Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian&Terri's Third Hedo Trip Report with Kitten and Angel's Spring Fling 2015

Brian&Terri's Third Hedo Trip Report with Kitten and Angel's Spring Fling 2015

Kitten and Angel's spring fling 2015

Here is our annual trip report to Hedonism II. Third trip, second with Kitten and Angel's Spring Fling. Trip began Thursday evening driving to Louisville, KY to stay the night for our 5:30 am flight. 4 hours of sleep then up and out the door. We beat the airline ticket counter reps this morning lol. Up grade to first class at the counter and so glad we did. 3 hour flight was so much better in a bigger seat. We arrive in Jamaica at 9:30 am with no line at all in customs. All bags made it so off we go to the bus desk. Had to wait about 30 minutes then off we go with only one other couple on the bus. Arrive at Hedo just before noon. Check in and they gave us a room on the first floor. We like the second floor so asked but they said nothing was ready. We walk to the room to find the door open with the cleaning lady just starting to clean the room from the last guest....sayyyy whaaaaaat???? Back up to the front desk with apologies and told to come back in an hour. We thought a visit to the new courtyard would be nice and check out the gift shop. Looked inside the new bathrooms and really liked what they did with the area. We make our way back to the front desk and ask again for a second floor room. She looks and says the only thing she had was the very last room all the way next to Sandals. For us it was ideal, we love the long walk in the morning and the view was one of the best we've ever seen. We are so happy now and I can't wait to get naked and start our vacation. Terri was hungry so we ate at the buffet...keep her happy and I'll be happy.
    Attachment 7796

We make our way to the nude pool and being Friday it's mostly the groups from that week so we didn't know anyone yet. We move over to the hot tub and meet some wonderful couples on their last days. Funny how you make friends after 10 minutes of talking. The longer we stay in the hot tub the more people keep getting in. Had to be 30 people in that thing as the water line was an inch from the top so very full. What seems to be our tradition we enjoyed some intimate time together to start the trip off right then back to the room to dress for dinner. In bed by 11 tonight after the long day of travel.

Saturday
    Up around 8 am. A visit to Jacqueline for our omelettes and a great breakfast. This is beach walking day for cover pics. We made history today as a guy on a chair at Sandals said hello to us. That was a first. Other than that shocking moment the Sandals guests didn't disappoint in their strange love affair with books and being silent never saying a word to anyone...even their loved one sitting right next to them. We turn around and head on back after a nice long walk on the beautiful beach. We head to the lobby to get our group bags and get the info for the day. Then we spent most of this day floating in the ocean right on that swim line. This year a few boats actually made U-turns in front of us looking at Hedo. People still giggle and can't look away. One day a few in our group will have to take that boat ride to see what they say. The plan is to have one dare the other in taking off his clothes and jumping off the boat to swim to the nude beach. Then a few of us will drop the clothes and jump off to join the evil freak that wants to be naked. Should be a fun story for the other passengers on their return home. Sometime around 2 pm it starts to rain...then heavy rain. Rain will be a constant visitor this week. With the heavy rain we head back to the room for fun....lots of fun...so much fun we almost didn't make it on time for the group toast. Groups theme was uniform night so we went as baseball players. After dinner we tried the hot tub but it was pretty hot tonight so we walked the beach a few times holding hands and enjoying our free time together. In bed around 1 am.

Sunday
    Up at 8:30 and had a very long breakfast talking to new and old group friends. Nude pool and met some funny new friends including a nice couple from England that our group adopted. They joined the group in our liar's dice tournament which I came in second place. Not bad for a first time player. Was lots of fun and can't wait to play again. Back to the nude pool for lots of fun talking. Talked with Ontario and her husband which is always fun. I made sure to cut my grass correctly when I came home. Tonight's theme was school girl night. Terri was so sexy in her outfit tonight we didn't stay for the groups costume contest but went to our room. She left that sexy costume on for some really hot fun. Thank you sweetie!!! No idea what time we went to sleep tonight.

