Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Need some advice please

Thanks for the kind wishes. Best of luck to you as well...hopefully we'll meet someday...

Had the talk this weekend... He is less than interested. I'll try again, but it looks like I may be in this alone. Completely disappointed.

Registered User Curious_couple4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by new girl View Post
    Had the talk this weekend... He is less than interested. I'll try again, but it looks like I may be in this alone. Completely disappointed.
    Bummer...but, don't give up! Hopefully you will find something that stirs his interest that enables you to put him at ease. Best of luck!
    Temptation Resort 5/21 - 5/25/2016
    Desire 5/25 - 5/31/2016
    Hedo II 9/5 - 9/13/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Curious_couple4 View Post
    Bummer...but, don't give up! Hopefully you will find something that stirs his interest that enables you to put him at ease. Best of luck!
    Thanks. He basically gave me free reign which is great, but not exactly what I was hoping for. Maybe if I take a trip and come back with first hand experience, he will be more interested. It's making me really question a lot of things... I would never recommend doing this kind of thing together to *save* a relationship, but I can't imagine that exploring it separately would be good for it.

Thanks. He basically gave me free reign which is great, but not exactly what I was hoping for. Maybe if I take a trip and come back with first hand experience, he will be more interested. It's making me really question a lot of things... I would never recommend doing this kind of thing together to *save* a relationship, but I can't imagine that exploring it separately would be good for it.
    To be honest and blunt, I cant imagine any red blooded man who would pass up the chance to be surrounded by hundreds of beautiful naked woman (including his wife) in an environment that is sexually charged. It is usually the wife that needs the convincing.That being said, see if you can get him to read the threads and look at the pics. Maybe this will put him in the mood. Assure him nothing needs to happen, if it doesn't it will still be an adventure and a great libido booster for the two of you!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I'm with Danny on this one-tell him he needs to be there with you.If he is breathing and not blind then I am quite sure he may just enjoy himself...........

We'll offer a little blunt advice too. It sounds like you may have some other things to work out before looking at a place like H2. We hope it works out the way you want it to and your journey eventually takes you to the beautiful beaches and resort in Negril. You sound like a fun girl!
    Last edited by happy2us; 07-01-2015 at 09:32 PM.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Ditto to what happy says.

Myself and Ms. Screech are exploring the idea of the lifestyle, but I think what we're really enjoying is the adult themed vacations. I can't imagine going to a vanilla resort, or one that allows kids, now and in our previous two trips to Hedo we didn't do anything with anyone that would be considered anything other that flirting.

Perhaps you just need to get Mr. to an adults only vacation spot (dare I say the S word) and spend some time focusing on each other. Perhaps the resort next to Hedo is an idea (that way a walk along the beach can give you a glimpse of what the resort is about).

But I really think in your case, this isn't about resorts... Your partner isn't into the idea of exploiting the lifestyle, and that's okay - most people aren't.

You need to figure out if you're okay with that. If you are, then it just becomes an unfulfilled fantasy, and we all have lots of those!

The important thing is you're in a loving relationship and if this man means a lot to you, then perhaps you're best off leaving the subject alone or you may risk pushing him away.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

This post is almost identical to the one I posted a few months back. Wife is pretty much the same person that you described in your description. Especially the "recovering catholic" comment. Its so us. Saturday we could have fun at our house with friends or at a club, during the week or a few weeks later she doesn't want to talk about it. Once she gets around the atmosphere and her hormones kick in, she is awesome, lol... She is agreeing to go on the trip, and has no problem with going to nude or adult oriented resort. I have no doubt about her going topless. Its the bottom she is VERY self conscious about. We are looking for relaxing around a pool or beach during the day, then letting loose in the evening. She is VERY self conscious about herself between scars and stretch marks ( C-section and weight loss) and I know her after 16 years of dating and marriage, If everyone is nude, she will feel more comfortable and wont be worried about her body because everyone else would be. But what i worry about Desire is if half the women are in bathing suits, especially younger ones, I know she will insist on keeping hers on and she will be uncomfortable. Where at least at Hedo, there are both sides. we could hang on Prude side till she got comfortable, then venture over. We have always wanted to do the Adult Cruises, but as a teacher, its hard to miss a week of school. Hopefully sooner or later, it will fall in a week with a few days off. If so, I'd be one of the first bookings !
    Either Desire or Hedo .. November 21-25, 2015 . Help us choose!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cs70065 View Post
    This post is almost identical to the one I posted a few months back. Wife is pretty much the same person that you described in your description. Especially the "recovering catholic" comment. Its so us. Saturday we could have fun at our house with friends or at a club, during the week or a few weeks later she doesn't want to talk about it. Once she gets around the atmosphere and her hormones kick in, she is awesome, lol... She is agreeing to go on the trip, and has no problem with going to nude or adult oriented resort. I have no doubt about her going topless. Its the bottom she is VERY self conscious about. We are looking for relaxing around a pool or beach during the day, then letting loose in the evening. She is VERY self conscious about herself between scars and stretch marks ( C-section and weight loss) and I know her after 16 years of dating and marriage, If everyone is nude, she will feel more comfortable and wont be worried about her body because everyone else would be. But what i worry about Desire is if half the women are in bathing suits, especially younger ones, I know she will insist on keeping hers on and she will be uncomfortable. Where at least at Hedo, there are both sides. we could hang on Prude side till she got comfortable, then venture over. We have always wanted to do the Adult Cruises, but as a teacher, its hard to miss a week of school. Hopefully sooner or later, it will fall in a week with a few days off. If so, I'd be one of the first bookings !
    Hi - Not to discount what you wrote, but if the Avatar on your profile is you wife, she has NOTHING to worry about. We all have things we don't like about our bodies (I am heavier than I would like....but I leave for Hedo in 3 days & can't wait!). But the wonderful thing about Hedo is that no one cares if you have a scar here, a dimple there, stretchmarks, or a few rolls too many. No one cares, because there's this great comraderie (sp?) because we are all in it together. We are all being vulnerable together. Being naked is the great equalizer & once you expose your physical flaws, you have nothing left to hide and the beauty & positive energy can't help but shine through your smiling face....and you will be smiling. It's so free, you won't be able to help it (at least once the "HOLY SHIT, I am actually doing this" shock wears off). Lol.

Good luck! It really is scary at first, but once you've done it...you'll look back & wonder why it took you so long.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Yes, the profile is my wife. And I try telling her how sexy she is, but she thinks I just say that cause I'm the hubby. And thats what I tell her, its like a band aid, just rip it off fast , and get it over with. it will be the same thing there, get the "Holy shit I'm doing this " part over with, and enjoy the rest of the trip.
    Either Desire or Hedo .. November 21-25, 2015 . Help us choose!!!!

Yes, the profile is my wife. And I try telling her how sexy she is, but she thinks I just say that cause I'm the hubby. And thats what I tell her, its like a band aid, just rip it off fast , and get it over with. it will be the same thing there, get the "Holy shit I'm doing this " part over with, and enjoy the rest of the trip.
    You can tell her from all of us... She's hot! Very hot!

Hedo, February 2015.

Why is it that wives think we are obligated to say they are sexy? Dont they think thats part of why we married them...because they actually are sexy?

Want to add one more thing. I see lots of guys posting who said their wife didn't want to go to Hedo, so they were at Sandals next door, took a walk up the beach to check out the Hedo scene, and the next thing they knew, the wife was talking about going to Hedo next time. Could be an idea. Get him to Jamaica, next door at Sandals. Curiosity may just get the better of you both.

Hedo, February 2015.

Caveat: Not a relationship counselor and don't play one on TV.

I have been able to observe many couples at Hedo. It is very easy to see those who have an understanding, loving relationship and are on the same page. The pages seem to be different for you and your man.

The question from my view is this: Is going to Hedo more important than your relationship with your man?

Not for anyone on here to decide but you.

You seem to be a wonderful person.
    I wish you only the best.
    Dave

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast