Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Krewe de Krazy + Naughty Rockers + Sex Games Trip Report 6/20 - 6/27 2015

Krewe de Krazy + Naughty Rockers + Sex Games Trip Report 6/20 - 6/27 2015

Hi All,

Robin & Chris (Dr.&Mrs Tongue) from Krewe de Krazy here. Usually we do a lengthy trip report, but this year we’ll keep it short.

Flights/Customs: Jetblue direct from NYC - 30 minutes early and quick and easy this year.......hurray !

Front Desk: now in a temp office next to the wine bar, but fully functional

Main Entrance: closed and under full construction. The main dining room is scheduled for demo in just a few days.

Room: 2160 nude: not a “new” room, we don’t need to spend extra $ for that, but a/c worked fine, tons of hot water and water pressure was excellent...... a nice change.

Buffet: the usual, but quality was very good, service much improved. Pastafari was really good, but practically no a/c. Sushi at the buffet on Friday night.

Beach: we are pool people, but met many people who got “barbed” by the anemone’s, and met one guy who dove through what he thought was seagrass, only to find out that it contained stinging barbs. Unfortunately for him he took three of them in the head of his penis (he was naked and semi excited) and after a trip to the doctor found out that he would be numb for the rest of the week. Not a permanent injury, but it certainly hurt his plans for the week. Be careful.....and bring water shoes for the beach.

Pool: no changes, but were shocked to see so many of the staff are gone. Yes, Michelle, Alicia, Winston, Ethan, and Ace still there, but most of the old crew is gone. No more Scumba, Delroy (who we understand has had health issues) and company have been let go. Ace and I split DJ duty as usual, and the party rocked, but there were restrictions on the music for BOTH of us. No cursing, sex etc in the songs????? There is an orgy going on the pool, most are drunk, high or both, but no songs with curses? Strange.

Shows: decent quality, and quite similar to last year, nothing fantastic to note

Upgrades/New Stuff: the main outdoor courtyard between the slot machines and piano bar area has been re-done. It is lovely, and we saw many people using both day and night to relax, use computers or just hang. A nice change for a formerly unused area.
    ***The best improvement in years: the new public play room attached to the spa. Open from 10pm to 3am, located within the spa. Very well air conditioned, public and semi private play areas, great bathrooms and locker area. We took advantage of this space 2 nights in a row with new friends, and it was wonderful. Our suggestion: make a dedicated larger building in the future with private, semi private and large orgy room for all types of play. While there were plenty of PDA’s daytime, nights were a fair bit less than years past. We know why, everyone went to this new spot. You are dry and cool, with comfy mattresses and clean sheets. It was romantic and sexy, and everyone loved the idea.

Future Changes: we met the majority owner in the pool during the week. He assured us that after the main dining area is complete they are going to double the size of the prude pool and hot tub. When that is complete the plan is to shift the nude pool to that location and then re-do the existing nude pool. That will probably be in 2017. We suggested to him that they install a swath of fabric over the nude pool now for added shade, due to the usual “corner cramming” for those who burn and want to stay out of the sun when they can. We also urged that they have more shade (a la the quad pool at H3) when they reconstruct both areas.

Overall we had our usual fun, a great time with old and new friends. As always, we do the Krewe week in conjunction with The Hedo Naughty Rockers and Sex Games. We love our big, crazy Hedo family and being able to walk in a year later and pick up our vacation where it ended last year. Bob H, the group leader for the Rockers has become a friend, and he and his group are just tremendous people. The combo of groups works really well, and we miss them all already. DIF sucks, but it comes with the fun.

Only Negative: instead of the usual mosquito bomb being done overnight when most guests are sleeping, this year it was set off at 6pm. I was en route to the front desk, and it became difficult to breathe. I passed another woman who was coughing and choking. The fog spread right through the dining room (people were eating at Harry San) and landed all over the buffet food and dishes. I have been stuffed up ever since, and who knows what we breathed in and ingested. This was a seriously unfunny situation. Many guests were hoarse and stuffy after this particular incident, but I suspect the ground work was layed by the mini split a/c units. They are not cleaned or maintained at all, and this is an issue that needs serious attention. I am a mechanic in the very same trade, and the units are breeding grounds for all types of unsavory issues. That combined with the mosquito fog from hell hurt many guests. The Mrs and I are still hoarse, and stuffy. If anyone on the forum has a close relationship with upper management please stress to them how important this is.

