Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our first time to Hedo II after action report.

Thanks for the report

Thanks for the amazing report. We are planning our first trip in September and can't wait for meeting long lasting friends.

Thanks from me also! I am *this* close to confirming a reservation for Tantra Week in August... my wife wants to go but her first response when I asked her if I should make the reservation for her birthday (which is that week in August) was "I need to lose some weight". I told her that, from reading the forum, Hedo is definitely a "come as you are" place (by the way, she doesn't need to lose an ounce as far as I am concerned--she is the sexiest goddess in the known universe ). She is out of town at the moment but I will show her this post when she gets back tomorrow and then confirm our trip!!! Cheers and thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by martinguitar58 View Post
    Thanks from me also! I am *this* close to confirming a reservation for Tantra Week in August... my wife wants to go but her first response when I asked her if I should make the reservation for her birthday (which is that week in August) was "I need to lose some weight". I told her that, from reading the forum, Hedo is definitely a "come as you are" place (by the way, she doesn't need to lose an ounce as far as I am concerned--she is the sexiest goddess in the known universe ). She is out of town at the moment but I will show her this post when she gets back tomorrow and then confirm our trip!!! Cheers and thanks again!
    Every year we all say we need to loose a few pounds before we go. Once you go you will know. Book and have the best time of your life!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Every year we all say we need to loose a few pounds before we go. Once you go you will know. Book and have the best time of your life!!!
    If anyone would like to know how they can "eat themselves thin" and not have to exercise to do it-feel free send me a p.m.The Mrs and I have kept off 100 pounds between us since our first nude vacation in 2009.........If we can,you can,and it's easy......

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    If anyone would like to know how they can "eat themselves thin" and not have to exercise to do it-feel free send me a p.m.The Mrs and I have kept off 100 pounds between us since our first nude vacation in 2009.........If we can,you can,and it's easy......
    No need for a pm - just tell us all
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Hi Mac R A,
    I graduated high school in 1970 at 105 pounds dripping wet.Looked emaciated btw.When I got up to 205 pounds in 2009 I knew I had to do something plus she was getting hefty as well.So we went on a modified Atkins or South Beach type of diet.Basically it's heavy on protein and leafy green vegetables,fresh fruit in moderation,and avoids all starchy foods including bread,white potatoes,rice,pasta,yada yada.You can cheat a little tho.Biggest thing we did was give up artificial sweetners along with sugar so NO COLA or SODA POP.Very little alcohol etc.If you go out to You Tube and watch Dr Robert Lustigs presentation of "Sugar the Bitter Truth" you will learn that sugar is more that a diabetic issue,it also causes cancer and heart disease.The good news is that I weighed in at 144 today and she at 122 which is about 4 pounds less than when we married in 1977 when you figure in the implants......We don't do any sort of heavy exercise either and I am seldom very hungry because being off the sugar roller coaster does not spike my blood sugar levels anymore.It's easy once you adopt the "food choice lifestyle" because it no longer becomes a diet but a way of life.

Great report, we want to read more.

www.sexgamesevent.com

7. H2 June 20-27 2015 SEXGames
    6. H2 June 21-28 2014 SEXGames
    5. H2 June 22-29 2013 SEXGames
    4. H2 June 23-30 2012 SEXGames
    3. H2 June 18-23 2011
    2. H3 June 19-24 2010
    1. H2 June 20-25 2009 Virgin trip

To add to my original post.

We have only been at our current address in NC for about three years. A couple that are good friends asked us about our vacation and we just said we went to Sandals because my wife didn't want people to know where we actually went. We told them about our 1:30 van ride to the resort and they said they took Tim Air and walked to their resort. I started thinking that Hedo was near the airport, and then they tell us that they went to Hedo. They went over ten years ago and they said they wouldn't go back. Said they resort was dirty and the beach was full of sea weed and leaves and the food wasn't good.

Sure glad the owners now take care of the resort and the guests. Can't wait to return.

I agree thanks for the newbie report. We try to go every year.

Thanks for a great report!!! Can't wait to go now!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the awesome trip report !!! It reminds me of my similiar shuttle bus ride to the airport wearing only a short sundress with my very sexy husband entertaining me for the viewing pleasure of 2 young handsome Chicago cops we had just spent the week with laughing and talking endlessly !!! Can hardly wait for trip # 11, seventeen nights and days Nov/Dec 2015 !!
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12