Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: single male wanted 8-15--8-20-15

I am glad you said that. I forget the aspects of role play and submission, in whatever form, that some people enjoy. I'm retracting my criticism now. Cheers to all.

Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    If you get a green light to have sex with someone else, what role does trust and honesty play? Seems like a wild card has been given and played.
    Well there could be certain rules such as please don't f*ck any of my co-workers/family members. One person being allowed to play doesn't mean s/he is allowed to play with anyone any time.

true, seen a lot of cuckold's in the lifestyle and I gather that there are quite a few hotwife couples out there (outside of swinger-land), especially as hubby slows down with age but wifey wants sex ... and more sex ... and LOTS more sex ...

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonflixxx View Post
    Well there could be certain rules such as please don't f*ck any of my co-workers/family members. One person being allowed to play doesn't mean s/he is allowed to play with anyone any time.
    When I FIRST read the post it was like the first time I saw someone dip their fries in mustard. I didn't think they were stupid, or anything like that, it just wasn't something I could relate to, or something I would ever do, so I was like what the heck, that's crazy. That's all. And no, I still haven't tried mustard on my fries lol.

Quote Originally Posted by scubaboy View Post
    true, seen a lot of cuckold's in the lifestyle and I gather that there are quite a few hotwife couples out there (outside of swinger-land), especially as hubby slows down with age but wifey wants sex ... and more sex ... and LOTS more sex ...
    great point...I have too.

When I FIRST read the post it was like the first time I saw someone dip their fries in mustard. I didn't think they were stupid, or anything like that, it just wasn't something I could relate to, or something I would ever do, so I was like what the heck, that's crazy. That's all. And no, I still haven't tried mustard on my fries lol.
    Fun analogy! And just because someone dips her fries in mustard doesn't mean she puts it on everything (just to extend your analogy).

And it's cool to be in a place where most people are getting to enjoy the dipping sauce of their choosing, cause that makes them happy and it's fun to be around happy people. (Did I just take it too far?)

I (male) have been a fan of the lifestyle forever, however wife does not share my enthusiasm. I have slowly introduced her to various things: dressing sexy, voyeurism, exhibitionism, nude resorts to which she has taken to well without me being pushy. She has a religious background and takes our marriage and wedding vows seriously (adultery). So this may very much remain a fantasy. However, it does not change my desire to see her flirted with, seduced, and hit on, hopefully fucked. Am I a Cuck, I am not into being humiliated, or having my little wiener locked in a cage or any other aspects associated with the word. Weird, perverted? maybe, but you can cast the first stone.

I don't think you are, IMHO you only are if you're into the humiliation aspect of cuckery. Most men enjoy seeing their wife with another partner.

Don't give up but don't be pushy either, she may come around but she needs to do it at her speed. We left the church after a lifetime of heavy involvement and never looked back, way too many stones were cast in that environment, now we're a full swap couple and having a blast. We think it's only adultery if you're doing it behind your partner's back.
    Last edited by Cdn_cpl; 07-16-2015 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonflixxx View Post
    Fun analogy! And just because someone dips her fries in mustard doesn't mean she puts it on everything (just to extend your analogy).

And it's cool to be in a place where most people are getting to enjoy the dipping sauce of their choosing, cause that makes them happy and it's fun to be around happy people. (Did I just take it too far?)
    Nope, not too far at all. Truth is, after thinking about it, his fantasy, if that's what they really want, would probably be cool. The only thing that might spruce up my support would be if instead of making himself scarce, he hid in the closet and watched through a slightly cracked door.

good idea

Nope, not too far at all. Truth is, after thinking about it, his fantasy, if that's what they really want, would probably be cool. The only thing that might spruce up my support would be if instead of making himself scarce, he hid in the closet and watched through a slightly cracked door.
    Didn't we see that movie? ��
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Ontario Canada, but travel a lot for business
    I would travel there to do that.. that is a fantasy of mine.. good looking clean guy here... let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    I don't think you are, IMHO you only are if you're into the humiliation aspect of cuckery. Most men enjoy seeing their wife with another partner.

Don't give up but don't be pushy either, she may come around but she needs to do it at her speed. We left the church after a lifetime of heavy involvement and never looked back, way too many stones were cast in that environment, now we're a full swap couple and having a blast. We think it's only adultery if you're doing it behind your partner's back.
    Agree, totally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12