Thread: Sept 5-13, 2015 - 1st Hedo trip! U coming? Tips & Tricks/do's & dont's/dress/dress...

Registered User Curious_couple4's Avatar

Sept 5-13, 2015 - 1st Hedo trip! U coming? Tips & Tricks/do's & dont's/dress/dress...

Hey y'all! We're booked and excited for our 1st Hedo trip! We want to leave no stone unturned! Looking for experienced Hedo's help! What to expect, what to do, where to do it, what to wear (or not wear), theme nights...what to expect and dress. Need for regular clothes? Offsite excursions that are a must?
    We want to do it all and make the most of the best trip while having a blast! Your input would be greatly appreciated! If you'll be there be sure to say Hi!

If you like dressing, dress for the themes, its alot of fun.
    There are many excursions, it all depends really and what your looking for. They have adventure tours and they have great places to eat for a relaxing sunset meal. For those yes, regular clothes, nice pair of shorts and short sleeve shirt with a collar are fine.
    Try both restaurants (depending on construction on the main dining room you may have to anyway, lol). They are both really good.
    Don't forget to come over the prude side during the day and try the water slide also.
    Try a dirty banana, they are to die for. Also a miami vice.
    They also grow fresh mint for Mojito's, I like to get a Mojito and another drink, at the main bar, get some fruit off the dining cart, put that in the mojito and let it sit, when I am done the other drink, my fruity Mojito is ready.
    Hit the piano bar, much improved of late and alot of fun, just get there early if you want a seat.
    Sorry we are going to just miss you guys, we don't get in until 9/15.
    Cop N kitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hello Curious,

I'd recommend searching past threads (a list of similar threads shows up below) as there has been loads of great advice given out on this site and while much of it is the same, there's often a gem or two in each one that might not show up in the others (different folks commenting at different times).

What CopNKitten said, plus we've heard the One Love Pub Crawl is excellent. We're going to Hedo for our third trip in late September and plan to finally try the pub crawl.

Some advice on what NOT to do - the space cakes... Unless your idea of a great vacation is to be mostly comatose and in bed by 10 pm. :-)

Have an awesome trip!
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Thanks for the tips! Much appreciated! Hate we're missing y'all, but looking forward to a good time! If anybody else sees this and is going to be around, let us know. Have about 3 months of prep...lol, going to drive me nuts!
    Temptation Resort 5/21 - 5/25/2016
    Desire 5/25 - 5/31/2016
    Hedo II 9/5 - 9/13/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie Screech View Post
    Hello Curious,

I'd recommend searching past threads (a list of similar threads shows up below) as there has been loads of great advice given out on this site and while much of it is the same, there's often a gem or two in each one that might not show up in the others (different folks commenting at different times).

What CopNKitten said, plus we've heard the One Love Pub Crawl is excellent. We're going to Hedo for our third trip in late September and plan to finally try the pub crawl.

Some advice on what NOT to do - the space cakes... Unless your idea of a great vacation is to be mostly comatose and in bed by 10 pm. :-)

Have an awesome trip!
    I'm new to all this so I have to ask...what is a space cake?

From what I have found its a cake made with the local greenery lol
    Desire 5/25 - 5/31/2016
    Hedo II 9/5 - 9/13/2015

Thanks for the explanation! I feel like I should have known that

The punit crawl is an awesome time!
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Assuming you mean "Pub crawl"? Does that get booked at the resort or ahead of time?
    THanks!
    Desire 5/25 - 5/31/2016
    Hedo II 9/5 - 9/13/2015