Thread: First timers.... Second time in Key West

First timers.... Second time in Key West

Hello Everyone we're Chris and Jackie!

Were first time posters here and excited about the forum! We are heading back to Key West for our second trip this coming week. This time we are staying at the Hyatt for a few nights and one night at Olivia by Duval. We tried figuring out the best B&B to stay that has a clothing optional (heterosexual) atmosphere but the review boards and other websites seemed old and outdated and had conflicting information. An example is Olivia. All the things we read about Olivia were generally positive and the clothing optional pool was very interesting to us. We are looking for and want some (naughty) adult fun and maybe with some others. So we booked one night at Olivia to try it out. After we booked the room I asked about the clothing optional pool and the lady who booked me said "We don't offer that anymore, clothing is required". We were very disappointed... and she would not refund my money so were looking for some suggestions and places to go. We will not let this keep us from having fun we just need to find other things! We'll be in Key West May 13th through the 18th, so please if anyone has suggestions we would love to hear it!

Thanks,

C and J,

Stats:
    H

Her: Blond, 51 years old, 140 lbs, 5'7" tall, green eyes, 34DD, curvy with hips that will make you melt!

Him, Short brown hair, 42 years old, 240 lbs, 6'2" tall wide shouldered football type and hazel eyes.

Try the Pilot House, or Marrero's B&B in the future. For this trip you might try a nude sail boat trip, or the top floor above the Bull and Whistle bar, a bar called The Garden of Eden, which is a clothing optional roof top bar. My experience with the GOE is very few people exercise the nudity option. Have fun!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great answer by Markis.

Key West can be so much fun with or without the clothing optional activities but most of Key West's wild reputation comes from a 10 day period in October around Halloween called Fantasy Fest where bodypaint is considered a costume and many of the vanilla B&B's convert to C/O for just that week only. I've done 12 Fantasy Fests and been to KW about 25 times and

Your only LEGAL C/O fun will be the Garden of Eden as noted above but that can be hit or miss depending on what events are happening at this time but unfortunately no adult-oriented events occur this coming week.

You can always check with the GOE, Fairvilla Megastore's adult section, etc for any special non-advertized events going on next week.

http://www.chartersofkeywest.com/key...g-optional.htm for your sailing options.

Regardless, you will have fun!

We have stayed at Marreros a dozen times over the at 7 years and have had a wonderful time. The clothing optional pool is wonderful and the
    Location is second to none. The rates are also very competitive yet sometimes people think they are going to get are 5 star place, it's a historical Bob so it's not the Windham or Hyatt. As far as erotic fun goes, we have never seen anything overt yet have hear plenty of stories of fun of voyeuristic and exhibitionist couples there, mostly after the staff retires for the evening. Hopefully we can witness the fun sometime but you can't go wrong with Marreros.

I have heard some bad news on the Key West front. Marrero's has been sold, and will no longer be clothing optional. On the same front, but un-confirmed is that Pilot House is to be closed in November. This really sucks! We have never stayed at Marrero's but we have fallen in Love with the Pilot House, and stayed there twice last year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Great answer by Markis.

Key West can be so much fun with or without the clothing optional activities but most of Key West's wild reputation comes from a 10 day period in October around Halloween called Fantasy Fest where bodypaint is considered a costume and many of the vanilla B&B's convert to C/O for just that week only. I've done 12 Fantasy Fests and been to KW about 25 times and

Your only LEGAL C/O fun will be the Garden of Eden as noted above but that can be hit or miss depending on what events are happening at this time but unfortunately no adult-oriented events occur this coming week.

You can always check with the GOE, Fairvilla Megastore's adult section, etc for any special non-advertized events going on next week.

http://www.chartersofkeywest.com/key...g-optional.htm for your sailing options.

Regardless, you will have fun!
    I just got an error when I clicked on this link, and the basic chartersofkeywest.com page doesn't seem to mention any type of C/O now. Has clothing optional cruises in Key West gone away too? Thanks

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by backhome81 View Post
    I just got an error when I clicked on this link, and the basic chartersofkeywest.com page doesn't seem to mention any type of C/O now. Has clothing optional cruises in Key West gone away too? Thanks
    Hi there...I am scheduled for a C/O day cruise the Monday of Fantasy Fest week on a six-pax boat. I will check to see if it is available year-round and not just during FF week and then report back here with the info....