Thread: Sexy work out gear

Sexy work out gear

First off I gotta say we love the gym at H2! Since you can't workout naked, lol, do any of the ladies out there wear exceptionally sexy workout gear, outfits you wouldn't normally wear to your home gym? Where do you buy your outfits? Any suggestions? So far we purchased a couple pairs of some dance/workout booty shorts. I think they'll be some great motivation for me and hopefully others during our work outs at Hedo☺

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

It's pretty much what you would see at the gym . At least that has been my experience .

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

When I work out I don't look exceptionally sexy, but I usually just wear my sports bra and biker shorts. Nothing out of the ordinary or different. When I go to the gym here I would wear a T-shirt over my sports bra, but I do without the t-shirt, that is about as sexy as I get. LOL
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Erich and Kim: Check out Wicked Weasel's shorts and tops...Sharon has a few and, well they do turn heads!

Tyson takes his job very seriously and from talking to him I know it irritates him when people are not dressed properly for the gym. I think as long as what you wear is considered work out attire and your butt cheeks are covered and your boobs strapped in along with a pair of athletic shoes you will be just fine. Its the thongs, (both the ones on your feet and the one on your ass) thin tank tops with not support worn braless, that can be considered a bit un-classy by some. Now granted, this is Hedo so you won't get denied use of the facility, but its just a general rule of thumb to wear athletic wear to the gym. Biker shorts and sports bras are very acceptable. I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post, I'm just telling it like I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMartini View Post
    Tyson takes his job very seriously and from talking to him I know it irritates him when people are not dressed properly for the gym. I think as long as what you wear is considered work out attire and your butt cheeks are covered and your boobs strapped in along with a pair of athletic shoes you will be just fine. Its the thongs, (both the ones on your feet and the one on your ass) thin tank tops with not support worn braless, that can be considered a bit un-classy by some. Now granted, this is Hedo so you won't get denied use of the facility, but its just a general rule of thumb to wear athletic wear to the gym. Biker shorts and sports bras are very acceptable. I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post, I'm just telling it like I see it.
    I have actually seen Tyson ask a person to go get proper foot attire as they were lifting in flip flops, so I agree with this. You're right Tyson does take it seriously and it is for the safety of the individual that they are properly outfitted for working out at the gym. I am sure there are sexy yet appropriate clothing to wear working out, but I would have to say that when people are at the gym, they are rarely looking at others in there and are paying more attention to what they are doing. They leave the oogles and such for the pool, beach and night-time partying.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I work out 5 days a week, but when I'm at Hedo I'm way to hung over to even think about pumping iron or cardio! Lol
    Next trip July 11-18, 2015 with the Fluffs

Last trip March 4-11, 2015

SLS couple Livingcountry

1st Hedo trip July 2014

We both do some form of a workout 5 days a week while at home and maybe a hike or a bike ride on weekends. We always have intentions of getting into the gym M-F while there but it doesn't always work out. In February, Ellen went out on a SUP a couple times and we did take a long walk down the beach so they filled in for missed mornings in the gym. That's our story and we're sticking to it.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Blog Entries
    I work out at the Nude pool, when Tyson is there...no worry about clothes!!!....I feel good after that....

Hedo Hugs
    Linda & Rich...June 27- July 6th