Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: review for april 24th to may 3rd 2015

I can't believe you are condemning an entire group after overlapping with a small portion of them for a couple of days. The May group is only a SMALL part of the Fluffs, very small. I have witnessed Jon go up to people during a LARGE fluff week who were not Fluffs and talk to them and even invite them to join him & Janet for dinner. One of those couples even invited them to their wedding a year later which they attended.

Janet will tell people that if not for Jon & Harry (not her & Jon) that the resort would have been sold to someone else who had plans for a family resort. Not an adult family mind you, but kids. If that were the case, we would not be here today discussing Hedonism II.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    True.Many of us are indeed grateful to the new owners for saving Hedo.They need to put together a plan to acquire Village Point.They thing it cannot be done,but I believe it could.......

Quote Originally Posted by jacknjill View Post
    It was our first resort stay April 24 - May 1 2015 ,we had no idea what to expect. We LUCKED OUT BIG TIME to be with Toms Trips, Switchhitters and Playful pussycats.....foxxy and hound, Angela and Rick and all the others we met, Welcomed us the entire week. We were introduced to how groups act like family and the pros and cons of being part of a group. I am still dumbfounded that we did not do this sooner. It brought out the playful side of us as a couple and we gave ourselves permission to have fun and relax. We really hope all these groups come together again next April 23-30 , we will be booking for sure. I admit that one day I got overwhelmed with the heat and was a bit cranky, then out of the blue this happy soul on his last night said..."Man if you can not have fun in amazing place like this, you are the only one to Blame!" I looked around at all the amazing people, big and small, old and young drunk and sober and EVERYONE was having the time of their lives......I then grabbed my husband took off my shoes and we danced til we were stupid at the pool party.....we finally gave ourselves permission to relax and have fun......as a couple we laughed like teenagers and learned so much about eachother, it was an awesome experience to say the least.....all the feed back on this site is sooooooo helpful.....I am very nervous of Cameras as you all know we stayed at the GrandPineapple and met most of you at SANDALS.....lol so i would have a lot of explaining to do in a picture from Hedo?.....
    So glad you guys had a great time!!! But it was scary being creeped by you guys at the aiport lol "I see you" - That was damn funny. I am so happy I was able to assist you guys with booking for your first trip and help in anyway I could. Us Canadians have to stick together, lol. Keep in touch xoxoxo
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    True.Many of us are indeed grateful to the new owners for saving Hedo.They need to put together a plan to acquire Village Point.They thing it cannot be done,but I believe it could.......
    Harry was talking about this when he was there and they are REALLY trying, but it is not looking good. They do have a few of the "apts" but I HIGHLY suggest they send a cell phone with people when they bump them as there is no way to get in touch with Hedo when you are over there.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

the airport Creap was funny and we want to book again for sure we will keep watch for all the posts...thanks again
    !...

In the interest of full disclosure, I am a Fluff. Also, I was at Hedo all last week. Although obviously, one cannot be everywhere at once, I did not have the same experiences as those described above. I did not witness smoking in non-smoking areas. And FYI, the "cheese" toast had nothing to do with the cameras or picture taking. I believe the staff treats everyone great without regard to whether or not someone is in a particular group, but we try to be friendly and treat the awesome staff there with respect, and have no complaints. Let's not bad mouth all the Fluffs, as I have met many of them and they are some wonderful people. Sorry that you did not enjoy your time at Hedo. And as Hedo Joe says, we should all be thankful for everything that Harry and Jon have done so that we can go to Hedo and have a great time, because without them, Hedo would not exist.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Our group always overlaps with them in February and although I know that it appears that many in the group act like this, we have met some really great people in the Fluffs, so we try not to categorize everyone in that term. Yes there are some in there that have that attitude or the sense of entitlement, but people like Hedo Joe is in no way like that. I hope that your view of the people of the Fluffs are of how the group leaders manage the group and not of all the group members. I agree that the group leaders need to remind their members of the overall Hedo rules and not to break them because they are obviously starting to give their group a bad name, and that is sad and hurt the rest of the members who are respectful and great people. A few bad apples can really ruin the entire batch.
    we agree with you... and we shouldn't link everyone in this... we have heard that the 5 times that they do go its always a different group of ppl.... we are going there at the same time as them in oct so we just found out... but we will enjoy our time there.... we know that in every group that going there are someone that thinks they are better then the rules or what ever,,, but we think that as an owner of the resort Jon should have said something.... as for hedo Joe we have never met him but we do know of him and we have had a chat or 2 before... we think hes a great guy.... and we hope someday that we can meet.... its to bad that this has happened.... but thats it ... as you said it only takes 1 bad apple to spoil the barrel ...
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    I can't believe you are condemning an entire group after overlapping with a small portion of them for a couple of days. The May group is only a SMALL part of the Fluffs, very small. I have witnessed Jon go up to people during a LARGE fluff week who were not Fluffs and talk to them and even invite them to join him & Janet for dinner. One of those couples even invited them to their wedding a year later which they attended.

Janet will tell people that if not for Jon & Harry (not her & Jon) that the resort would have been sold to someone else who had plans for a family resort. Not an adult family mind you, but kids. If that were the case, we would not be here today discussing Hedonism II.
    your right i should have worded it alittle different... but what we seen in those couple of days was enough to know we don't want to over lap with the may group again.... but in Janets words to us if it wasn't for her and jon the resort wouldn't be there.... just saying what we was told from her.... but thats it... theres lots of weeks that we do/can go and we wouldn't have to worry about it... 7 trips and one bad experence for a couple of days not a bad record so far... still going trip # 8 and 9 booked so we are good...
    may-- oct 2014--
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Are we able to explain that the above statement is more than speculation?

Just to clarify further, i have been to the resort at the same time as the fluffs in Feb, Oct and this past trip Apr...that is 3 different groups. We have seen this behavior EVERY trip, but this was definately the worst. And yes, I do blame the larger group because it is not appropriate for the large number of people in that group to join in and actually back up the behaviour of that individual trying to intimidate and ridicule a person that he made feel uncomfortable in the first place. I do expect the members of that group to stand up and speak with their own member and have some principles. Instead, not one spoke out and did something. That is my point. This was the same on trip i had before with them. A drunken...mildly put...woman walked across the nude pool bar while 3 people where eating a meal at the bar and dripped water and booze all over the guests food and the group just laughed and didnt give a damn. The guests that were not part of the group were shocked and wondering how people can be so oblivious, but the group just hooped it up.

I am quite comfortable condemning the group because i have tried, on the advice of friends that used to travel with them, to give them a chance after my first and second experiences. There is more to a great group than just being accepted when you are part of the group. The issue is that if you are not part of the group, it seems as though you dont matter

The fact that she has to tell people that they 'saved' the resort just smacks of why this group feels so entitled. I don't need to hear the Pope walking around telling people that he is so great because he helps feed the homeless. The truth is that this resort will not be there in the future regardless, if one of the owners and his group continue to put off those outside the group.

I actually brought a new couple to the resort on our last trip with the fluffs and I do explain the use of cameras and picture taking and that if they listen to an iphone for music that they should keep the phone in their bag..and they did.

Apparently nobody within the group will say something or be self aware enough to realise what image they are portraying. They when some people put their observations up on the board, I don't see fluffs coming on and trying to understand or be pleased to get some feedback to effect change. No, we get "be happy they saved the resort" or "that is just a small part".

I have indeed seen a majority of this group, on many trips, and at different times of the year. I am also saying that they seem like a fun group and there to have a good time. My complaint is that they seem entitled (as though rules do not apply to them) and they are oblivious to how their actions affect guests outside their group.

Blog Entries
    as we haven't crossed over the group before we didn't know.. then like you have read here ppl are staying that you only did a couple of days with them.... we say its good that only did a couple of days... if we was there a week with them we would have more to talk about... we agree with what ppl are saying... they are a great party group but if the few BAD Apples would take their heads out of their ass's and follow the rules like the rest of us we would be here now chatting about it... so as was said here it only takes a couple of bad apples to ruin the bunch .... and we feel that is what happened here.... we only spoke of what we seen in the 2 days that we was there with them... we have no reason to make it up... the first day we was there my wife said maybe next april we can stay a few extra days and party with the fluffs but after the second day she said no thanks I don't want to party with these ppl... but thats it... a little better mangement of the group and i'm sure it will be a great group.... but come on ppl... the rules are there for all of us....nude means nude... and no smoking means no smoking... its not hard to do.... all we have heard about hedo is how respectful the ppl at hedo are.... after 7 trips there we can say that not everyone that goes there are like that.... but like we have said we will return ...
    may-- oct 2014--
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Quote Originally Posted by JustSay View Post
    Are we able to explain that the above statement is more than speculation?
    Do you mean you want physical proof that another company was pursing a purchase on the property? I don't think that will happen. I have no reason to believe that what I heard from two of the new owners is not true.
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

I knew I was going to be given grief when I commented. As to your woman walking on the bar....I have seen people do that on EVERY trip I have made to Hedo no matter what group was there. I get it! The Fluffs are a large group and some people don't like them. People break rules down there no matter what group they travel with or with no group at all. I have traveled with the July and February groups and generally no one that I know feels an entitlement to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian&Brooke View Post
    Just to clarify further, i have been to the resort at the same time as the fluffs in Feb, Oct and this past trip Apr...that is 3 different groups. We have seen this behavior EVERY trip, but this was definately the worst. And yes, I do blame the larger group because it is not appropriate for the large number of people in that group to join in and actually back up the behaviour of that individual trying to intimidate and ridicule a person that he made feel uncomfortable in the first place. I do expect the members of that group to stand up and speak with their own member and have some principles. Instead, not one spoke out and did something. That is my point. This was the same on trip i had before with them. A drunken...mildly put...woman walked across the nude pool bar while 3 people where eating a meal at the bar and dripped water and booze all over the guests food and the group just laughed and didnt give a damn. The guests that were not part of the group were shocked and wondering how people can be so oblivious, but the group just hooped it up.

I am quite comfortable condemning the group because i have tried, on the advice of friends that used to travel with them, to give them a chance after my first and second experiences. There is more to a great group than just being accepted when you are part of the group. The issue is that if you are not part of the group, it seems as though you dont matter

The fact that she has to tell people that they 'saved' the resort just smacks of why this group feels so entitled. I don't need to hear the Pope walking around telling people that he is so great because he helps feed the homeless. The truth is that this resort will not be there in the future regardless, if one of the owners and his group continue to put off those outside the group.

I actually brought a new couple to the resort on our last trip with the fluffs and I do explain the use of cameras and picture taking and that if they listen to an iphone for music that they should keep the phone in their bag..and they did.

Apparently nobody within the group will say something or be self aware enough to realise what image they are portraying. They when some people put their observations up on the board, I don't see fluffs coming on and trying to understand or be pleased to get some feedback to effect change. No, we get "be happy they saved the resort" or "that is just a small part".

I have indeed seen a majority of this group, on many trips, and at different times of the year. I am also saying that they seem like a fun group and there to have a good time. My complaint is that they seem entitled (as though rules do not apply to them) and they are oblivious to how their actions affect guests outside their group.
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    they are a great party group but if the few BAD Apples would take their heads out of their ass's and follow the rules like the rest of us we would be here now chatting about it... so as was said here it only takes a couple of bad apples to ruin the bunch .... and we feel that is what happened here....
    So you don't think that every group and every week sees a bad apple or two?
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

Do you mean you want physical proof that another company was pursing a purchase on the property? I don't think that will happen. I have no reason to believe that what I heard from two of the new owners is not true.
    Agreed, and frankly it is a moot point. It really doesn't matter, Hedo is still there for us to enjoy.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast