Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: natural or fake boobs

Talking natural or fake boobs

Not sure if this has been broached before on the forum but I would like to hear from both the women and men on this one. My wife is considering getting implants. Her boobs are nice but she wants them to be bigger and fuller. We'd like to hear from women who got them and from the men who play with them. Personally I have never played with any boobs that were fake and really want to know if one loses the feel of the natural boob. One on the forum has already given me his opinion but I'd like to hear from a larger group to help her make up her mind. One caveat this request is this decision is entirely up to her not me. I just have to pay the bill if she goes for it Thank you.

I have many different view on the subject. As a general rule I am not a huge fan of fake breasts with 2 exceptions.....when they are obviously fake and going for the "bimbo" look.....or when they are just to make them fuller and still look very natural. In the first example they feel very fake and aren't much fun to play with....but a well done "natural" but fuller look they can turn out really well and make them feel very natural.

So it really depends on her surgeon and the size she is going from/to. My personal opinion is I would rather small real tits than fake big ones....but there are always exceptions to that. Now I have spent several years working as a bouncer through a few strip clubs, so I have seen a wide range of good and bad implants...so my view may not represent the poplulation at large.

Generally agree with Kinky. I've seen some below average breasts made into A+ knockers with implants. I've seen boobs with implants that looked and felt completely natural. And I've seen and felt perfect natural boobs that could not be improved upon with implants (thinking Ms. Screech, and not looking for brownie points!). Bottom line - if it's not over done, it's all good!
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Definitely not looking for the bimbo look. Just a fuller breast. I agree if it's done right the results can be positive. I'm a bit torn because I want her to be happy but I don't want her to ruin the pair she has either...

I found my Hedo trips a good chance to feel, see and decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Weiner Man View Post
    Definitely not looking for the bimbo look. Just a fuller breast. I agree if it's done right the results can be positive. I'm a bit torn because I want her to be happy but I don't want her to ruin the pair she has either...
    If you want her to be happy just advise her on what you personally would like to see her with. This will allow her to both improve her self image and give you a set of tits you love just as much as her "factory equipment". Trey to keep her with a set that fits her baody type and natural build, and research her surgeon and I am sure you will both be happy.

Let's just be honest about it. If she wants to have surgery then that what she should do. I have large natural boobs that could or could not be someone's cup of tea. The thing is that this is what my husband likes..... Sometimes I feel self conscious but who doesn't? So I personally think that what matters is how the individual who bares the boobs feels. I like all boobs I've never seen a pair I didn't like.

Mrs Gibby just got hers done, which was mainly due to having kids. Personally I'm not picking when it comes to boos and anyone wanting to show me their boobs look great to me. All she wanted to do was replaced what the kids took away and to be honest it was perfect. Her confidence level skyrocketed.
    Guess I'm trying to say don't over do what you already have as long as you have confidence in yourself, that's most important.
    The only other suggestio is to do your research as not all doctors are the same, Mrs. Gibby had a fantastic doctor who did a tremendous job, we couldn't be happier.

Good surgeons and Bad ones. Personally hate the "bowling ball" boobs. The best implants are put under the muscle giving a more "natural" look and feel. The wife looked into it a few years ago and the surgeon suggested she wouldn't;t be happy with just implants.....he suggested a lift and a tummy tuck at the same time. She opted not to have the vanity scar smile across her belly...so is all natural right now.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Good info thus far. She wants them...and I support her. We have looked at saline and silicon and are leaning towards saline...question is which feels more natural? Thks

I suppose the way I really feel about it is that the sexiest thing a woman can have is confidence.....whatever it takes for her to have that confidence turns us on.

Best money my wife ever spent on me, her boobs.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Best money my wife ever spent on me, her boobs.
    Cop..
    She had a boob job? The best jobs are the ones you don't notice.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

@Brian and Terri...right on. Those are the results we are looking for.
    @Cop...may we see a pic please? Thks

If you can touch them, they are real.
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast