Thread: Couples Sans Souci Question

Couples Sans Souci Question

We will be at Couples Sans Souci he first week of May.

Does anyone know about how strict the dress code is for dinner. Are slacks necessary every night at the a la carte restaurants or will shorts do?

Also, how about the women? Are most in dresses? Mrs PartyOf? has a number of sexy, but not TOO sexy, dresses. Will that be out of line?

Thank you

PO
    I've got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today. Life is good today. - Zac Brown Band

Looks like CSS information on here is rather sparse. May I suggest using the Couples forums or the FB groups.

At the beach grill shorts are ok, every where else people wore pants. Sexy dresses are fine, just not to revealing. we love CSS

Quote Originally Posted by Partyof? View Post

Does anyone know about how strict the dress code is for dinner. Are slacks necessary every night at the a la carte restaurants or will shorts do?

Also, how about the women? Are most in dresses? Mrs PartyOf? has a number of sexy, but not TOO sexy, dresses. Will that be out of line?

Thank you

PO

Quote Originally Posted by Partyof? View Post

Thank you

PO
    We just returned from there last week. I wore shorts and collard shirt to dinner every night along with flip flops however I can't speak for the Italian restaurant. I have to say I was pretty disappointed and very bored at this resort unless your idea of fun is sitting on the beach all day doing nothing. Hedo ruined me for vacationing at all other resorts. CSS food has a lot to be desired as well. Make sure you get a room in the B building on the beach as those have been updated and only cost $15 more per night.
    The resort itself is very nice on the outside and quiet. Enjoy.