Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to handle the random hard-on?

If is last 4 hours I am not calling the Dr. I am calling everyone I know!!

Quote Originally Posted by pcogs View Post
    Please don't bash me for asking, but how do you handle the random hard-on when there's no clothing allowed? I've been to Caliente a few times and i can't help but have things pop up occasionally. I'll be laying in the pool chair looking at my, imo, incredibly hot girlfriend laying next to me and all of a sudden there's no stopping it. At least at Caliente I can throw on a pair of shorts.
    I'm more concerned that we'll be hanging with a group of people and I know she get's turned on by being naked and having other guys want her, and just knowing that she's turned on will be all it will take and I'll get rock hard in front of a group of people. Anyway, there's a million honest non creepy scenarios that I can think of that will get me to attention and I don't want to be rude or have anyone get the wrong ideal. #newbiestress
    Just be proud of it ! And ask your girlfriend to take care of the thing !

it happened to me when I slept on a beach chair in the shallow pool by the grotto, I had taken a benadryl and it put me out for about an hour. My wife had fun watching me "rise up" and wave side to side, I was completely oblivious to my surroundings. Needless to say I asked her to roll me over next time I fell asleep in a chair.

Quote Originally Posted by pcogs View Post
    Please don't bash me for asking, but how do you handle the random hard-on when there's no clothing allowed? I've been to Caliente a few times and i can't help but have things pop up occasionally. I'll be laying in the pool chair looking at my, imo, incredibly hot girlfriend laying next to me and all of a sudden there's no stopping it. At least at Caliente I can throw on a pair of shorts.
    I'm more concerned that we'll be hanging with a group of people and I know she get's turned on by being naked and having other guys want her, and just knowing that she's turned on will be all it will take and I'll get rock hard in front of a group of people. Anyway, there's a million honest non creepy scenarios that I can think of that will get me to attention and I don't want to be rude or have anyone get the wrong ideal. #newbiestress
    "Celebration!" by Kool & the Gang comes to mind......

Anytime I'd get hard, I'd hide it in the wife☺

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123