Thread: Intimacy won't be the same after this workshop!

Intimacy won't be the same after this workshop!

Introduce yourselves to the power of touch in your life and learn new ways to increase sensuality within the privacy of your bedroom.

My workshop and massage is dedicated to teach each other on how to run your hands and other parts of your body through your partners and not only create an intimate moment but relieve stress from work, and other environments.

Intimacy is a great part of our daily lives and due to work, family, friends, bill's to pay and others we start putting it aside. That doesn´t necessary mean you don’t love each other but something has in fact change since you both met, since you both felt the necessity of expressing your love though countless moments of intimacy almost anywhere when it all started. You do not have to lose that; I will show you a way to gain back what you have been missing and awaken that passion within each other. My technique will teach you how to touch each other again, how to give each other a massage but most importantly, how to tell each other though the power of touch, how much you care and love your partner.

What I teach you isn’t design to stay here; it is design for you to bring back home and practice on each other and keep that flame of your love alive.

Book an appointment with me NOW and receive 10% OFF the price, booking before your arrival. This will be the best hours you will spend with each other during this vacation.

Book an appointment with me NOW and receive 10% OFF the price, booking before your arrival. This will be the best hours you will spend with each other during this vacation.

For further information you can also check my web side www.touchofmagic.com.mx.

Any questions or doub ts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible. massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too !! Claudia.

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC by CLAUDIA
    CEL 9981-22-62-23

Sensuality is the condition of being pleasing or fulfilling to the senses. Sensuality doesn’t necessary has to be expresses through sex; it could be expressed and felt with a gentle touch, a genuine smile or a caring word. To me and with all the couples I see, sensuality is expressed through touch. To countless people touching someone isn’t much of a deal. Holding hands, hugging, kissing becomes a routine and the number of times when you actually take a minute and give yourself the chance to actually feel that hug or kiss or that holding of hands and know that the flame of love is still alive decreases, it is just not like when you both met.

This is why I do and have created my own technique and that’s why no one can offer the same service as I do, normally Spas offer greats services with amazing facilities but me, I offer a space where love can be found, where no one is rushing for the timing of the service and where you can be free and let yourself submerge in a deep state of relaxation and let me give you an amazing massage and at some point during the session include your lover and teach them on how to give you a massage. Anyone can give a massage but to really know the spots, places and secrets of the body where the all of the senses awaken and you fulfill the need of excitement, connection and pleasure; not anyone can. With me, you will learn how to do that and begging a new way to express love.

To see me, all you need to do is book an appointment now and schedule your visit, remember, I am not at Desire´s facilities, I have my own private studio very close (only minutes away) from both Desires. The cab is extremely safe, the drivers are polite and until now, out of the hundreds of people I have seen at my studio, no one has ever had any problems with anyone coming to see me or on their way back. Everything is safe and I wouldn’t jeopardize your security if it wasn’t this way.
    Say Yes to me session, book now and experience a new way to express love, reconnect with your lover, and get to live again as if you both were first fallen in love.

To book your appointments please send me an e-mail to massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Any questons or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too! Claudia.

Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    fb : A TOUCH OF MAGIC by CLAUDIA
    cel 9981-22-62-23
    www.touchofmagic.com.mx

This site is not a billboard

Claudia is a long time poster and operates and very legitimate business in Puerto Morelos. Her service is outstanding.

Just seemed like a juice fast type promotion to me. Sorry if it's legit.