Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a little fanatsy

Hi, Jen!

No, not offended at all!.....Just ready to go. 36 more days to go!

I bought 3 mini skirts w/ sheer tops. One great sheer white top that looks really airy and that will be one of my outfits for one of the nites........I can wear it with out my bra and just go bare but still have something on.....it's semi-see thru.....and really cute and sexy!

I like it because it's kind of like a tease shirt......I went with a lot of sheer materials for tops for nite wear.....I figured I'd probably be nude all day and I should look cuter at nite....(I like clothes!)

I have a couple of sheer nighties (one long) & (one short) for just to party in.....

That's is so far until I go next week to Pamela's to get some fish net stockings.
    ^^^^^Why not try it once^^^^^

One of the best things we did was go to the gift shop and buy two insulated "hedonism" mugs. The bartenders will fill them with ice and water for you, or there are dispensers here and there. It keeps you hydrated and reasonably sober. You can alternate with your favorite adult beverage. Nude side is FAR more fun, although we usually spend some time on the prude beach to chill out occasionally (sensory overload) and for snorkelling (the nude beach sucks, at least in the water).
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

Abbey,

I'm not really sure how people dress on nights other than the toga night and the pajama party.
    I think I'll try to find some sheer tops like the ones you picked out.
    I ordered a sheer nightgown from Fredericks that already ripped!
    I also have a body stocking that I love.

I need to find shoes.
    I love the tanning salon, I've almost eliminated the white areas of skin. BUT I'm still not all that sure about being completely nude!
    Jen

Alex and Laura,

How many times have you been to Hedo?
    I read that guests should brings mugs or be prepared to buy them there. What about a raft? Did you guys bring one? And are the people on the prude side really so different from those on the nude side?
    Take care,
    Jen

Hi, Jen!

Sorry, to hear that your sheer outfit from Fredericks already ripped!

You should've told John to be gentle! (just kidding)

I was thinking of one of those body stockings....but how comfortable are they really? And do they have easy access to you know where?

I've never bought one so I just thought I'd ask! I bought a really cute thong bathing suit....I can't wait!

34 More days!

no need to be self conscious about anything.
    If you want to go on the prude side, hope you enjoy your own conversation because when we have been there it has been basically deserted.
    On the nude side you will find people of all shapes and sizes, but they have one thing in common, they talk, they joke and drink.
    parties at night are started in the dinner hall and you can go from there, disco, hot tub etc, and wear whatever you like. You have to wear something, that is you cannot go in naked, but you can wear totally see thru, which happens a lot.
    Also at the pool there are games put on by the staff such as twister etc, but everyone joins in and it is often quite hilarious.
    Don't be worried, although there are some different people there, the group as a whole is fun and a good time is had by all.
    You will meet some great new friends
    cated

Hey Abbey,

I can't be gentle with Jen!!! Especially not with what she was wearing! The body stocking looks awesome on her and there is very easy access because it is crotchless! Jen will write back tomorrow!
    Be well. Say hey to Craig for me.
    John

Hello:

31 More days! Tell Jen I said Hello too~

I knew you had something to do w/ her outfit tearing........but hey...sometimes you just get in the heat of the moment right!

I know the feeling.

Hope you are all doing well.

we'll be staying at Hedo II for the first time May 1 -8 2004- going NUDE right off the bat !! anyone else going at this same time

Hey Abbey

what are you bringing to wear to the beach party thing or the reggae night?
    25 days! woo hoo!
    Jen

Thumbs up first trip May 1-8 2004

Our first trip to Hedo II will be May 1 thru 8 and we are plunging right in and staying in ocean view nude! anyone else attending at this same time??

Hi guys,
    I get a lot of stuff at trashy,com , and krystal.com. Krystal has a lot of good fmp at a good price to. That is one of the best part of the trip shopping for all the the sexy clothes.

Carolyn
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123