Thread: In over my head ?

In over my head ?

After reading all the things I've found by googling Hedo III I must say I'm equally excited and worried. I'm heading down for my stagette with my girlfriend April the 15th - 22nd. We've bought just about every costume you can imagine and i quite look forward to the experience. But I've seen that unless you are nude you can't go into the 'nude' areas? If so I'm disappointed, I'm sure that's where the party will be ( oh and we like to party! ) at but i'm not sure if I'm ready to bare all and jump right in just yet....*yet* haha.
    any insight would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by fatal_kissez; 04-05-2007 at 01:35 AM.

my wife and i will be there for the first time at the end of july. it will be our first public nudity also so we were a bit worried too. but everyone seems to say its great and not to worry about it so we cant wait to just go and do it!!

Blog Entries
    It will be our first public nudity as well, but we can't imagine wearing clothes there. Most people would love to go nude, but let fear and nervousness get the best of them. I won't post the hundreds of "don't worry about it" posts that I have read here, but you do need to focus on the fact that going nude is for YOU. Not everyone else. If you worry that you will be (or want to be) the focus of attention once you disrobe, you are mistaken. You can only stand out by wearing clothes. Allow yourself the rush to go against the grain. Otherwise, you can spend the next year saving your money to go again, so you do it right and have no regrets the second time around. Again, going nude is for YOU...

Yes, if you want people to point and state then wear clothes, it is the clothed people that stick out down there.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

The Quad is clothing optional, so you can wear a bathing suit, part of one, or nothing at all there. You get a broad mix of people there, some clothed, some not. You may want to start out there first and feel your comfort level. Sometimes there's just as many people in the Quad as there is at the nude pool. Personally, my suggestion is to just mosey on over to the nude pool and drop 'em. After the first five minutes that you notice that nobody cares that you're nude, and you'll forget about it. JAnewbies is right, it's for you, not others. You'll also find out that people at the nude side are the same people that you see in the grocery store or the mall in appearance (normal people); don't expect supermodels, movie stars or fitness gurus. Relax, have fun and enjoy your vacation.

okay it seems we will all be going same time in July and most of us newbies. So lets get together, strip off and run along the sand together. yippeee

fatal...........had peek at your web site......you are a beautiful lady. U most definately have nothing to be worried about. My wife and I were a little nervous about ou first public nudity, but now, we can't wait to get on that Hedo 2 beach. when you get past the first 60 secs, you'll have er licked.