Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: single male wanted 8-15--8-20-15

single male wanted 8-15--8-20-15

Looking for guy to hit on, flirt with, seduce and screw my wife. good looking lady 5 6 130 36c and great in the sack. I believe ready to play I can become scarce by diving and snorkeling to give him time to work his charms and win her over. Couples welcome to but I will not participate as she has a jealous side.

come on guys, I am not the only one that wants this, chime in.

On here, you're only getting a small percent of people who are going. And, you're going very what is probably the slowest month of the year. You're probably better looking on a site like SLS or AFF, and then bring them along, if you want to have this "all locked down" months in advance.

Or, take your chances. There's always at least one single guy there.

Think one of the biggest problems is you haven't said where?
    Chris & Claire - and Candace too
    Edmonton, AB
    H2 - Nov 17 - 24 2014

hedo

She gets to have sex with another guy while you entertain yourself elsewhere. Big problem. Even if you dishonestly reply that you're OK with that, it's unhealthy and lopsided.

I knew this was a fake thread. Shame on me for even adding input. A guy that wants to send his girl off to a sex day while he finds something else to do. BAHAHAHA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    She gets to have sex with another guy while you entertain yourself elsewhere. Big problem. Even if you dishonestly reply that you're OK with that, it's unhealthy and lopsided.
    Says you.

I knew this was a fake thread. Shame on me for even adding input. A guy that wants to send his girl off to a sex day while he finds something else to do. BAHAHAHA!!!
    Hey Jshell, this may very well be a fake thread, but there are quite a few couples that play that way.

Maybe so, I probably should have just kept my opinion to myself. I guess I just can't see one person getting a free pass, while the other gets passed over. Now, if this was just one of the things they did and other encounters that included both of them occurred as well, then I would get it. The one part that spurred my objection was her having a jealous streak, so he can't have any extra curricular activities himself. I see that as unfair. Not my business though I guess.

Maybe so, I probably should have just kept my opinion to myself. I guess I just can't see one person getting a free pass, while the other gets passed over. Now, if this was just one of the things they did and other encounters that included both of them occurred as well, then I would get it. The one part that spurred my objection was her having a jealous streak, so he can't have any extra curricular activities himself. I see that as unfair. Not my business though I guess.
    No definitely don't keep your opinions to yourself....that's the great thing about this forum, is everyone has an opinion and it shows a different perspective...Keep posting away jshell..plus I love seeing the boobs and yellow lipstick :-)

Thanks much.

"The one part that spurred my objection was her having a jealous streak, so he can't have any extra curricular activities himself. I see that as unfair."

Yeah, that's the part that seemed off to me too. But there are couples where one partner is interested in playing with others and the other isn't so much but the one who is not interested in playing doesn't mind the other one playing if there is total trust and honesty.

If you get a green light to have sex with someone else, what role does trust and honesty play? Seems like a wild card has been given and played.

This behavior is a little outside the box that is generally considered to be swinging. I would think it skews a little closer to hotwife and/or cuckold. No judgement, just clarifying the terminology.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast