Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Question About Hedo

Newbie Question About Hedo

Hello! My wife and I have been to Temptation in Cancun four times and love it, but we are ready to try something different. More specifically, my wife would like to go somewhere that will allow her to relax a bit more than we ever could at Temptation. I'm sure you are wondering why would we be considering Hedo?? We both love to party, and would like to have that as an option also.... I'm just not sure if we could ever go back to a "normal" resort...

Anyway, my question is: How quiet or relaxing is the prude, or C/O side of Hedo? Also, how nice is the beach?? I think if we learn that she would actually be able to relax on the quiet side, and that the beach is nice, I can convince her to book at Hedo. Let me know!

The c/o side is usually very quiet. I would say 85% of people will be hanging out on the nude side so the prude side doesn't see that much action. It's a perfect setup, You get a quiet and relaxing environment on the prude side with the option of heading over to the nude side when you feel like partying. The hard part will be staying away once you've tried the nude side. Keep in mind you both must be naked on the nude side, there's no topless only option like there is at temptations.

I would say the beach at hedo is nicer than Temptations, definitely a lot larger.

One of the awesome things about Hedo is that it is what you want it to be... You want to have quiet time on the c/o side? No problem, you can find a quiet space for your& your loved one... If you would like to be on the "quiet/calm/edges" of the nude side... Then you can do that too! (As long as you are nude! ;-) ) or if you want to be right in the middle of the nekkid crazy games, laughter, comraderie, etc, then you can do that too!! ... It is one of the unexplainable things about Hedo for us, you can make your vacation whatever You Both want it to be! It's all Irie!!!.... We cannot wait! Oct 3-10!
    "It was just TOO much FUN!...So, Let's Do it All Over Again!!"

This is the most awesome group of crazy a$$, FUN, Sexy Southerners (& friends from all over) who knows NO strangers!!... We KNOW what southern hospitality is all about!  ... We are all ages & all sizes! Come join our fun!

[SIZE=2]September 30 - October 7, 2017

Wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaT&A View Post
    Hello! My wife and I have been to Temptation in Cancun four times and love it, but we are ready to try something different. More specifically, my wife would like to go somewhere that will allow her to relax a bit more than we ever could at Temptation. I'm sure you are wondering why would we be considering Hedo?? We both love to party, and would like to have that as an option also.... I'm just not sure if we could ever go back to a "normal" resort...

Anyway, my question is: How quiet or relaxing is the prude, or C/O side of Hedo? Also, how nice is the beach?? I think if we learn that she would actually be able to relax on the quiet side, and that the beach is nice, I can convince her to book at Hedo. Let me know!
    The beauty of this resort is the options. HedoRUs' post is right on. The C/O beach is quiet and beautiful and when you need a change of pace you can hang out on the nude side. I'm sure once she goes she will love it. Feel free to PM us if you have anymore questions.

And don't forget the Main Pool area as well. You can be as naked as you want up there. During the day it is pretty quiet and relaxing as well. However, to get drinks or use the restroom you have to put a cover on as they are in the Main Dining area. But like others have said, there is plenty of "quiet" areas and plenty of party spots. You guys will be good.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Temptation has the better beach in my opinion. Better, softer sand. Hedo Is a natural beach so you get what nature brings. But hedo is way more fun overall.
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Thank you everybody! That is great to hear. I can already see us starting the day out on the quiet side each day, then drifting over to the "fun" side in the afternoon. We are thinking about booking for late June. Will let you know when we get something booked!

Thank you everybody! That is great to hear. I can already see us starting the day out on the quiet side each day, then drifting over to the "fun" side in the afternoon. We are thinking about booking for late June. Will let you know when we get something booked!
    For late June check out Wild Women Vacations and the Hedo Rockers. You won't be disappointed!
    6/21/14-6/28/14 Virgin Trip!
    6/17/15-6/27/15 Trip #2
    6/18/16-6/25/16 Trip #3

Look up Krewe de Krazy Life's annual trip. Ann the Travel Slut is awesome! They go June 20-27, I believe they still have rooms available last time I talked to her.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

That's how we do it. We cant start drinking right away in the morning

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Late June is a great time to enjoy Hedo and lots of activities and options available both clothing optional and nude sides. My group has its 9th Annual Group Trip & Rendezvous in Paradise with some Key-West-laid-back attitudes and availability of group rates rooms too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabaki View Post
    For late June check out Wild Women Vacations and the Hedo Rockers. You won't be disappointed!
    We are hopefully working on booking with Wild Women Vacations now... Thanks for the tip! Looking at the June 19th-24th. Thanks to all of you for all the great info!

You can't go wrong with wild women vacations! Robert & Beth have the best groups! We are cohosting a group thru them oct 3-10...
    "It was just TOO much FUN!...So, Let's Do it All Over Again!!"

This is the most awesome group of crazy a$$, FUN, Sexy Southerners (& friends from all over) who knows NO strangers!!... We KNOW what southern hospitality is all about!  ... We are all ages & all sizes! Come join our fun!

[SIZE=2]September 30 - October 7, 2017

Wildwomenvacations.com

We are hopefully working on booking with Wild Women Vacations now... Thanks for the tip! Looking at the June 19th-24th. Thanks to all of you for all the great info!
    We'll see you there! Contact Keystone on the forums here about our Facebook group
    6/21/14-6/28/14 Virgin Trip!
    6/17/15-6/27/15 Trip #2
    6/18/16-6/25/16 Trip #3

Quote Originally Posted by Dabaki View Post
    We'll see you there! Contact Keystone on the forums here about our Facebook group
    Thank you Dabaki! I did that last night, and hopefully will be added today. We always love getting to know as many people as possible before the trip!
    Travis and Angie

July 20-26, 2019 - First Trip with AWOL!

April 2018 - FluffOlympics
    September 2016 with VIBE Group
    June 2015 FIRST TRIP!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast