pretty much all offer) but she also wants to take a "What happens in "Vegas" stays in "Vegas" attitude and be able to fulfill any fantasy that strikes her while we are there. Plus, she wants some mild BDSM to be thrown in. Basically, if she decides she wants a threesome, she can make it happen on demand. A foursome or moresome? Same thing. Throw on a leather suit and break out the handcuffs? Want to just drop where you are and go at it like animals without a care of who can see? Bring it on.

For her, it boils down to she doesn't want to plan anything in advance and wants to experience whatever pleasure she desires at that moment.

Hedo II (or any "swinger" vacation) turns her off because while she is a social bug she doesn't want to have to meet people, engage in conversation for two hours and only then, if things click, head to the bedroom.

She realizes this is fantasy and some compromise would be necessary but does anyone have any advice on where to look? We're leaning right now, like I said, toward Desire or Bliss Cruise.

Thanks in advance

Well hopefully in our opinion you can both agree on Hedo, it's probably closest to what you're looking for. You can be as wild as you want on the nude side or retreat to the c/o side and tame things down for a few hours or a day. Desire is very sleepy during the day, picks up a bit in the late afternoon and evening, but has nowhere near the energy level of Hedo. Hedo is very accepting of all body types whereas Desire seems much more concerned about this in our opinion.

At either resort you will meet other people that are willing to get it on right away and you'll also meet those that want to get to know you for a few hours first before deciding. I think this is true of anywhere in the lifestyle; club, resort or whatever. Because most people are only there for a week, things progress much more quickly than they do at home. We've never seen BDSM activity in the open at either resort but I'm sure it goes on behind closed doors.

We think that Desire is a more subdued, classy (pretentious?), atmosphere whereas Hedo is much more fun and down to earth and really would be much closer to what you're looking for. We've never been on a Bliss cruise so can't comment on that but I know many people of this site have.
    Last edited by Cdn_cpl; 07-29-2015 at 03:59 PM.

You've pretty much described Hedo in our opinion. We've been looking at the cruises, but our own tastes do not include a schedule (i.e. stops in ports back on time etc...) plus the liquor bill at the end would be kind of scary. Like the idea of all inclusive, no surprises.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!