Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: swapping

swapping

Just wondering as this will be our third year at hedo and we want to experiment a little bit. Male on male and female on female. We are a couple and only want to swap that way. Is that something that people at hedo do? We will be there March 21st - 25th next year.

I'm sure there are plenty of bisexual males who go to Hedo (some weeks more than others), and I doubt you'd have too much trouble finding a couple who might be into this. Bisexual females are fairly common at Hedo.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

From what I have been seeing about Hedo (well Jamaica in general) is that if you plan on having male on male fun have it be in private. Since Jamaica is not at all gay friendly.

After 9 trips, I've never seen M-M in public. Never seen it in private either. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoDave View Post
    After 9 trips, I've never seen M-M in public. Never seen it in private either. ;-)
    LOL. I haven't seen it in private either, but when we were there during the Caribbean Burlesque Festival (our first trip) there were plenty of gay and bisexual men (and women). In fact, two male performers who were also partners got engaged and announced it on stage. The closest we saw to public male on male sex was their shows (we saw them in the pool and standing outside the hot tub later, but they didn't engage in any PDA's, but I say to each their own... I have no problems with it).
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

I normally go in Spring around Ms No Swimsuit. Different crowd

We were there last year during the bloom week, which is a gay group...it was a really nice group of men did not have any PDAs that I saw but I'm sure it was going on in private lol

We haven't been to Hedo yet, but for what we have been reading in this forum there is no other resort in the Caribbean with more sexually liberated people among the guests. The key is to go without any expectation and for sure anything can happen at Hedo (at least in private) and everybody knows that what happens at Hedo, never happens anyway. Also we shouldn't be biased about same sex issues, it doesn't matter male on male, female on female, both are not widely accepted in Jamaican society, both would be not welcomed when performed in public by the locals, but so is indecent exposure meaning nudity as well. Hedo is a private resort and promotes the clothing optional lifestyle within its premises, anything else has never been explicitly promoted so it's done at your own risk. Again, best practice, do whatever you like in the consensual environment of your own privacy and do not be ashamed to ask among the guests for any specific fantasy you may have, since again, I believe there is no better place than Hedo to try everything out. Good luck and have a wonderful trip.
    Last edited by Nakedfun3; 06-30-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Hate to report this, BUT
    On a recent trip to Hedo, as the gay-oriented group was a few days from departing, a number of (let's call them) hard core lifestylers were totally upset that gay men were at the resort. One guy was so angry and put out that he and his partner actually left and went home.

I have not been aware of any M on M activity, in public at Hedo in 30+ years. F on F is common and well accepted. But some things still not have been accepted in America, or among American guests. Perhaps the recent Supreme Court decision might change that. But the recent church slaughter might indicate otherwise.

I am not sure I'd advise a M/M interested guy that Hedo will be tolerant. I suspect not -- not just yet -- perhaps soon.

But then, some guests have also objected to overly overt M/F activity. We have seen Security firmly tell active couples to, 'Take it to the room, mon'. Other times activity is totally ignored -- or applauded (5 for endurance, 4 for level of difficulty).

PNK
    Hedo Sept 11 - 17

Social constructs embedded in our minds from birth are the hardest to eliminate. I feel sorry for that poor guy who wasn't able to overcome his homophobic fear of being surrounded by gay people who were making him unsure of his own projected self image of a macho guy and ended up spoiling his own vacation. Hedo is not an institution but a place where things may happen or not. What we call Lifestyle is a vast umbrella covering any type of liberated sexual or non sexual behavior which is not yet mainstream in our society. It includes from nudism to sexual exhibitionism, group sex and everything in between. In ancient times Greece and Rome, the pinnacles of western civilization, the bacchanalia and orgies were totally open and sex had no gender boundaries. Then the Judeo-Christian-Islamic religions imposed restrictive morals about sex in general and what was right or wrong to do even in the privacy of the bedroom. The discriminatory policies against women became social imprints almost everywhere in the world and so now, when slowly we are advancing the social rights of minorities and women, those constructs are still pushing back and making us accept some types of sexual behavior while keeping others out of our tolerance range. This is why we are seeing female on female sex as becoming a norm in the lifestyle while man on man is still a taboo. I do believe there is nothing more sexist than this bias and I hope some day men will realize that they had been missing half of the fun while denying women the same visual arousal most men may get when seeing female on female action. Peace and love to everyone and as the lifestyle should be about, live and let live, do not judge but enjoy the ride.

I don't feel bad for him. I feel bad for the people who had to experience such a close-minded, hateful person.

Philly the problem is that people are afraid of the changes because of the stupid labels.

Personally I would find it totally hot to see some MM action. One of my personal fantasies is to do MMF with bi guys. (That wouldn't include my husband who is not that way inclined).
    I hope the lifestyle becomes more tolerable of bisexual men in couples. I know a number of gay couples who are in open/lifestyle relationships... but I would say they are part of their own lifestyle bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedfun3 View Post
    Social constructs embedded in our minds from birth are the hardest to eliminate. I feel sorry for that poor guy who wasn't able to overcome his homophobic fear of being surrounded by gay people who were making him unsure of his own projected self image of a macho guy and ended up spoiling his own vacation. Hedo is not an institution but a place where things may happen or not. What we call Lifestyle is a vast umbrella covering any type of liberated sexual or non sexual behavior which is not yet mainstream in our society. It includes from nudism to sexual exhibitionism, group sex and everything in between. In ancient times Greece and Rome, the pinnacles of western civilization, the bacchanalia and orgies were totally open and sex had no gender boundaries. Then the Judeo-Christian-Islamic religions imposed restrictive morals about sex in general and what was right or wrong to do even in the privacy of the bedroom. The discriminatory policies against women became social imprints almost everywhere in the world and so now, when slowly we are advancing the social rights of minorities and women, those constructs are still pushing back and making us accept some types of sexual behavior while keeping others out of our tolerance range. This is why we are seeing female on female sex as becoming a norm in the lifestyle while man on man is still a taboo. I do believe there is nothing more sexist than this bias and I hope some day men will realize that they had been missing half of the fun while denying women the same visual arousal most men may get when seeing female on female action. Peace and love to everyone and as the lifestyle should be about, live and let live, do not judge but enjoy the ride.
    Great Logic! Best I've read! Lifestyle is not a one size fits all. The year is 2015, Caitlin (bruce) Jenner is accepting the Arthur Ash Courage Award, Gay marriage is legal! There are A LOT of couples that are into some freaky, crazy, fun stuff but don't tell the other couples for fear of being ostracized by the lifestyle group they associate with.

Even so, I don't think I would ever see MM PDA at Hedo....I'll be home in 22 days

People's gut reaction to something such as MM activity is not programmable. It either excites, or offends. How someone feels about it can not intentionally be manipulated. In short, you can't make yourself OK with something, just because you think you should be, or wish you could be. Women engaging in GG does not take lower the level of femininity in which we see them having, but men engaging in MM does lower the level of masculinity we see them as having. Just my opinion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast