Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTR4U resort in Texas

OTR4U resort in Texas

I wanted to give a shout out to our favorite place to vacation in Texas ( when we can't get to HEDO!) It is located near Wills Point, Texas and you can get more info. at OTR4U.com
    OTR4U is a clothing-optional, lifestyle friendly resort with a pool, hot tub, indoor and outdoor showers, laundry room and lots of fun, relaxed people enjoying sunning their buns!
    There are cabins, RV spots and tent spots to rent. There is also a section for people to lease monthly spots with full hook ups if you want to leave a trailer out there all the time.
    Lots of loungers and umbrellas around the pool, along with two cabanas for shade and a covered patio area. Pool area is clothing optional so you can wear as little or as much as you want. This is a great way to break the ice if you haven't tried being nude yet. Come hang out in your bathing suit until you are ready to go topless! And eventually you will be ready to ditch the swimsuit completely! But you don't have too!
    They have a kitchen/dining area with pot luck dinners on Friday and Saturday, and grills and a smoker available for patrons to use.
    The nightclub has a bar area, stage, and two poles, along with a huge dance floor, laser light show, pool table, tvs, giant screen playing videos to match the music, couches and lots of tables around the dance floor. Different costume themes to dress up for each weekend, DJ is great, playing all the new hits, and also takes requests. You are welcome to wear anything you like from fully dressed to skimpy to naked!
    Extra activities include Karaoke on Sat and Sunday afternoons around 3pm, an RC airplane airstrip, which is very popular, Friday night dive-in movies, basketball hoop, boche ball, volleyball and other activities, such as chili cook offs, Motorcycle weekends, and the Naughty Olympics! Special activities for guests celebrating birthdays and anniversaries!
    Check out the website to see upcoming themes and activities or book a spot at OTR4U.com.
    We know several people on ATF who have been out to OTR4U. So if you love it like we do, give them a thumbs up on this thread! And if you haven't made it out there yet, come join us and have some fun! You are welcome to ask any and all questions. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
    Last edited by cowgirl; 07-22-2015 at 10:41 PM.

Cabins and RV spots are filling up for Labor Day weekend. Come check out the best place to party nekid in north Texas.

OTR4U has come up on our radar for places to visit.... Any recent reviews? Thx

Hey cowgirl I sent you a pm. Let me no if you received.

Sent you one back!
    Cowgirl!

We have been going there for years! I was actually a resident for several years with my first husband. Now I go as often as I can with my second husband! We love OTR4U because it is as close to Hedo as we can get while still in Texas! Relaxing, sexy fun, pool, hot tub, remote control plane/helicopter field, potlucks on the weekends, sexy night club on Friday and Saturday nights, fun themes to dress up to. Stripper poles, bar, dance floor, stage, shadow box and pool table in the club. DJ takes requests and even marks songs that you request with your name so that they can play it the next weekend you are there without you having to request it again! Karaoke on Sat. Afternoons, special events throughout the year. Check out the website for more info! Cabins for rent, as well as RV and tent sites. Residential area where you can choose a spot and pay by the month. 120 acres of fun! Buildings, restrooms, kitchen, cabins etc. are immaculate, and the staff works so hard to make sure that you are happy!
    An amazing bunch of fun people to hang out with. Some are nudist, some are swingers and some are both or neither! Sexy fun to be had by all! I promise you will have fun! Just go!
    Be sure to telll the owners, David and Gay, that Cowgirl sent you!
    Cowgirl

Sent you a pm!

We recently started looking into these types of vacation spots. So wet behind the ears! Please educate me! Any and all advice welcome and if someone wants to adopt me and teach me please do! Help! I need an adult!

Check out their website and go visit! It is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Check out their website and go visit! It is fun!
    sent pm

Just sent you a pm

Is public play allowed?

Are PDA's allowed at OTR4U?

Quote Originally Posted by koolio61 View Post
    Are PDA's allowed at OTR4U?
    Wondering the same thing. anyone know?

While you can kiss and flirt and grab body parts in the pool/club/main public areas (with permission of course), no PENETRATION is allowed. This is due to STUPID Texas rules. Sex/swinging takes place in people’s cabins/RV’s. We have had sex outside, on a mattress, next to our RV and no one has complained. Some people watched!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast