Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Trip Report (But not the last)....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Myusername View Post
    Ha ha! 1 through 14, no 12, no 14! (we were there last week too btw.. i was actually zuma during that rainstorm on Friday)
    Nice....I am sure we played Zuma together then. It was fun in the rain. Hard to tell who you are with the "Myusername" user name...lol. Not sure about you guys, but that was one of the best vacations of my life. Didn't know there was anyone else there from SC playing with us, though.

Glad you had a great time. Yes the rules do not get enforced in a consitent manner which can be anoying. Not the first time we see this.

Out of curiosity, what company did you use for the aiport-hotel transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Myusername View Post
    Ha ha! 1 through 14, no 12, no 14! (we were there last week too btw.. i was actually zuma during that rainstorm on Friday)
    Didn't realize we had any other SC Zuma players last week. Definitely a good time and we will definitely be back ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by gsml View Post
    Glad you had a great time. Yes the rules do not get enforced in a consitent manner which can be anoying. Not the first time we see this.

Out of curiosity, what company did you use for the aiport-hotel transfer?
    We used AMSTAR and as far as I could tell they were pretty much the same as any other transfer company. Talking with many others at the resort they said all of their busses pretty much took a long time and made a long bathroom stop as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wylieboater View Post
    So now that we have made it back to the real world from our first trip (May 26-31), everything has sunk in and it is time for a trip report.

Day 1: Let me start by saying that our travel went well with our flight down being on time, leaving Charlotte at 9:25 AM on May 26th. We arrived at MBJ at 11:30 am and did the Club Mobay package. They met us at the gate and even though the airport was not super crowded we enjoyed it and did feel like it saved us some time and was a very pleasant way to make our way through the airport and grab our first drink and snack. Overall worth the money to us even on a slower day.

The bus to the resort was loooong and I really was secretly wishing we had sprung for the TimAir flight. Had we done it we would have been on resort by 12:30 pm instead of 3:00 pm. We had to wait quite a long time for other guests to load the van before taking off and then the one restroom and drink stop they made took WAY too long.

Once we arrived home it was like Christmas morning with the exception being that it was pouring down rain. The staff, though, was very friendly and drinks in our hands right away and check-in was a breeze. Our room was ready and we made our way down with no problems whatsoever. We stayed in room 2217, which is not a premium room, but it was very nice and had everything we needed. It was Ocean View Nude and as far as we were concerned was the perfect location between the nude pool and the main dining area and disco. The rain let up after just a while and we immediately made our way outside, went for a quick walk on the prude beach, and then right to the nude beach and pool. Not knowing anyone there and the resort not being overly full we wondered a little how our week would go. We enjoyed our afternoon at the pool, although quiet, and then made our way to the room, got dressed, had a little play time, and headed to dinner and then the glow party. The party was fun, but not overly participated in. We; however, did and Sammy looked super sexy !!! We ended the night with the hot tub for a little fun and a nude walk on the beach and some relaxing time looking at what had become the clearest sky I may have ever seen.

Day two (Wednesday) started with me getting up early, filled with excitement, and heading to breakfast. After relaxing for a bit we showered up, got naked, and headed out to the nude beach. We relaxed on the beach for a bit then hit the pool where we saw a small group playing drinking games in the nude pool. A game called Zuma Zuma, which was extremely simple and easy to play and made for a great way to get people together, talking, laughing, and having a good time. Not to mention that we had some of the most interesting shot taking methods I have ever witnessed. We met some great new friends this way that we hung out with all week. Some were from Texas, some from Chicago, some from Canada, and even a very nice American couple living in Indonesia now. I have to say that I think one of the advantages of having a lower occupancy at the resort, besides being able to easily get seats anywhere and drinks, was that it was easy to meet people when no one knew anyone before we got there. As the day progressed we eventually made our way back to the room, showered up and got ready for dinner. It was Fetish night and Sammy looked SOOOOOO freaking hot !!! The only thing hotter than leading her around on her leash was watching her get lead around by one of our new hot girlfriends. Lots of compliments from new friends and the crowd. The entertainment was great, the party was fun, and later we ended up back at the nude pool and the hot tub.

Day three (Thursday) started similarly and after breakfast we ended up at the nude beach for a bit and nude pool where we joined in the drinking games again and then found out Harry was doing a complimentary catamaran cruise at 2:30 pm, which of course, we took advantage of. The cruise was great, but we could not figure out why everyone was not getting naked with us the whole time on the boat. Either way we had a blast and did some swimming at the caves which was really cool. On the return trip on the cruise we got to spend a lot of time hanging out with and talking with Harry and he commented and joked that I knew more about the resort than anyone he had ever met who had never been there (Thanks travel forum...lol). We also had a great time when the Sandal's boat tried to pull up right next to us and Harry took a pic of me getting a BJ and the Sandal's people cheering. Definitely another highlight of my trip. Once we got back to the resort we hit the nude pool again for a bit, then showers, dressing for the Toga Foam Party, dinner, and then the foam party itself. I skipped some dinner details to get right to the foam party. Honestly we were unsure about doing it, but SO glad we did. That is a sincerely fun theme night. All the slippery suds and close quarters is just awesome !!! After the party we hit the hot tub once again and ended up at an after party with some friends at their hot tub where we had some additional fun.

Day four (Friday) had a similar routine minus the fact that the 4:30 am bed time resulted in a bit of late sleeping so we skipped breakfast and showered and went straight to the nude pool when we got up. More drinking games ensued and the shot taking had gotten dirtier and dirtier (meaning better and better) as the week progressed. That afternoon Sammy and some of our friends played volleyball on the beach, but I decided to hang back at the pool and continued playing games with the rest of our new friends. We both had a great time, but the skies opened up and it poured rain again and I mean hard. Apparently it didn't bother any of us too much because we never left the pool and they never quit their game. We rejoined at the pool in the rain and then hung out in the hot tub for a bit before getting ready for dinner and the entertainment. We weren't overly interested in the Rock Star theme night, but the entertainment was great and Winston is exceptionally talented. He even let me sing a little during the show, although all the partying had not done my voice any favors...lol. After that we hit the piano bar for the first time and let me say Dion is an exceptionally talented and fun entertainer as well. What a treat. Of course we then made our way to the hot tub and once again ended up at an after party at another premium room on the beach with their own hot tub. Good Lord what a time we had....ssssshhhhh.

Day 5 (Saturday) started once again with a late sleep after another crazy late night so we casually made our way to the nude pool and beach and Sammy actually did the water aerobics in the nude pool and said it made her feel better. I relaxed on the beach and made my way up after. Drinking games were going on, but my participation was limited after several days of going at it pretty hard. It rained again, hard, but again it didn't seem to bother anyone too much. In fact we actually got the staff to open up the water slide and our little group of friends went and did it. Amazingly fun and I could not believe I had not seen anyone doing it all week already. We then headed back to our room for a little one on one play time and it was soooooo hot. My little sweetie is just a party in a box when we are alone or otherwise and the alone time was AWESOME !!!Once the rain ended and the sun started going down we were actually treated to a beautiful double rainbow with the sunset and it was a beautiful way to top off our last full day at Hedo. Got some great pics of us and our new friends on the point as the sun was going down and with the rainbows. After dinner the entertainment was great and Sammy actually got on stage and danced with the ECs and more than one person commented that she looked like she fit right in and she did. Meaning hot and moved her ass beautifully !!! The night ended in the hot tub for us and a slightly earlier bed time with the early morning departure.

Day 6 (Sunday). UUUGGGHHH...We were tired, but definitely not ready for the trip to be over. We did get up and eat breakfast and got to say goodbyes to several of our new friends and exchange some contact information. Somehow I really feel sure we will see a few of them again. Check out was easy, bus ride, flight, blah blah blah......DIF !!!!

Other notes:

Good: ECs are exceptionally talented (especially Winston and Dion). Food was great, although the one night we ate at Pastafari it took a really long time, but was wonderful and worth the wait for most. I am just admittedly impatient by nature. No complaining or anything, though. Rooms were all nice and we had zero problems with hot water, AC, or otherwise.

Bad: Rules are certainly not enforced with ANY sort of continuity anywhere. Nude does not mean nude when it should. I could really care less, but there were lots of women wearing bottoms at the pool and nude beach and even guys wearing shorts often at the nude grill. Like I say it doesn't bother me so much, but I know it does some. Pool deck needs to be redone as it is super slick with wet feet and I nearly ate it several times. When it rains super hard like it did I wish the resort would have some backup plan like opening up the disco and having a naked dance or something. Still some construction going on and it kept us from being able to eat at Harry-San, but we know it was / is needed. I know it is likely impossible, but the guys pushing drugs on the beach are way too many and relentless (annoying to me).

Other bad thing to me was some of the single guys. There were definitely some creepers who just did not know how to talk to people or appropriately approach people and the looks on their faces made them look like horny zombies. It's so freaking weird. There were a couple of nice singles there as well and they seemed to be having a great time, but mostly the single guys were creepers.

Overall I can definitely say that Hedo is an experience like no other and this will certainly not be our last trip. If I could afford it and had the time I would go 4 or 5 times a year and not tire of it I think.

Attachment 7832 Attachment 7833
    DOUBLE RAINBOW ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! Nice meeting you guys!
    -A&Z

Very nice meeting you guys as well. It was a great trip no doubt and happy belated birthday !!!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    FWIW,Castaways sets us up with Sun Holiday bus service.It is ALWAYS non stop service and only people headed to Hedo are on the bus.Sometimes you may be alone on the bus or it may be packed(which is so much better) but it's always a direct trip and takes about an hour and fifteen to twenty minutes.And they are very prompt on the pickup time when you go back to the airport as well.

RE: Transport to and from the airport - We had a similar experience with the group transport bus on our first trip to Jamaica - it took forever to load the bus, and the stops dragged the travel time out way too long. On our last two trips we've booked private transport via Dudley's Big Ship Tours (bigshiptours.com) and had excellent experiences both times. Dudley waits for you just outside baggage claim and has a cooler of Red Stripe waiting for you in the car. He takes you straight to the resort (unless you request a stop along the way) and is a really nice guy with lots of info about the area to share if you feel like chatting. Our flight last week landed at 11, by the time we got through customs and got our bags it was 11:35, and Dudley had us at the resort by 1. He then picked us up at a scheduled time on our departure date and took us straight to the terminal. Round trip cost was $135 US and worth every penny IMO.

Great trip report, thanks!

Yay to day four!!!! We had a blast meeting all our new friends. Group trip on the Bliss???

Lmao! There is no 12

We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do the Bliss Cruise, but I don't think it is in the cards for us. Just such a hard time to get away right then. But you can pretty much count on us planning another trip to Hedo !!! Have you written your web review yet?

Trip number 2 in 49 days and change !! Told everyone there would definitely be a trip number 2...LOL

Blog Entries
    There is always a trip number 2, LOL

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Thanks for all the info. We will be there 4-10-16. That bus ride did not seem like fun. I think we will look for an different mode of transport . Cant with to get there for our first time..H&S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast