Thread: Curious Bi

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries

Curious Bi

We've had a great time since we got introduced to Hedonism in 2004. Since then it has been a slow and pleasurable journey. From getting naked to touching and being touched to soft swinging, oral and then hard swinging and doing it with 3 men at a time, each has been a challenge as well as a pleasant experience to savor and has taken its time. I am now fairly experienced in MFM or even MMfMM and have had a few offers for FMF that I have not taken up. I am curious and now ready to try. Being my usual slow self I would like to initiated gradually and not be forced into reciprocity with the F while I am open to enjoy the attention from F opening myself to giving all my attention to the M. Is this expecting to much from a couple , specially when my man will not participate? Every offer that I politely declined for FmF is because I thought it was too selfish to have it my way - F on me, me on M and my man not participating. Is this to odd and complicated?
    What are other's take on this?
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

We think it is. Exploring a WMW experience is best when all partners want to enjoy each other. If you choose right, you'd probably surprise yourself and "dive" right in after awhile, as much out of desire as curiosity. A few cocktails might not hurt either.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Most people in the lifestyle have limits or at least started out with them. I don't think I'd characterize your restrictions as selfish so much as they're limiting.

It really depends on the situation, there's many threesomes where the attention is just focused on the male, double blowjob etc, and that's fine if that's all it was intended to be. But in the long term I think you need to consider what's in it for the other female if you take that approach in a real FFM situation. Most ladies in the lifestyle are bi-sexual/friendly/curious or whatever label you want to put on it and if she plays with you I think it's fair to expect that the attention she gives you would be returned. We've been in threesomes where it hasn't been and it does feel one-sided from our perspective.
    Last edited by Cdn_cpl; 05-19-2015 at 01:56 PM.

We get a lot of couples profiles on the No 1 Adult website over here where the couple advertise the wife as being bi to make their profile more attractive, but she really isn't bi at all.