Thread: Trip to Cap D'agde

Trip to Cap D'agde

Hi,

I am planning a three nights trip to Cap D'agde in July and looking for a sex/play mate. I am 35 and straight. I offer accommodation and expenses during the trip. any willing and playful lady interested in joining?

This is a site to share travel information, not recruit a prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    This is a site to share travel information, not recruit a prostitute.
    Bringing down the hammer! You go girl. Engineering for the win!
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

I am not recruiting prostitutes. However there are other posts same like this. I dont see myself offensive. please dont be too.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonsa View Post
    I am not recruiting prostitutes. However there are other posts same like this. I dont see myself offensive. please dont be too.
    I am with PhillyGirl22 on this one.Mama always said "two wrongs don't make a right."There are other sites on the net where searching for a partner would be the acceptable norm;just not this Travel Forum.

Not being offensive. Letting you know the purpose of this site, and that you need to go elsewhere for your purpose.
    Most, if not all, of posts with this intention are corrected.
    Yours was much more direct, and I give you credit for that.
    But once again, you're in the wrong spot to find someone to compensate for sexual activity.

I have to agree with Sonsa, and respectfully disagree with you others that are ragging on him. There is nothing wrong with a post like this. And he has placed it in an appropriate forum. I have seen many times where people will post on the Hedo board that they are looking for someone to share a room with or accompany them on a trip to hedo. It doesn't sound at all to me like Sonsa is looking for a prostitute. I'm pretty sure that if that was what he was looking for he'd know that there are lots of other places that he'd have abetter chance of finding one rather than invest time here. Hold your ground Sonsa -- I'm with you, and hope you find someone to go with you.

DEFINITION:
    prostitute
    [pros-ti-toot, -tyoot]

noun
    1. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.
    2. a man who engages in sexual acts for money.
    3. a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.

QUOTE: "...looking for a sex/play mate...I offer accommodation and expenses during the trip..."

You can not agree, that's your right. And Sonsa can do whatever he wants, in the world.
    But I firmly stand by my opinion that this site is NOT about what he's soliciting.

Well let me explain again: in the first place, I was supposed to do this trip with a female friend from here but she got to change plans due to a wedding that will fall in the same period in different country. We were going to share same accommodation, which I pay for, travel which I pay for and of course have fun together. now, I am not understanding your defensive phillygirl22. if this site is called: Adult travel forum. and I am going to Cap D'agde which is a naturist place, has parts of the nude beach for swinger, gays, Lesbians, and at night people dress as if they are going to swinger club even if they are not. yet you understand I am looking for a prostitute. I am not offering Money to anyone and the last thing I want is a prostitute. On the contrary I am looking for a person who can share the same thoughts for an exciting trip.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    With all due respect,I think your interests would be better served elsewhere;perhaps SLS or Kasidie.Just sayin'......