Thread: Man strips naked at Charlotte airport heading to Jamaica.

Too Eager to get to Hedo?

Nothing to declare except my nudity: Man angry about overbooked flight strips off and throws naked tantrum in middle of the airport for an HOUR
    [LIST][*]A man stripped naked at Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina on Wednesday morning[*]He was apparently protesting at his flight to Jamaica being overbooked[*]The disturbance lasted an hour before the man was taken away by police[*]He won't be charged as police said he 'was suffering from a medical issue'

I was not expecting to see nothing like that, I've never seen nothing like that at Charlotte Douglas airport. Never,' said witness Sherry Ketchie

By DAVID MCCORMACK FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 22:20 EST, 20 May 2015 | UPDATED: 04:23 EST, 21 May 2015

Travelers at a North Carolina airport had a rude awakening on Wednesday morning when a man stripped naked to protest at his flight being overbooked.
    According to witnesses at Charlotte Douglas International Airport, the man was attempting to get on board a US Airways flight to Jamaica.
    One witness said he heard a man yelling and sounding very angry. An airport employee told her that the man was angry over his flight.

Travelers at Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina had a rude awakening on Wednesday morning when a man stripped naked to protest at his flight being overbooked

'I was not expecting to see nothing like that, I've never seen nothing like that at Charlotte Douglas airport. Never,' said witness Sherry Ketchie
    'He had his clothes on, at that point, and then he started standing there with his arms crossed and hollering at the lady at the desk,' Sherry Ketchie told WBTV.
    'He stood there for a moment and then started taking off his clothes. I ain't never seen nothing [like that] in my life.'
    Airport security surrounded the man as he started to strip, but he stood naked on the concourse for about an hour, said Ketchie.
    'I was not expecting to see nothing like that, I've never seen nothing like that at Charlotte Douglas airport. Never,' she said. 'And that's when I got out my phone and started taking pictures.' \
    Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police confirmed that they responded to a 'disturbance call where a male was suffering from a medical issue.'
    The man was taken by medics for treatment and a spokesperson told WBTV that he 'was suffering from a medical issue.'
    Police don't plan to file any charges.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3am3v7BSp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sounds like a bad case of to me.
    His frustration is understandable.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

If you think the story is a funny read you should have seen the local television news coverage of that poor guy with all of his bits pixilated. We will be on that same daily flight on Tuesday from Charlotte. If it is overbooked again there may be two stories to read like this by next week. It's funny because I immediately wondered if he was going to Hedo.

I think we all were thinking the same when we read the article. Anyone "willing" to get naked that quickly in public most definitely is making their way to Hedo. I giggled reading it. Good for him, that is what you get when you mess with Hedonists. Don't overbook your flights! LOL
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Heading to Hedo I bet!!!!

Man waiting for a plane to Jamaica gets upset about missing flight. Then takes his cloths off at airport in revolt! We've all been there, anxious to get to Hedo to take off your cloths and relax.

http://www.westernmassnews.com/story...ked-in-airport

Man strips naked at Charlotte airport heading to Jamaica.

He was bumped from his flight got mad and striped naked. I wonder which resort he was heading to after getting bumped got him this mad??

My guess is Hedo. I bet we find out soon.
    We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

I know if I missed my flight to Hedo with my group friends I would be mad maybe not enough to get tossed out of the airport.

Blog Entries
    Anyone who has ever been bumped on their flight or connecting flight down to Hedo knows how that guy feels...though I suspect he drank some Jamaican rum before disrobing.