Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: swapping

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Even at Hedo?? 50 years? Hell, I hope not.

While it's not human rights, "Irie mon" should apply to all, not just what society has said is ok this week.
    I agree with the points you and L&I made. I do believe MM PDAs will be normal in another 50 years. Children born after 2000 are not being raised in a culture where "faggot," is a popular common insult. It's not unusual for gay youth to be out in high school when that was pretty unheard of even in the 90's when I was in high school. Culture is changing. Sure there will still be pockets of homophobia just like there are still bigots to this day but that won't be mainstream. But worry not, ye who "don't respect that," you probably won't be around to witness it and as far as a place like Hedo, it will likely be predominantly straight and bi people who go. If a gay man wants to go to a sexy party, he doesn't want to see a bunch of women. It will likely be for bi men like it currently is for bi women at Hedo -the straight ones state their preference and it's not a big deal.

We have an aside thought on this topic. The last thing we want is for all of our wanton fantasies to become common and accepted. We are "semi" LS so for us, the occasions that we do play are not only awesome fun but part of the thrill is that deep down inside, we know that many people would think we are naughty (we are) or worse (we're not). Sarah Silverman has a great line in 1 of her routines that we love..."keep it special". We'd love to have a hot tub at home. Love hot tubs! But if we had 1, it wouldn't be quite as awesome every time we got in 1. So we keep it special. Part of the awesomeness about Hedo is that we can be a bit naughtier there than anywhere else. We love naughty and don't want it to become mainstream.
    Last edited by happy2us; 04-12-2016 at 06:38 PM.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by flfitguy View Post
    Great Logic! Best I've read! Lifestyle is not a one size fits all. The year is 2015, Caitlin (bruce) Jenner is accepting the Arthur Ash Courage Award, Gay marriage is legal! There are A LOT of couples that are into some freaky, crazy, fun stuff but don't tell the other couples for fear of being ostracized by the lifestyle group they associate with.

Even so, I don't think I would ever see MM PDA at Hedo....I'll be home in 22 days
    If you go to Hedo when the Bloom group is there you will see plenty of MM PDA. We have been there a couple times when they are there. They are all nice, they do their thing. But plenty of MM PDA for your viewing pleasure

The problem is that Jamaica still has "buggery" laws on the books, and does still use them. The wording of the law even goes so fat as to state "in public or private" - leaving no place that is safe if they make an accusation. This is more than likely why H3 was more bi friendly than H2.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBiPolyCpl View Post
    The problem is that Jamaica still has "buggery" laws on the books, and does still use them. The wording of the law even goes so fat as to state "in public or private" - leaving no place that is safe if they make an accusation. This is more than likely why H3 was more bi friendly than H2.
    This makes no sense - H3 & H2 are in the same country, just about 80 miles apart, so the same antiquated law applies.

The buggery law applies to MM sexual acts, not FF sexual acts. Like the laws regulating marijuana usage, they are RARELY, if ever enforced, and any police actions usually target the local community, not visitors in a hotel. I would be stunned if any employee at Hedo had an issue with ANY kind of sexual act, because they have likely seen more than Ron Jeremy ever has!!! Furthermore, ANY sexual act in public is liable for criminal prosecution, so if the Morality Police decide to act, pretty much the hotel's customer base will have to be arrested........

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    This makes no sense - H3 & H2 are in the same country, just about 80 miles apart, so the same antiquated laws apply...
    News Flash!!! H3 has been closed since the Summer of 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBiPolyCpl View Post
    I never saw a difference at H3...people were just as closed minded - or unaccepting there as well. I got into it one evening after hearing some exceptionally rude comments about "beating the f*ck out of" someone to "make a man" out of him! Hubby had to pull me away cause I went nuts when the same guy turned and said he wanted to f*ck me! Until that point I was trying to ignore his conversation but once he dragged me into it all bets were off!

For reasons like this I would agree that discretion is probably necessary because you never know who is judgmental, even dangerous! But there are plenty of bi males there and my guess is that they all do just that.

It really burns me that people at a place like Hedo are judgmental that way!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Mary that's my only fear about our upcoming first time to hedo. I have read hear of a few similar situations and I , like you, am not good at remaining silent to this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaCpl View Post
    News Flash!!! H3 has been closed since the Summer of 2010.
    Really? Thanks for the update..... Surprised I never knew that considering I drive past the entrance 2-3 times per week.......

Really? Thanks for the update..... Surprised I never knew that considering I drive past the entrance 2-3 times per week.......
    Considering the signage has said Jewel Paradise Cove for about two years, I'm surprised you hadn't noticed driving by it as much as you say.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I have a feeling this thread could really use a sarcasm font right about now...
    Your friendly neighborhood ITGuy

Hedo virgin trip 8/1 through 8/8 2015
    Hedo 3/21-3/26 2016 YSW

Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy View Post
    I have a feeling this thread could really use a sarcasm font right about now...
    I was thinking the SAME thing!!!!!

Print does not have the same nuances as verbal and facial expressions, does it? Ah well.......... Maybe that's why I get into so many arguments online - my comments get taken at face value instead of tongue in cheek as intended!!

I'm an equal opportunity offender: I piss EVERYBODY off!!!

I was thinking the SAME thing!!!!!

Print does not have the same nuances as verbal and facial expressions, does it? Ah well.......... Maybe that's why I get into so many arguments online - my comments get taken at face value instead of tongue in cheek as intended!!

I'm an equal opportunity offender: I piss EVERYBODY off!!!
    I was pretty damn amused that you were "corrected!"
    I must be an "old regular" now...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234