Monday
    Up around 8 am. Breakfast then walk to the nude pool. We were on the lookout for a special duck the group hides each day. If you find the special duck you win something. Walked by cops room with a big inflatable duck in his hot tub and a few small ones around the top. Had to look for the special duck....no luck. Terri noticed some flowers she likes beside their room and as we turned to walk to the nude side I noticed a duck way on top of the shower on the prude side. That just looked out of place, so I jumped up to grab it and praise be to the Hedo god's I found the special duck!!!!! What could the prize be? Gold? Valuable real estate? We'd have to wait until the groups costume contest. I can now mark that off my bucket list of life's great goals. Made it to the nude pool for a few hours then over to the prude side for the groups first beach party. It was fun to take it easy and enjoy the group. I played horse shoes with Terri and finally just took it easy in a hammock. Thanks to Ontario I guess we are swingers now lol. Later we enjoyed the groups reception in the piano bar. We won some really nice towels that Kitten embroided with the group name and Jamaica 2015 on them. Terri really wanted those towels and was very happy to win. Didn't win the free nights prize but happy with our prize. Thank you. This was Jamaica night so we had our colors and ate at the Japanese Restaurant. Was so happy that Ricardo was our cook and got to see him on his last week at Hedo. We will miss you my friend. I said goodbye to him and gave him some advice on life here in America. Best of luck.
    Group contest after dinner and we finally got to see our prize. It was a VERY nice vibrating duck. Suitable for display on your tub at home but she hides lots of fun inside that duck tail. All we can say is that is one VVV-VVV-VVV-very fun duck to have handy. After the contest we visited the piano bar. It was fun and about fell over when one guest was so drunk he tried to light his cigarette on the wrong end. Ha!!! Hot tub later then fun on a beach chair. Back to the room and in bed sometimes after 2 am.

Tuesday.
    Up around 9 am. Breakfast then on the hunt for our great friends RisaNVinny's rock. We looked and looked but could never find it. It's not where they said it should be so no idea where it is now. While looking for their rock we noticed all these nice wood carved plaques. Our other good friends HedoCouple2013 has a great one right over the nude bar. We ordered one and should be hanging just next to our friends plaque. We didn't get a picture of it and hope our friends can send us a picture. While in the pool it rained again. Rained a lot and pretty heavy. Looked pretty cool in the hot tub so we made the best of it. Beats a sunny day at work right? Later that day was our groups sunset nude cruise. Rain slowed as we left Hedo and we headed for clearer skies. We saw two dolphins jumping right next to the boat which was awesome!!! Then we stopped in the sunny ocean and went nude snorkeling it was beautiful. Then on the half moon bay for dinner it was very good and we wished a member happy birthday with cake. It was time to leave so we could see the sunset. Attachment 7797 It was perfect and another great idea from the group leaders. Back at Hedo it was Glow Night. Terri looked hot. She likes to dance but I suck at it so I hope she had a good time. Back in the room she took her pasties off and put them on our luggage. Made it easy to find in the airport and sexy to remember that night. Also found that a bunch of glow sticks around the edges of the bed makes for some sexy lighting....just saying. Sleeping around 1 am.
    Attachment 7798

Wednesday.
    Up around 9 am. Breakfast then tried to float in the ocean. The blue floats are getting harder and harder to find because they aren't replacing them as they become useless. Not to mention people using them on the beach chairs and not using the chairs. The prize goes to the guy that had two in one chair. Not because his ass was too soft for a padded beach chair. The second float was rolled up and used to prop his feet up. Nice job pal. We finally found some floats left behind but they just aren't the same. I guess it didn't matter too much as it started to rain so we paddle back to the beach. The rain stops finally....we paddle back out become really comfy and it rains again!!! Well, if it rains at Hedo just go back to the room for some fun. We finally leave the room for a late lunch at reggae cafe and walk around the resort. Made our call to our kids in the court yard. Went to the repeaters party. If it rains it's in the disco. Then dinner with our good friends Naughty Nudist and Hedodt at pastafari it was very good and the conversation was good too. They had to ask us to leave for the next seating time because we talked so much. Good times. This was fetish night and we saw some new things for us. A very impressive display of fire against skin on a very nice lady. You never know what someone is into....but you could not turn away. Good job my friends.

Thursday.
    Up early from a phone call from the alarm company. Terri's parents were staying in our house with our kids and they opened the door so the alarm went off. Didn't turn it off in time so we got a call. It works so that's good. We planned on getting up early anyway so we could enjoy some sun early before the noon rains. Took one blue float from the prude side and still couldn't find one on the nude side. I had to use one left behind. Enjoyed some sun then rain again. At 11 am was our groups second annual Masters Golf tournament. That's always a good time enjoyed by not only us but the staff loves it too. They say we are the only group that uses it all year. Back to the pool then room to pack and get ready for the group dinner. We were late again because my wife just looks hot. Fun group dinner...wild west theme. Then down to the dock to light wish lanterns. That's always a special time and it's nice to share wishes for the future with my wife. Tonight is foam party night. That was so much fun. Lots of slippery foamy bubbles that just calls for close dancing...if you want to call it that. We VERY much enjoy our time together all slippery. Back to the room for a fast shower then some fun on our last night at Hedo.

Friday.
    Up at 7 am. The bus pick up was 10 am. Breakfast and a few goodbyes then back to the room to pack the last few things then the sad walk to the main lobby. A few more goodbyes and it's bus time. Took 1 hour and 15 mins for the ride to the airport. Wasn't too busy and had 2 hours to shop. Flight was on time and we were back in Kentucky at the hotel around 10 pm. Was home before noon the next morning.

We already miss our friends and have booked for next year. That place is magic for couples wanting special time together. The more we go the more we enjoy the nude part of time. It's nice to just look over and see your wife or husband naked for no reason other than they enjoy it. I know this report is too long but I'm a talker and I guess it worked it's way down to my typing fingers. lol.
    Thanks for reading...Brian and Terri
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Fabulous report!
    Thanks for taking the time to share the details (no trip report is ever too long) and glad you didn't let the weather dampened you spirits.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Such a great trip report!! I can still see your smiling faces from two years ago!!...
    "It was just TOO much FUN!...So, Let's Do it All Over Again!!"

This is the most awesome group of crazy a$$, FUN, Sexy Southerners (& friends from all over) who knows NO strangers!!... We KNOW what southern hospitality is all about!  ... We are all ages & all sizes! Come join our fun!

[SIZE=2]September 30 - October 7, 2017

Wildwomenvacations.com

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow! Great report. Thank you for the efforts and documentations for all of us to enjoy.

Awesome trip report. Love that you guys added some photos! DIF really kicking in now. We also don't mind rooms that are further out across the resort love walking around H2 it really is beautiful. Sorry to hear about the rain but we have no doubt it didn't effect the trip. A rainy hedo day beats a sunny day anywhere else!
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

As always, I enjoyed your trip report! I LOL at some parts! Glad you both had a wonderful time despite the liquid sunshine.
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Great trip report Brian.....You guys ROCK!!!

Great report and thanks for sharing xoxoxoxo
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks for the detailed report! Great one.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Hello
    We live in Evansville, Indiana and we usually fly out of Louisville. Do they have non stop to Montego Bay? Thanks

*Breakfast then on the hunt for our great friends RisaNVinny's rock*

Angel and I saw RisaNVinny's rock while we were looking for ours. It was in the area behind the wood carver along one of the paths, along with some other group members rocks. ~kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ronjuliec View Post
    Hello
    We live in Evansville, Indiana and we usually fly out of Louisville. Do they have non stop to Montego Bay? Thanks
    Sorry no direct flights from Louisville or Nashville.

You can get a direct flight out of Cincinati during the summer months.

Great report! Chuckled at your comments about Sandals people, we actually had two of them talk to us during our walk-through last month. Could have been because Mrs Cdn_cpl was topless.

Is "cut my grass correctly" a euphemism for something? .

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Great report! Chuckled at your comments about Sandals people, we actually had two of them talk to us during our walk-through last month. Could have been because Mrs Cdn_cpl was topless.

Is "cut my grass correctly" a euphemism for something? .
    While at the nude pool we were talking with our friends that own a lawn care company. The wild things you talk about when naked. Although, they did have a good idea for "cutting the grass" that may need looking into.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast