Thread: 4/11-4/18/15 Kitten & Angel Spring Fling

4/11-4/18/15 Kitten & Angel Spring Fling

This was Jenny and my 2nd time to hedo, but first time with Kitten & Angels spring fling. After travelling with 2 different groups now, I highly recommend CASTAWAY travel, and Kitten, Angel, Cop, and Fred. first off let met tell you, any questions that I ever had for the travel agents or the group leaders were answered within 24 hours every time.

We arrived at the capital of casual around 3 pm island time via the free transport bus from castaway. the bus was ready when we cleared customs and Club MoBay had to give us a drink for in a to-go cup. We had other mishaps during our travel day but nothing to do with Hedo so that is for another story that i will handle with the United Airlines. So we hope off the bus and right away go say hi and formally introduce ourselves to the group leaders. they wait for most of the day in the lobby to greet their guests with hugs and kisses. nice touch. they gave us our group goodie bags and list of events for our group. The resort staff tells us 40 minutes until they are ready for us. its Saturday afternoon at 3 pm, the place is mobbed. NO problem Mon, we take out our new purple K&A mugs and head to the bar for a rum punch. soon we head off to our room which was 2251. We get naked, get freaky on our patio walk way, we had an end room upstairs... it needed be tested. After that we head over to the nude pool and beach. have a few and relax. we head over to the ganja boat sitting right in front of the nude beach to negotiate some ganja. IMPORTANT: when buying your ganja or anything for that matter on the beach only bring what you intend to spend. this time they guy pulled out about a pound of some decent looking week. i ask for a 20, he says he only sells 100$ at a time. I inform him all i have on me is 40 and i start to walk away, he produced about a half oz or more right away. I tell him i need to try it out, him and his friends instantly roll 2 fatties the size of your thumb and we were happy. the ganja has improved a ton over the past 2 years in our opinion. it was not US medical or anything but it was in nugget form with very little seeds. also be sure not to spend more than 5$ when someone is going to sell you a joint. anything more is insane! 7 pm group info session. we went to dinner in the main dinning hall, eat lots of shrimp, fish and meat. 10:30 we had our group costume contest on the main pool deck. it was our uniform night, Jenny was a naughty nurse, and I was her love doctor. We are not big hot tub goers because the weather is so warm in Jamaica we enjoy going to the nude pool at night because we can splash, spank, laugh, and swim.

Sunday we wake up around 11 am. kinda early considering our travel day had us up for 40 hours straight pretty much with a ton of booze in the mix. we hit the prude grill which we really enjoy. We then go off to the nude pool until it rains. we then get dressed and head up to the main bar for a few, but we see Cop and Kitten so we get naked and hop in the pool to chat for a bit. after that we checked out the one love bus tour... great time. its free except for drinks at the 7 stops, and a tip for the driver. if you want to get out for a day i highly recommend it. we felt safe, happy and eventually drunk. great time! we get back around 7 right on time for dinner. this was school girl night, Jenny did the plaid, and I wore briefs with a Patriots jersey and hat. sure enough we made some new friends from Boston that we will def be in touch with. we spent a lot of our week after this with them. great couple. True Rastaclots. back to the nude pool with our new friends to have a little fun under the stars.

Monday we wake up late again and hit the prude grill, we run into our new friends and head the K&A prude beach party. the resort had speakers set up for us. We had beer pong, Frisbee, and tons of fun. this was the first extended time we ever spent on the beach and it was a really great time. 6 pm was our cocktail welcome party which was a really great touch by the group. we had some things that they did to go above and beyond that was really awesome. again dinner buffet afterwards. it was Jamaica night, Jenny wore ganja leaf pasties, and a tie on gold booty shorts, and i had tight Jamaica briefs on and a 18 inch fake fattie. we again went to the nude pool afterwards and had a blast just drinking and being crazy.

Tuesday we probably slept till noon went to the prude grill to get a base in our stomach and started drinking again. every day was pretty much the same routine, eat, drink, go to the nude pool, it would start to down pour we would go back to our room for a few, then find a different spot to drink until the rain stopped. it rained every single day. but Tuesday is Jenny and my favorite night because it is bare as you dare pool party on the main deck with a DJ. we felt slightly robbed not placing in the top 3 in our group costume competition, she wore a crotchless body stocking with glowsticks, and i wore a thong with a 2 foot glowing cock... it even had protection. so we felt we should have been in the running but no worries mon, keep it rollin. I am not sure if I would like a photo of that on my website either.... LOL Don't get me wrong, our group had awesome fucking costumes all week long. we danced our asses off all night. TRUFFLE BUTTA ON YA.. and you guested it we went to the pool for our own party afterwards. We got a little crazy in the pool and went to bed.

Wednesday we slept all day. started to get a sore throat and we were in bed most of the afternoon. we got up for dinner. we ate at pastasafari, it was good food and service. this was fetish night, we didn't bother to dress up feeling a little under the weather and also knowing we had some crazy people in our group. we were right, this dude was lighting his chick on fire!!! WTF... we don't know if she was getting off or crying from it. they won. lol!

Thursday was our group dinner night. we had a awesome wild west theme that the group leaders and resort did an awesome, I truly mean awesome job with. especially because as soon as they set it up on the main pool deck it started to fucking down pour. they quickly brought everything inside and I can assure you some people were asking them selves 'why the fuck didn't I book with them?' lol we are so glad we did! I don't like to ruin surprises so i might give a bit more info in a week or 2 after you see Cops report. He is still at H2 so I want to wait. This was the foam party night. get naked and get in there. be sure not to drink too much foam, not sure but think getting some in my drink was why i was so sick the next day. So as usual we go to the nude pool late night. a different bar tender was there and he said he couldn't serve us on the pool side, and we must walk around to the bar due to safety reasons, I asked him if he was fucking with us because all weeks No Problem Mon. he was dead serious. so weird, so we again went to bed kinda early that night, it was cold getting out for a damn drink every 15 minutes!

Friday we wake up feeling terrible. stomachs a mess, throat is shot, just straight up not feeling well at all. I had looked forward to pool volleyball all week with our group so I did that while jenny had a bite to eat. I was still in pain but I wanted to play. my team won 2 games! Lots of fun with crazy rules. this was our last night there so we are super sad. We gave hugs, took photos, and passed out business cards. it was a sad night. that is the hardest part. fucking leaving!!! uggg.

OK i highly recommend that when you order a drink, you tell them the exact type of booze, don't ask for a vodka/ting when you want a grey goose/ting. they wont do it. the bar selection was FUCKING AWESOME. and if you never had a grey goose and ting get it!!! i put a lot of my first time friends onto it. its super easy to drink. Ting is a native soda that is very close to Fresca here in the states.

in closure, If you have never been to H2, do you self the favor and cancel your trip now. it will be all you think about all year, it will occupy so much more then your stay... you will be consumed by DIF. you will make friends so close you want to cry when they leave, and you will truly never be the same again. Don't say I didn't warn you...

I am in no way affiliated with Castaway but Kitten & Angels spring fling was the shit!!! They treated my wife and I like on of their own. there were very few people in the group that we didn't care for. we were very close to full occupancy this passed week so get on it!!!

Any questions let me know.

YA MON!!!!!
    Last edited by Peemoney; 04-19-2015 at 08:52 PM.
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Hey P.M.Glad you had a great time with the group.Sorry you got sick.I lost my voice this morning myself from either all that rain or the a.c. blowing on me all night.Mrs.NN and I are planning to go back next year to try and find it.Looking forward to seeing you guys there.I thot your glowing outfit was pretty awesome btw.

Great trip report. We learned the hard way to ask for your booze by name.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Great trip report, thank you!
    Sorry you came down with "Hedo Kennel Cough", it seems to be a common problem. Not sure of the cause (over-indulgence? lol).A friend of ours lost the last 2 days there because of it.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great trip report. Nood Brood uses Castaways as well and they have always been good to us. Can't wait to get back there in February! Cheers.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!