Other than that one issue it was a fab trip as always, and yes, we are already booked for next years big 10th Anniversary Krewe de Krazy invasion.
    Last edited by Jointlock; 06-29-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Sounds like a great trip except for the mosquito bomb. The timing of it right with dinner makes zero sense at all. The shift of the nude pool to the prude pool, whether it is permanent or temporary will be interesting for the virgin arrivals. When we first checked in we went to grab a drink while we waited for our room to be ready and looked around the pool. We saw some naked people in and around the pool and thought oh boy here we go. And then we got to the nude pool and thought holy crap here we really go. I envision a few newbies sprinting to sandals in fear lol.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

great report thanks!

Love the fact they are going to work on the Prude pool, that thing needs some help. Then of course the nude pool, that will be wonderful when it is all said and done. Love all the changes and upgrades! Can't wait to see them all. Thanks for the report!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Great trip report. Glad to hear the updates are still happening to make the resort even better!
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Thanks for the report on the on-going upgrades.
    We were "mosquito bombed" in Cuba. From what I understand it has to be done at a certain time of day to be most effective. Not sure if it is to kill the mosquitos or the guests!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Thanks for the trip report and info on the updates.

That's pretty odd regarding the need to play censored music. Was there any indication of who this policy was passed down from, or why they were requiring it? I agree, it doesn't make much sense in the adult playground that is Hedo!

Sorry about your bad luck with the mosquito bomb, I never knew that they used that. I always figured they just sprayed for them.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

I don't think he meant the main pool by the dining area. I am assuming he means the prude pool down by the beach and beach and prude beach bar, right?

Quote Originally Posted by wylieboater View Post
    I don't think he meant the main pool by the dining area. I am assuming he means the prude pool down by the beach and beach and prude beach bar, right?
    I'm curious about this too..

Quote Originally Posted by Jointlock View Post

Future Changes: we met the majority owner in the pool during the week. He assured us that after the main dining area is complete they are going to double the size of the prude pool and hot tub. When that is complete the plan is to shift the nude pool to that location and then re-do the existing nude pool. That will probably be in 2017.
    There is no hot tub at the "prude pool" (the pool and bar directly behind the club) so I thought he actually meant the main pool on the upper deck. That pool is already pretty big though!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    For some reason I always thot the little pool in the gazebo looking thing right off the dining room pool was a hot tub or is a hot tub or something but I have never seen anyone use it.Correct me if I am wrong as I have always wondered.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    For some reason I always thot the little pool in the gazebo looking thing right off the dining room pool was a hot tub or is a hot tub or something but I have never seen anyone use it.Correct me if I am wrong as I have always wondered.
    There is a small hot tub off to the side of the main upper deck pool. It's over to the far left, if you're by the pool with your back to the main bar. I can't find any pictures of it right now.

edit: found a pic!
    http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/p...m/49287598.jpg
    Last edited by TheRaam; 06-30-2015 at 05:19 PM.

OK....the music thing. The policy comes from the new owners. Generally every year for the last 6 Ace and the EC's know me, and they let me DJ in the am from 9:30 to lunch. Then Ace takes over, then I relieve him from 5 till 7pm. I also do the music at night from 11;30 to 3am, unless we have other plans and don't make it to the nude pool. It' been that way ever since we moved from III to II. About 4 years ago they said no reggae with any anti gay words or sentiments. Reggae is full of that, but I am not homophobic and totally cool with that, so I make sure no songs with anything at all along those lines. This year he turned the volume off during a reggae song that made reference to "vagina" and the like. He said the owners want no references to overt sex or cursing. No songs with fuck, cock etc. Weed references were ok. My point was the same too....here is a pool full of drunk and or stoned people having a mini orgy, but no music with cursing or sex references????? Of course some slid by, but it is what has to be to protect their jobs. Go figure.

As for the pool issue......the owner didn't make it clear what the exact plan was going to be, other than none of the work will cause a shut down of the resort. Of course we were concerned as we already left a deposit for next year for our usual week. We certainly weren't going to go if there was no nude pool. We ASSUME that they will make the prude pool next to the buffet nude till the nude pool is completed, but the prude pool is first up in the rotation for upgrade. He didn't elaborate on the plans, but to double it's size to me suggests that the existing and lower areas would be combined. Just an educated guess.

OK, call me crazy... but I'm just a little sad about the main dining room changing!

Great report, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    OK, call me crazy... but I'm just a little sad about the main dining room changing!

Great report, thank you!
    Don't be sad , all the changes have been awesome and it just keeps getting better !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by Jointlock View Post
    Hi All,

Robin & Chris (Dr.&Mrs Tongue) from Krewe de Krazy here. Usually we do a lengthy trip report, but this year we’ll keep it short.

Flights/Customs: Jetblue direct from NYC - 30 minutes early and quick and easy this year.......hurray !

Front Desk: now in a temp office next to the wine bar, but fully functional

Main Entrance: closed and under full construction. The main dining room is scheduled for demo in just a few days.

Room: 2160 nude: not a “new” room, we don’t need to spend extra $ for that, but a/c worked fine, tons of hot water and water pressure was excellent...... a nice change.

Buffet: the usual, but quality was very good, service much improved. Pastafari was really good, but practically no a/c. Sushi at the buffet on Friday night.

Beach: we are pool people, but met many people who got “barbed” by the anemone’s, and met one guy who dove through what he thought was seagrass, only to find out that it contained stinging barbs. Unfortunately for him he took three of them in the head of his penis (he was naked and semi excited) and after a trip to the doctor found out that he would be numb for the rest of the week. Not a permanent injury, but it certainly hurt his plans for the week. Be careful.....and bring water shoes for the beach.

Pool: no changes, but were shocked to see so many of the staff are gone. Yes, Michelle, Alicia, Winston, Ethan, and Ace still there, but most of the old crew is gone. No more Scumba, Delroy (who we understand has had health issues) and company have been let go. Ace and I split DJ duty as usual, and the party rocked, but there were restrictions on the music for BOTH of us. No cursing, sex etc in the songs????? There is an orgy going on the pool, most are drunk, high or both, but no songs with curses? Strange.

Shows: decent quality, and quite similar to last year, nothing fantastic to note

Upgrades/New Stuff: the main outdoor courtyard between the slot machines and piano bar area has been re-done. It is lovely, and we saw many people using both day and night to relax, use computers or just hang. A nice change for a formerly unused area.
    ***The best improvement in years: the new public play room attached to the spa. Open from 10pm to 3am, located within the spa. Very well air conditioned, public and semi private play areas, great bathrooms and locker area. We took advantage of this space 2 nights in a row with new friends, and it was wonderful. Our suggestion: make a dedicated larger building in the future with private, semi private and large orgy room for all types of play. While there were plenty of PDA’s daytime, nights were a fair bit less than years past. We know why, everyone went to this new spot. You are dry and cool, with comfy mattresses and clean sheets. It was romantic and sexy, and everyone loved the idea.

Future Changes: we met the majority owner in the pool during the week. He assured us that after the main dining area is complete they are going to double the size of the prude pool and hot tub. When that is complete the plan is to shift the nude pool to that location and then re-do the existing nude pool. That will probably be in 2017. We suggested to him that they install a swath of fabric over the nude pool now for added shade, due to the usual “corner cramming” for those who burn and want to stay out of the sun when they can. We also urged that they have more shade (a la the quad pool at H3) when they reconstruct both areas.

Overall we had our usual fun, a great time with old and new friends. As always, we do the Krewe week in conjunction with The Hedo Naughty Rockers and Sex Games. We love our big, crazy Hedo family and being able to walk in a year later and pick up our vacation where it ended last year. Bob H, the group leader for the Rockers has become a friend, and he and his group are just tremendous people. The combo of groups works really well, and we miss them all already. DIF sucks, but it comes with the fun.

Only Negative: instead of the usual mosquito bomb being done overnight when most guests are sleeping, this year it was set off at 6pm. I was en route to the front desk, and it became difficult to breathe. I passed another woman who was coughing and choking. The fog spread right through the dining room (people were eating at Harry San) and landed all over the buffet food and dishes. I have been stuffed up ever since, and who knows what we breathed in and ingested. This was a seriously unfunny situation. Many guests were hoarse and stuffy after this particular incident, but I suspect the ground work was layed by the mini split a/c units. They are not cleaned or maintained at all, and this is an issue that needs serious attention. I am a mechanic in the very same trade, and the units are breeding grounds for all types of unsavory issues. That combined with the mosquito fog from hell hurt many guests. The Mrs and I are still hoarse, and stuffy. If anyone on the forum has a close relationship with upper management please stress to them how important this is.

Other than that one issue it was a fab trip as always, and yes, we are already booked for next years big 10th Anniversary Krewe de Krazy invasion.
    Thanks Chris ! It was an awesome time , we rocked it this year !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast