Thread: Hedo 2 Switch Hitters Host Trip report April 24 to May 3, 2015

Hedo 2 Switch Hitters Host Trip report April 24 to May 3, 2015

Switch Hitters Host Trip report April 24 to May 3, 2015

For those of you that are used to reading my trip reports from previous years I had always kept notes and gave VERY detailed day by day reports. This year I was having so much fun with the Triple Treat Group (Zoo Krew, Switch Hitters and Julia Ann Live) that I did not write down a single thing the whole trip. So I may jump around a bit so bare with me but this is all from memory

This is our fourth year hosting the Switch Hitters week, but our first year working with the Travel Agent Tom’s Trips. I must say that I have never been treated with so much respect until I started working with them. They are great to their hosts and guests and do everything they can to make your week a great vacation, even for their hosts. They realise that this was also our vacation and we really did appreciate that. Sandy of Tom’s Trips was always there to help and Mark Maze and his lovely wife Terri were so great and it was an honour to work with them. Fellow hosts Larry and hawt Deb were awesome, as always. And the very sexy Julia Ann was just a doll!!! I would also like to thank my one of a kind husband for putting up with this hobby of mine and my love for Hedo, but he gets some perks out of it and loves Hedo as much as I do! The best thing to ever happen to us and our group was to merge with Tom’s Trips - thanks Scott and Michelle for all you do to make sure everyone has the best vacation possible!!!!

Travel Day - Friday April 24

Up at 3:30; at aiport by 4am for a 6am flight. Meet 2 couples travelling with us to Hedo at the airport. Upgraded to Plus seating and sat right next to one of the couples. We decided to get the party started early by ordering the free liquor, but in Canada they do not start serving liquor until after 10am local time. All the people in Plus seating were NOT impressed with this, lol. We landed a few mins ahead of schedule and was in the Rocky’s taxi in less then 45 mins and then on our way. At Hedo in about an hour. We were bumped to the blue place next door (on other side of nude pool wall) since they were overbooked and as hosts we did not want to take a room away from one of the guests. However, especially with the Grand shut down now, Hedo really needs to come up with something else. I personally did not feel safe as there is no phone to call for someone to come and get us so we had to walk to the security gate of the blue buildings and then they walked us to Hedo security gate. Special thanks to those friends who stored all of our stuff for us in their rooms.

NOTE TO HEDO - cell phones are plentiful in Jamaica it seems, send a cell phone pre programmed with Hedo’s number in it so the guests you bump can call you to send someone to pick you up.

We had a great night for Rock Star, relaxing and meeting new friends and old friends from previous years who arrived early.

Sat - April 25

Up early to head over to Hedo to get a room so we could get our group stuff together. They got us the first available room (Thanks Hedo!!). Room 2259 very close to spa which was a great location for all the running back to the room we seemed to have to do over the next few days, and for outfit changes in the evenings. Everything in the room worked perfect, NO issues all the 10 days we were there. Off to the lobby with our group stuff and some friends helped us stamp the Switch Hitters hats with the Zoo Krew and Julia Ann stamps. Then we took some of the hats and the Switch Hitters bags stuffed with the goodies from our sponsor “Naughty Girl Lingerie” and the belly dance skirts for the glow party on Tuesday night over to Mama Sandy who greets everyone who books with Tom’s and gets them checked in express and off to their room. With over 100 rooms booked, Sandy was a busy bee on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Many thanks to Sandy for all you do for everyone xoxoxox

Then we went to our room and got unpacked and showered and ready to officially start our vacation. Triple Treat had a main pool party that afternoon hosted by the amazing DJ Mark Maze. It was great for partying and greeting people as they arrived. We got the waterslide going and Ricky even went down, and for those who know him, that is a once a year special treat as he is not a fan of it, lol. So he got that out of the way early, lol. Many newbies arrived and they jumped right into the fun and most got naked right away at the main pool after unpacking. After the music stopped a bunch of us headed to the nude pool and continued the fun

That night was hats and heels. Me and Ricky wore our Switch Hitters hats and I wore leopard pasties, leopard panties, leopard high heeled cowboy boots. Ricky wore leopard boxers and a black shirt with his hat. Had a great fun night with lots of peeps. Off to a great start!!!

Sunday - April 26 - Our 12th Wedding Anniversary

This was a jam packed day of group activities. Had my daily omelet and side dishes. Then we met lots of newbies for a tour of the resort. We headed over to the piano bar where it is cooler. We had a special treat for the Triple Treat group as Owner of the resort, Harry Lange was at the resort and decided to join us. So he told us all about how and why he bought the resort and the next planned changes which are the main dining room and the buffet and stage area. Also all of the old showers will be replaced with new ones. (The prude grill was shut down on our last day and they were in the process of opening the temporary one very close by while they construct the new one). So after some details from us and the other group leaders, Larry and Deb of Zoo Krew and Julia Ann we headed off for a resort tour. I learned things that I did not know about the resort. Walking through the nude side pool area (it was only 10am or so) there were a few people in the pool that we knew and they laughed at 30 or 40 people with clothes on walking through but I said we were with the owner and it was ok cause we were only doing a walk by, lol. It was a funny moment I am sure - to see all of us walking by fully clothed. We ended the tour in the spa where many of the newbies signed up for spa services. Me and Ricky had several talks with Harry throughout our visit there, even late night nude bar conversations (and yes, he was always nude, even though he was the owner). He is a very honourable and respectful man who is really doing an amazing job for Hedo and really trying to upgrade it while keeping it in the Hedo spirt. Thank you for that Mr. Lange.

After the tour we headed back to the room to get ready for the day at the nude pool. Every day except for one day DJ Mark Maze played at the nude pool starting at 2pm. We all had the place rocking everyday (except for the one day he wasn’t there, and he was missed that day!!). The vibe was so sexy and fun and high that I can not even put it into words - EVERYDAY it was amazing!!!! After the fun day we rushed off to the room to get ready for the meet and greet at the main pool. Since the group was so large we decided to have it outside. We had some speeches and we had a draw for 3 free nights. Then we did a group photo for those who wanted to be in it. A new member to the group (but not new to Hedo) decided to play a little joke on the Zoo Krew host, Larry. We had the group photo and then as we were all still standing there, 10 men behind Larry stripped off to mankinis and Larry turned around and they started dancing around him as I sang into the mic “For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow”. Every man wearing a mankini and myself all payed for that throughout the week somehow but it was well worth it since Larry is a jokester - (but I know deep down inside he respected that we all got one over on him xoxox And the one person that started it all (it was Jordan’s fault) didn’t even make it for the joke event, since him and 1/3 of the group seemed to have a Hedo nap after such a hard day of partying at the nude pool. Hedo sat up tables for a group diner after the meet and greet and that was really nice to have diner out on the pool deck which was a great way to start the week. This was our anniversary and although busy at times, still got to have some quality time together.

At 10:30 pm Tom’s Trips Triple Treat and Mark Maze hosted a beach party at the lower pool (the one with the pool table in it) and Tom’s Trips brought in a HUGE bottle of Fireball whiskey since the resort could not get any in until the end of May. That was a big hit. The party was awesome and a great way to celebrate our anniversary. This was the first of many nights that I got attacked by a glitter bomb which I came to enjoy And I am still finding glitter from those glitter bombs from the glitter fairy almost a month later We did not make this event private, we opened it up to the whole resort and it was very popular. I know some groups make some events like this private but we tried to include as much of the resort as we could as I know that people are not a fan of being told that they can not take advantage of part of the resort just because they did not book with your travel agent. So we tried to make the week good for everyone at the resort, not just Tom’s Trips guests. That is another major difference I found working with Tom’s Trips for the first time. After they made us shut down as it was getting late we walked around for a bit holding hands and then ended up on one of the mattresses where he sat and I layed my head on his knee and we looked into each other’s eyes and talked for about 2 hours. Great end to a fabulous anniversary! Every night (except for the 1st and the last we stayed out and around the resort until about 4/5 am.

Monday - April 27

At 11am Julia Ann took people out for a snorkling adventure and everyone I spoke to said they had an awesome time!!! We partied like rock stars all afternoon at the nude pool and once again it had such high energy. We stayed there as late as we could and rushed back to the room to throw on a dress and let my hair down to head to the repeaters party. Great food and talk from Harry about the resort. We had never gone before so we wanted to go and see what it was like. As hosts we do not put our name in for the free nights or accept any Hedo bucks (when we partake in games I always give them to someone in the group). We took some fun pics of people from the group and then headed back to the room to get ready for the night. Wore my Hedo black star pasties, yellow panties (that said “what Happens at Hedonism II stays at Hedonism II” on them) and a green little wrap for Jamaican Night. Had a great dinner with lots of friends and a really fun night. Piano bar, disco, then to the nude bar. We didn’t often do the hot tub all week, I go to Jamaica to get in a pool, not hot tub so we often spent a lot of time at the nude bar. Some nights I would get in the pool and Ricky would stand out by the bar and we would talk to each other and people who were there or enjoy a pizza into the late night. The nude bar has really turned into a social place late night now with the pizza bar open. There wasn’t often a night we didn’t close down the whole resort!

Tuesday - April 28

This was the day of the group Cat Cruise. We did not partake, but heard everyone had an amazing time!!! We spent the afternoon at our favorite place - the nude pool. We always hung out in the corner closest to the DJ booth, by Delroy and Scumba’s signs. Ricky usually sat on the side of the pool and rarely ever got in as he likes the sun and heat (it was nick named “Ricky’s perch” which was funny). I was always in and around the pool either sitting between Ricky’s legs or out chatting with people - I am a social butterfly. This day was a little different at the pool as it was DJ Mark Maze’s day off and he was def missed and it was noticed that he was gone. The resort DJ was nice and it is great they have a resort DJ now, but he would often put on satellite radio and then disappear. Plus sometimes he would put on a play list that was the same play list that they would sometimes play in the disco. That day we were able to tell people the songs coming up next since we heard the same ones in the disco the night before (Gangdom Style, Cotton Eyed Joe and a few more). If they are going to use the same play list, at least put it on shuffle, lol. So the vibe was just not there that day. But it was a great day to relax and have a down day mid week and rest up for the glow party that night! We ended up with friends at the middle pool and then hot tub and stayed there so late that the bar was shut down and they only had water and beer. Everything else was locked away. We headed off to supper and the food was awesome all week, no complaints at all!!! They even have more potato products now, which was always a complaint of mine in the past.

Back to the room to get ready for the main pool party. We had given every lady at express check in a jingle belly dance skirt and most incorporated it into their outfits. I wore the red one I had purchased at Hedo 2 years ago that had given me the idea to get one for everyone in our group and I also wore red pasties. The resort was jingling a lot that night. We had lots of pasties for everyone at our table. And in great Hedo spirt Harry Lange even stopped by and wanted a pair, so I got the privilege of putting a pair of pasties on the owner of the resort! Did I mention how much of a respectful and fun man he is??? If you didn’t know he was the “money man” behind the resort you would never have guessed! Thanks again for saving Hedo for everyone Harry! The main pool party was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to have a great time! Once again we closed the place down.

Wednesday - April 29

This was the group shopping trip day and everyone had a great time. We did not go, we usually just get stuff in the gift shop or airport. With DJ Mark Maze back rocking the nude pool today the high energy sexy vibe was back!!! Although this was the day that I was initiated into the group as a host with them for the first time. When Mark started playing I was lured out to the centre of the pool by a sneaky friend and while the song “I’ve got friends in low places” was playing I was attacked with 22 squirt guns and it even blasted my hat off! I took it like a trooper and stood there with my head back and arms wide open while the biggest circle jerk ever happened on me. Yep, 22 squirt guns blasting me! It was really funny though I think it was also my pay back for the mankini adventure earlier in the week, although I was just part of the plot, it was NOT my idea. (Remember Larry, it wasn’t me .... it was Jordan). Gawd I love this group!!!

That night was our group theme - Jungle Fever. I wore a Kermit the Frog dress and Kermit the Frog panties. Those who know us know the inside joke behind that! We had a great meal again with great friends. At 10:30 pm we headed to our group spa party where we had set up the sybian for everyone to try if they wanted. We did not make it a private party, we allowed everyone to partake if they wanted to. Mark had set up lights and it looked amazing and so romantic. The line up for the sybian stayed strong for the full 2 hours of the spa party (we had it set up behind a sheer curtain). And lots of couples took advantage of the covered mattresses everywhere. It was really an amazing event and the best spa party I had ever been to. Afterwards we went back to our room located just by the spa and I showered up and got ready to party some more! Off to the nude bar for some fun and shut the place down again that night.

Thursday - April 30

This was the group pub crawl day. Everyone had a blast and thank you to Michelle and Krista for hosting this. Once again, we stayed at the resort, that damn pool gravity, lol. Love it so much I hate to leave it. Nude pool once again was such high energy I wasn’t sure how we were going to top all the days with our pool blowout party on Friday! Had a great afternoon partying and Ricky once again spent most of the day on his “perch” lol. We went out for diner at Pastafari’s with 2 others couples and had a great fun tasty meal with lots of laughs!!! That night was the guest talent show which was a lot of fun, great talent from the guests and performers for sure!!! I wore a white dress and afterwards went and put our after dinner togas on lol.

We were so excited for the foam party!!! A group of us headed over once we saw they had it set up. Well let me tell you, even if you don’t like that sort of thing you have to go take a look at least. It is something that can NOT be described but HAS to be experienced. They have a HUGE blow up pool the size of the entire disco in there with a foam machine in the middle pumping out foam. It was over my head in spots and it was almost like I was swimming in it and dancing. It was amazing!!!!!! We went in several times. The staff does an unbelievable job keeping the floors covered with towels so no one slips and falls and keeps them flat so no one trips. Most people go out to the pool by the waterslide to rinse off. Most people either go naked or wear their homemade ‘disposable’ togas into the foam. It really was quite the night. Special thanks for the diver who found Ricky’s toga in the pool and then his room key he lost, all within his 2 mins in the little pool, lol. And then people wonder why he stays out of the pool, lol. Someone lost their charm in the foam, so please take ANYTHING you do not want to loose OFF and leave in your room before you go into the foam. Within 10 seconds of me being in there my white pasties came off and they usually have to be soaked off every night, lol. Once again we shut that place down. Man I love that place! However 4 hours of sleep a night was wearing us out, but we were having so much fun!!!!

Friday - May 1

Oh my, where shall I start? It was an awesomely epic day! Breakfast and then off to get ready for the day at the nude pool full of games and fun! Our Blowout Pool Party! I had prepared Jello shots in penis syringes. Once they were all eaten we used them for water guns and had fun squirting them around the pool at each other. Some people accidental goto sprayed with them, if that happened, it wasn’t me it was Chad and Jordan!!! We had some fun games and a great afternoon. It was packed solid and person to person nakedness!! I just can’t even describe the awesome blow out party! Then on the way back to our room we had to stop and pick up the twister game we had set up on the beach close to the nude grill and sure enough there were some sexy Canadians playing it so we helped with the twister spin board - and well let me just say there was some cheating going on in order to get the sexy naked women into some very compromising positions, but boy did we all have fun!!!!

We were having a farewell “Last Laugh Party” at the piano bar at 6:30 to give out lots of prises for people in our group to win. So we finished up the twister game about 6:20 to run to the room and throw a dress and made it just in time (and the ones playing twister beat us there, how I do not know!!!) . It was so much fun and a lot of people showed up and everyone loved it and we defiantly had a lot of “last laughs”!!! After that we went back to the room to get ready for the group theme night - Uniform Night. I wore a hooters uniform and Ricky was a hooter chef with the apron and hat. We then went and had a great diner with friends.

We played a movie at the main pool that night as it was the last group night and people just wanted to relax and sit back. It was a great turn out. We did not watch the movie, we wondered around talking to people all over the prude side. It was an all around fun day and the great official end to our group week.

Saturday, May 2

We got up early but missed saying good bye to a few special people (you know who you are). After that we went for a walk and just enjoyed being with each other. We got more time to do that this year then any other year. Being a host with Tom’s Trips was so different, and in a good way. Loved it! We headed over to the nude side and got some lunch. We took 2 lounge chairs and sat them in the middle little pool with the cave in it and just sat there for the afternoon talking and drinking and getting sun. Everytime I needed to roll over to tan my back Ricky got a little treat but what happens at Hedo stayed at Hedo so I can’t get into details lol A new group came in that day and changed to vibe a bit. There were several couples from our group still left so most of us ended up hanging out late that afternoon but it was intimate and fun. Once the sun went behind the wall we travelled over to the hot tub area. Then late that evening we headed back to the room to get ready for hats and heels night. I wore a fishnet dress with hand print pasties and black panties and colored HIGH heels and of course my Switch Hitter hat which made it through the week and came home with me. Those things take a beating and still look great. Sad that this will be the last year for those exact styles as they no longer make them. Little sad about that as they have become a Switch Hitter icon over the last few years There was some big pay per view boxing match playing in the courtyard on the wall so most people were there. They sat up a bunch of tables and chairs for everyone to sit. We were interested so we kinda wondered around a little bit and then would come back and talk to people watching the fight. We didn’t stay up too late that night, only about 2am and headed back to the room.

Sunday, May 3

Up and off to the airport for our trip home. Everything went well. Saw some Hedo peeps and got to say some more good byes in the Mo Bay lounge at the airport. FYI - some things that are funny at the resort are not as funny to non-Hedo people at the airport. lol

Overall it was the most amazing week I have ever spent at Hedo 2 or Hedo 3 (now closed). I can not thank everyone enough - Scott and Michelle from Tom’s Trips; Sandy who works non stop to keep everyone happy, DJ Mark Maze and his sexy wife Terri; Co-Hosts Larry and sexy Deb and the hawt Julia Ann. And a special thanks to the helpers - you know who you are - who really helped with putting events and things together. And last but not least I would like to thank all the Hedo peeps as you are the ones who make Hedo what it is - I can not say enough about all the amazing people in this group this year. It really was an epic week that is on the books!!!! When I started writing this trip report I expected it to be much shorter without notes, but I guess I got carried away with my typing, hope you don’t mind, but I love sharing my trip reports xoxoxo

Thoughts -

Piano Bar - I have heard others say since we got back that they did see people other weeks dance on the piano, however when we were there they had their gear (books and tablets) sitting on the piano and the step that was used for getting onto the piano to dance is now used for a seat for those singing. It is not like it used to be that if you wanted to go dance on the piano you just ran over and got up. I almost felt as if it is not encouraged. Me and a girlfriend did get up once and started taking our tops off and we were asked to get down. Really disappointed as I enjoyed dancing on the piano and watching others do it. It used to be non stop dancing up there the whole week, but the whole time I was there I never saw a single person up on it. It seems like more karaoke bar now instead of the way it used to me. He was a great guy and everyone was great singers but I miss Kumar! Love the new renovations and the new bathrooms, great job!!!

Food - awesome!

New Court Yard - Amazing!!! Such a great idea and addition to Hedo. From morning to night it is utilized by a lot of people. Wifi worked ok but sometimes hard to see the screen in the sun so you have to walk into diningroom but the signal is not as strong in there. Managed to quickly check home 3 times in the week, so that was great!

Staff - LOTS of new people and they do an amazing job and work so hard from early to late. Winston is doing a great job at his new position and it shows. He is dearly missed at the nude pool during the day (although he did grace us with his presence one day for the games and the whole place erupted when he got there!!!) however he is doing a great job with all the planning and work he does. Such a great man!!! Lots of love to Winston! Even got the pleasure of a picture this year that I kept forgetting every year! Dirty Diana, you are awesome and so sexy - I adore you and all that you do. ALL staff (including office, kitchen, maintenance, housekeeping, laundry, and everyone) works so hard and it shows! Although with the resort sold out, the cleaning staff did have a harder job and were stretched out further and it did show a little, not that the room wasn’t cleaned, you could just tell that there was not as much time put into it as others years when the resort was only at 70% capacity. But I loved having the resort at 100% capacity - it was fun!!!

Next year is going to rock even more - we had over 30 rooms booked with Triple Treat group before we even left the resort which is great! Can’t wait to do it all again xoxox
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 05-28-2015 at 06:06 PM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Wow! Fabulous report mac_r_a, especially since you didn't make any notes...great memory, obviously you didn't kill too many brain cells while there.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks! I just looked at the group schedule and went from there. Other reports I have done have included games and details of what we did each day, so this is not nearly as detailed as they usually are. Thought it would be fairly short (for me) until I started typing and it ended up being 7 pages long, lol. But others were usually 10 pages long so I guess it is shortly then the norm for me. I love reading and writing detailed reports that make people feel like they are right there with me as they are reading it.

Great report, thanks for sharing. Totally agree with your comments about the piano bar, it ain't like it used to be. We also had the privilege of talking at length with Harry during our March trip and found him to be a true gentleman and really appreciate everything he's doing for the resort.

Fantastic report! glad you two had such a great time.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Great report, have you decided on a date for next April yet? Wondering if the same groups will be booking? We will be watching for your posts....thanks again...

Great report Marc_r_a. Thanks for sharing.
    As for the piano bar, and dancing on the piano, the week before you arrived, three girls on the piano attempted to do the YMCA thing, and one ended up falling off the piano. Fortunitly for her two people sitting around the piano caught her and she wasn't injured. I've noticed an uptick in safety around the resort since it was purchased by Harry and company. Even the cat cruise this year was more concerned with people having water floatation devices, when off the cat. The two weeks we were there, before you, we only every saw one performance on the piano, and that ended suddenly after the young lady fell.
    Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly,
    laugh insanely, fuck like you're the star of a porn film, and forgive quickly.

Butt Crack Tours____________and ________ Biff's Bunch

Awesome report! Thanks for sharing, looks like it was a blast, as always.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Awesome report! Thanks for sharing, looks like it was a blast, as always.
    Thanks We really did have a blast! Best trip so far!