Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intima Tulum, need info

For the couples going to Intima that would like to contact me and make an appointment for a couple sensuous and tantric massage you can e-mail me to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Let me know the dates of your trip and I will get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    For further information you can check my web side www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you soon !! Claudia

Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC by Claudia

Awaken your sensuality and soul through TANTRA

How many times have you looked at yourself in the mirror and saw routine written all over your body? Going to the same places, talking at the same people, doing the same thing over and over again? How about routine at home? family? your husband or wife? Same type of kiss, same way of having sex? Routine is ticking bomb and sometimes we all know it but choose to do almost anything about it.

My name is Claudia Gabucio, some of you may know me or have heard of me. I am a therapist specialized in couples. Here in Cancun, I offer a couples therapy that helps people build again a broken barrier between two souls that love each other and due to routine, work, stress, kids, among other things, the connections between the two has been missing. My therapy is a mix between couples tantra, sensual (not sexual), holistic massage, smooth background music and the ancient art of touch in an environment full of love, comfort and an open space for couples to experience a deep sensation of love and connection like never before.

Is my therapy a typical massage like others Spas? No, it is not. My therapy goes beyond what a typical Spa would offer. I will guide both through tantra, yoga techniques and yes at some point a massage; I will guide you on how to revive the flame of love, how to reconnect and show each other how to touch one another and how to be touched. The workshop last 2 hours and a half in between both of you , during the session I will also teach you how to apply my techniques on each other.

This isn’t a couples sexual massage neither a typical massage, if you are looking for such thing I encourage you to make an appointment at your Resort´s Spa, they are great and probably allow things I wouldn’t. My therapy is for those looking to have a deeper connection. This is about love, true love. To regained that look of complicity with your loved one, that breathtaking kiss, that gentle touch and that connection not only in your bedroom but with those around you.

Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.

I'm only doing one couple a day, could be 11.00am or 12.00pm from Monday's till Saturday's.

Celebrating any birthday, anniversary, honeymoon or just because you want to surprise your honey? This will be the best gift you can give for both of you.
    And the best thing....... something you can take back home with you and keep working and enjoying yourselfs too.

My studio is in puerto morelos area. If you haven't been in town, after your session you can take a walk and have lunch or a drink in one of our wonderful local restaurants in town. There's also a little flea market that maybe you would like to check and do some shopping if you want too.
    It's completely safe to go out and do things in town, so don't worry about that !! You will trully enjoy it.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you soon !!

Send you all a big hug of love and light. Claudia.

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas

NAMASTE
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
    cel 9981-22-62-23 ( WORK )
    Last edited by Clau; 10-31-2016 at 03:16 PM. Reason: I posted wrong

Hi everybody ! Hope all of you are doing great and excited for your coming trip. For the new couples coming and the couples that have visited the resort before that would like to come and book an appointment for a couple sensual holistic and TANTRIC massage, I'm already booking your sessions. If you want just write me back to my personal email massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and let me know the dates of your trip, that way I will give you options of days and times open for you to choose.
    For the couples interested to book your appointment.... I have a special discount during the month of december 2016 and january 2017.
    The therapy is a very LOVING,PEACEFUL,SENSUOUS and HEALLING massage. During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
    Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together.
    When was the last time you touched each other besides during sex? Take a moment for you and your other half through my therapy. Fall in love again and awaken the passionate love within you by touching every single part of the body during our session.
    Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only oe couple a day. Could be 10am 11am 12pm or 1pm whatever works best for you.
    My studio is in puerto morelos area. After your session you can visit the town! Pueto morelos is a very peaceful and quiet town that you will love. Maybe after your session you can stop for lunch or a drink in one of our wonderful local restaurants.
    The cost of the therapy..230 usd for both of you and the session last two hours and a half in between both if you..
    Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible!
    I'm sure this will be a wonderful and unforgetable gift you can give both of you during the holiday's.
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon !
    Hugs and kisses , Claudia.

NAMSATE

Claudia Gabuccio Terrazas
    http://massagebyclaudia.wix.com/atouchofmagic
    cel 9981-22-62-23 ( work )

Hi everybody ! For the couples that will be comng during December and January 2018 , I'm already booking your appoimtments ! For the couples that will be interested to book a session please send me an e-mail to massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and let me know the dates of your trip,, that way I can give you options of days and times open for you to choose.

In case of Intima Resort I can go to your hotel and give you the workshop at your hotel with no problem at all.
    Remember I only do one couyple a day and I work from Monday's till Saturday's.

Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.

I'm sure this will be a wonderful way to start your trip and an unforgetable gift for both of you.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too.
    Send you all a huge hug and kiss with all my love. Claudia

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC by CLAUDIA
    www.touchogmagic.com.mx

For the new couples and the ones that have been with me before , I would love to invite you and spend and super deliciiusly morning with you special one and take my workshop of couples sensuous, romantic, energetical and tantric massage.

Sensual Massage is an art.
    Learning this gives you a way to create deep intimacy and connection with your lover.
    It gives you a way to share incredible pleasure. It gives you a way to explore your sexual energy. It gives you a way to keep your relationship exciting and growing. It gives you a way to keep learning about each other’s bodies and awakening new pleasure spots. It gives you a way to heal and release sexual blockages and inhibitions. It gives you a way to be more relaxed and peaceful. And it gives you a way to deepen sensation and emotion within yourself.

This is a practical workshop where through giving and receiving you’ll learn the secrets of this art of pleasure.

During this experience you will learn:
    - The Creation of Sensual Space
    - The Heart Breath and Heart Touch
    - Sensual Touch
    -Connecting with yourself and then with your honey
    - Full-Body Energetical Sensuous Massage
    - Tantric Polarity Chakra Balance for Healing

Appointments available from Monday's till Saturday's one session a day ( 1.00pm).
    The cost of the therapy is 380 usd for couple and the session last three hours in between both of you.
    My studio is in puerto morelos area. In the case of Intima Resort, I go to your hotel and give you the workshop and the privacy and intimacy of your room.

Celebrating any birthday, annivesary, honeymoon or just because you want to really spoil yourselfs and reconnect with your honey , this will be an awesome gift for both of you.

To book your appointments please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon.
    Send you all a huge hug of light with all my love.
    Caudia

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas

NAMASTE
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    cel 9982 252568 ( WORK )

Hi everybody Welcome back to our beautiful paradise !!! For the couples traveling to Cancún or the Riviera Maya , that have never been with me before that would like to book an appoimtment for my workshop and couples Tantric therapy , I'm already booking your appoinmtments for your coming trip during the next months !
    If you are coming and celebrating any holiday , your birthday , annivesary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be an amazing and unforgetable gift for both of you ! For sure will be an uncredible way to really relax, reconnect with each other and start to enjoy yourselfs and your stay.
    I you want just send me an e-mail to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    You can also check my web side for further information and trip advisor as well , so write me and I will send you all that information.
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too.
    Claudia

NAMASTE♥️
    Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
    fb : A TOUCH OF MAGIC by Claudia
    https://www.anahataagni.com/touch-of-magic
    cel 9982 252568
    Last edited by Clau; 06-11-2020 at 05:35 PM. Reason: new information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12